Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

They just dont understand!

Tabitha

Why do parents have to be so harsh against our Father(Satan/Lucifer)? Why can't they just understand that he is my true Father. My parents hate on him so much, it makes me so angry. And my dad says im dumb and stupid and many other things for worshipping Satan. I tried my hardest to show to him satan is better then who he calls "god". but he just don't understand. Is there anyone else haveing the similair expeirience? It just makes me so mad when my parents or a friend talk bad about Satan when they don't know him. they know of what xians said. which is wrong. Satan has helped me out more then anyone in my life has. And i been worshipping him about 5 months and im happier(parent situation not included) then ive ever been in my whole life.Im sorry if i waisted your guys time, i just had to vent. HAIL SATAN!

I hear you Sister! About other people...I haven't told my parents of
my dedication, but I totally get what you mean about
friends/acquaintances talking trash about him. I hate it when they do
that! It's so unfair! Father Satan kicks the stupid xian "god's" ass.
I'm sorry your dad is so cruel to you...that is very uncool! My dad
and I may not always agree on stuff or whatever, but he never insults
my intelligence or belittles me. Stay strong though, eventually you'll
be able to move out. And you aren't wasting our time...everyone needs
to vent once in a while! Lol. Hail Father Satan!

On 9/24/09, Tabitha <tabby2991@... wrote:
Why do parents have to be so harsh against our Father(Satan/Lucifer)? Why
can't they just understand that he is my true Father. My parents hate on him
so much, it makes me so angry. And my dad says im dumb and stupid and many
other things for worshipping Satan. I tried my hardest to show to him satan
is better then who he calls "god". but he just don't understand. Is there
anyone else haveing the similair expeirience? It just makes me so mad when
my parents or a friend talk bad about Satan when they don't know him. they
know of what xians said. which is wrong. Satan has helped me out more then
anyone in my life has. And i been worshipping him about 5 months and im
happier(parent situation not included) then ive ever been in my whole
life.Im sorry if i waisted your guys time, i just had to vent. HAIL SATAN!

After I was dedicated, several months later my parents learned of my new religion. They were not happy, exspecially my mother, my dad couldn't really give two flying fucks, hes never been religious. After tons of arguing and hurtful words being thrown from both parties we eventually stopped discussing it. I tried me hardest to explain my tenents, and how they were nothing in anyway to what she believed them to be.

I was getting so tired of being harrassed in my own house about my beliefs, so I prayed to Father Satan for help about the whole situation. about a week later, my mom approached me and told me she was ok with whatever I wanted to believe in, and she would no longer harrass me about it, and she was finnally understanding about it. She even said I could make an altar if I wanted too.

If it wasn't for Lord Satan's help on this matter, I'm sure I would still be fending off personal insults like crazy to this day.

-Hail Father, Lord Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Tabitha" <tabby2991@... wrote:

Why do parents have to be so harsh against our Father(Satan/Lucifer)? Why can't they just understand that he is my true Father. My parents hate on him so much, it makes me so angry. And my dad says im dumb and stupid and many other things for worshipping Satan. I tried my hardest to show to him satan is better then who he calls "god". but he just don't understand. Is there anyone else haveing the similair expeirience? It just makes me so mad when my parents or a friend talk bad about Satan when they don't know him. they know of what xians said. which is wrong. Satan has helped me out more then anyone in my life has. And i been worshipping him about 5 months and im happier(parent situation not included) then ive ever been in my whole life.Im sorry if i waisted your guys time, i just had to vent. HAIL SATAN!

That is very cool! The Father cares for his own. Hail Satan always!

On 9/24/09, whatshisface117 <whatshisface1117@... wrote:
After I was dedicated, several months later my parents learned of my new
religion. They were not happy, exspecially my mother, my dad couldn't really
give two flying fucks, hes never been religious. After tons of arguing and
hurtful words being thrown from both parties we eventually stopped
discussing it. I tried me hardest to explain my tenents, and how they were
nothing in anyway to what she believed them to be.

I was getting so tired of being harrassed in my own house about my beliefs,
so I prayed to Father Satan for help about the whole situation. about a week
later, my mom approached me and told me she was ok with whatever I wanted to
believe in, and she would no longer harrass me about it, and she was
finnally understanding about it. She even said I could make an altar if I
wanted too.

