Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

These weapons, which were confirmed by none other than Vladimir Putin

One Wire Phenomenon

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_psychotronicweapons16.htm

Well haha i have read little on this website but the more i look the more i find.

I don't know if others also have that feeling of bragging or that urge to say i told you so or thats what i have been trying to say for a long time but nobody would listen and those types of stuff. This whole thing for me gives me that urge or whatever its called. Its almost like the feeling you get when your parents wake up to a small part of Christianity and you like YEAH I TOLD YOU SO !!!

I regret deleting all my images from my thread and some posts and topics i opened before because its coincidence after coincidence and questions i asked about this before i even knew it was called psychotronics.

It was all found through real experiments and intuition. It started with free energy and now look where it leads to. I haven't read the article, only the title but will now after i share.

Here is a link i have just found about this but first remember it was me who brought it here for you first almost like the video below :lol: The SS lady part also already happened hehe in the shadows. Hopefully there is more to come.
https://youtu.be/TQWHQaPm0b4

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_psychotronicweapons.htm#contents

I just added a joke i know the actor is jewish. I just buffed up my ego a little.

:lol:

What did you tell us that we didn't know?
Energy weapons we've had them for decades.

Frankly, I'm disgusted by that jew actor. He acts like everything is a joke, making dumb declaration over dumb declaration and constantly changing his mind. It's awfully disgusting.

The world, the war - they aren't his personal stage. And now so many Gentiles are suffering because of this dumb agenda the enemy has.

Even worse, countries neighbouring Ukraine are goading Russia under the protection of NATO.

As a colleague of mine from university has eloquently put it, Russia is threatening to throw an atomic bomb at our heads if we keep this going and our president doesn't give a damn.

Aquarius said:

Well my second or third thread i made when i came here was about this. I got attacked about it( for good reason i guess) and was told its just normal electricity but i was right at the end about most things.

I got angry and did something not very nice to that person then it landed me in one of HPHC announcment threads. And i feel if He or someone who knew about these stuff could of just told me politely and explained and said yes radiant energy could be absorbed or used in magick or anything that would of been helpful stuff or maybe a thank you but no thank you thing you know.

I would of understood.

I thought i was helping back then.And my mindset was about the bigger picture. I could already see the things i prove today but after that whole incident i left it and it threw me off balance.In my mind the SS of JoS knew everything and would know this. Nobody stood up for me..

Anyway i have come to realise things here that is kind of a shock to me but thats over now like with the questions i asked thats why i got angry because this time i needed to make sure but still nobody could awnser my questions. Now all im left with is saying i told you so... and add a stupid joke into it just to ease the tension and buff up my ego to express myself thats all...

But this is the end of it it seems i have came this far to show it could be something worthwhile even if its not and im blind thats fine it helped me learn things of my body electrical side and all sorts of stuff i never knew for a scientific fact only what i have learnt on JoS before i came here. Its been fruitful for me so yeah thats why..

DarkAmaranthine said:
Frankly, I'm disgusted by that jew actor. He acts like everything is a joke, making dumb declaration over dumb declaration and constantly changing his mind. It's awfully disgusting.

The world, the war - they aren't his personal stage. And now so many Gentiles are suffering because of this dumb agenda the enemy has.

Even worse, countries neighbouring Ukraine are goading Russia under the protection of NATO.

As a colleague of mine from university has eloquently put it, Russia is threatening to throw an atomic bomb at our heads if we keep this going and our president doesn't give a damn.

Im sorry

One Wire Phenomenon said:
Aquarius said:

Well my second or third thread i made when i came here was about this. I got attacked about it( for good reason i guess) and was told its just normal electricity but i was right at the end about most things.

I got angry and did something not very nice to that person then it landed me in one of HPHC announcment threads. And i feel if He or someone who knew about these stuff could of just told me politely and explained and said yes radiant energy could be absorbed or used in magick or anything that would of been helpful stuff or maybe a thank you but no thank you thing you know.

I would of understood.

I thought i was helping back then.And my mindset was about the bigger picture. I could already see the things i prove today but after that whole incident i left it and it threw me off balance.In my mind the SS of JoS knew everything and would know this. Nobody stood up for me..

Anyway i have come to realise things here that is kind of a shock to me but thats over now like with the questions i asked thats why i got angry because this time i needed to make sure but still nobody could awnser my questions. Now all im left with is saying i told you so... and add a stupid joke into it just to ease the tension and buff up my ego to express myself thats all...

But this is the end of it it seems i have came this far to show it could be something worthwhile even if its not and im blind thats fine it helped me learn things of my body electrical side and all sorts of stuff i never knew for a scientific fact only what i have learnt on JoS before i came here. Its been fruitful for me so yeah thats why..
Can I suggest you void meditation?

DarkAmaranthine said:

Im sorry

Things are not ideal, obviously.

What people should do is bring the jew actor down. There are few chances for Putin to fall - but if that idiot comes down, maybe someone more sensible will actually negotiate for peace.

And why is everyone around the world so shocked when it comes to the current situation? You only need to look at history to know this was to be expected. Just as I know that Putin is a greedy bitch, just like his ancestors, and would love get a slice of Romania and other neighbouring countries - if he could get away with it.

DarkAmaranthine said:
DarkAmaranthine said:

Im sorry

Things are not ideal, obviously.

What people should do is bring the jew actor down. There are few chances for Putin to fall - but if that idiot comes down, maybe someone more sensible will actually negotiate for peace.

And why is everyone around the world so shocked when it comes to the current situation? You only need to look at history to know this was to be expected. Just as I know that Putin is a greedy bitch, just like his ancestors, and would love get a slice of Romania and other neighbouring countries - if he could get away with it.

Nato is even worse than Putin.
Putin is the opposition of the Nato.

Putin has had multiple reasons to invade Ukraine.

1) Russia has supported the independent zones with water, food, and other necessary humanitarian support.
This has been going on for 8 years, and constantly rips off recourses from Russia.

2) Putin was a former Spy, aka intelligent agent from the KGB. He spied on the Ukraine and revealed that the US has Bioweapon laboratories within the Ukraine (the US even confirmed it!). What are BIOWEAPONS doing next to Russia?! Why are they researching on highly contagious and dangerous pathogens?!
Russia nuked some of them in the first night.

You might want to thank Putin to nuke them, or else in 2022, the NWO jews would have released another Virus, which would be much worse.

3) If Ukraine joined the Nato, Russias worst enemy would be at the front door, with troups, BIOWEAPONS, and Atomic plants and atomic nukes. Russia would be at the greatest risk.

Eventho Russia and Nato/USA had an agreement that Nato doesn’t expand to the east towards Russia, the US has broken this promise and contract in 5 occasions.

As you can see, Putin is not acting out of control, he had no choice.

Nato is way more evil and dangerous than Putin, if Nato runs over the world, we have little hope.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back