Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

They found proff that jesus never existed

Lol, the RTR caused a great damage, is it a coincidence?. Here is the great damage and it is the similar thing that the JOS have taught
"Alongside the numerous conflicting accounts of the life of Jesus are also hundreds of other stories relating to other similar prophets throughout the ages, many of whom bear striking similarities fo Jesus. From the documents found it appears that the life of Jesus as most people know it was largely created from handpicked moments from the stories of other previous messianic figures from history. The true life of Jesus, who science has supported was a real person, may have been very different and not at all as the Bible suggests. Some of the other messianic figures who predated Jesus but bear striking similarities include Horus and Mithras, both of whom are said to have been the basis of some of the life story of Jesus in the past. Horus, the Egyptian god of the sky and kingship, was born of a virgin, baptized at the age of 30 and had 12 disciples. He was also crucified and resurrected similarly to Jesus thousands of years later. Mithras was a Roman cult god and also had a virgin birth, had a festival on December 25th, marked his followers on the forehead, was associated with the lion nd the lamb, sacrificed himself and had a sacred day on Sunday. All centuries before Jesus had been born or Christianity had taken root. More information on Mithras can be found at: http://www.truthbeknown.com/mithra.htm READ MORE: http://www.disclose.tv/news/archaeologi ... ted/138326"
Our RTR is more real than the christian prayer ;)

Why looking for proof he didn't exist? It lies on Xians to prove their fictional character existed and they never proved that. In my country, most people I've ever known have always been aware there's no historical proof of his existence and have always admitted they believe in him because of their faith, not fake historical accounts.

"have always admitted they believe in him because of their faith, not fake historical accounts"
Exactly. Faith is not accepting actualities; it is accepting something out of thinking it is true. As Nietzsche said, "Faith is not wanting to know the truth".

This is great and all. But it's strong MAY.... It's a bunch of coulds and ifs with no authentic verification as it states in the articles.

Until you find conclusive evidence, this is a fart. Even if it was conclusive I doubt it would actually convince Xians for as stubborn as they are....

if conclusive evidence is ever brought forth, the biggest thing it could accomplish is deter people from joining.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back