If it wasn't for Lord Satan's help on this matter, I'm sure I would still be
fending off personal insults like crazy to this day.

-Hail Father, Lord Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Tabitha" <tabby2991@... wrote:

Why do parents have to be so harsh against our Father(Satan/Lucifer)? Why
can't they just understand that he is my true Father. My parents hate on
him so much, it makes me so angry. And my dad says im dumb and stupid and
many other things for worshipping Satan. I tried my hardest to show to him
satan is better then who he calls "god". but he just don't understand. Is
there anyone else haveing the similair expeirience? It just makes me so
mad when my parents or a friend talk bad about Satan when they don't know
him. they know of what xians said. which is wrong. Satan has helped me out
more then anyone in my life has. And i been worshipping him about 5 months
and im happier(parent situation not included) then ive ever been in my
whole life.Im sorry if i waisted your guys time, i just had to vent. HAIL
SATAN!

Tabby, you're not wasting anyone's time! This is a universal problem, and it's especially evident for younger people who are still living in the parental home. It is infuriating and it hurts. Sometimes one can speak up and at others it's not wise; often as not, it's like banging your head against the pavement, with similar results. Remember Satan has told us in the Al Jilwah that we are NOT to advertise our beliefs to 'everyone' because it is neither wise nor safe. There is a time to speak up and a time to keep quiet. Most of us have to practice our beliefs in quiet and in secrecy. (Another reason why these forums are so valuable: we can associate with people of like minds, discuss various topics, and in the case of those who live in large urban areas, sometimes even make some friends) ...

The only reason they think that is because of the fact that's what they've been told to think. This shit has been brainwashed into them since childhood most likely. Humanity is so dogmatic that most can't look around and make their own assumptions about life etc. One day hopefully mankind will see the truth. Also I don't have to argue with parents because i've kept it a secret so far,but i do get in arguments with friends over this stuff a lot. My life has gotten a lot better as well btw =D.
Just persevere and one day you'll be better/stronger for it. I apologize for the cliche lol

<td val[/IMG]Well the reason i think they do is because thier blind from the truth But keep your faith with Satan!!!!!!

--- On Thu, 9/24/09, Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] They just dont understand!
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, September 24, 2009, 6:24 PM

I hear you Sister! About other people...I haven't told my parents of
my dedication, but I totally get what you mean about
friends/acquaintanc es talking trash about him. I hate it when they do
that! It's so unfair! Father Satan kicks the stupid xian "god's" ass.
I'm sorry your dad is so cruel to you...that is very uncool! My dad
and I may not always agree on stuff or whatever, but he never insults
my intelligence or belittles me. Stay strong though, eventually you'll
be able to move out. And you aren't wasting our time...everyone needs
to vent once in a while! Lol. Hail Father Satan!

On 9/24/09, Tabitha <tabby2991@yahoo. com wrote:
Why do parents have to be so harsh against our Father(Satan/ Lucifer)? Why
can't they just understand that he is my true Father. My parents hate on him
so much, it makes me so angry. And my dad says im dumb and stupid and many
other things for worshipping Satan. I tried my hardest to show to him satan
is better then who he calls "god". but he just don't understand. Is there
anyone else haveing the similair expeirience? It just makes me so mad when
my parents or a friend talk bad about Satan when they don't know him. they
know of what xians said. which is wrong. Satan has helped me out more then
anyone in my life has. And i been worshipping him about 5 months and im
happier(parent situation not included) then ive ever been in my whole
life.Im sorry if i waisted your guys time, i just had to vent. HAIL SATAN!
[/TD]

I guess it's not their fault since they've been told all their lives, but things are getting better, hopefully one day they'll see.

-- you cant worry about their blasphemy only about yourself.obviosly theY dont have the rite to recognize him for what he really is. knowing our father is the key to everything, a key that nobody need to know about. i have a diabolic tatoo on my left arm and im often asked about my beliefs, my reply is "i know god and i love god." I say it in truth because i really do. Those monothiestic fools never know the difference

Thank you Satan everything
HAIL SATAN

- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Tabitha" <tabby2991@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back