Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

These e-mails need to stop

..HAIL LORD SATAN!!! you, my dear, are a complete IDIOT!! no one but yourself put you on any "email list" go to the group page and delete your account as that is the only way emails would be sent to you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Katherine Martin <katforever25@... wrote:

I am not interested in this stuff!!! Take me off your list to e-mail or I will report you. Stop sending me things from this group and email.

if you dont wish to be emailed there is such thing as blocking theres no need to be immature and come here to create a fuss about emails you do not wish to receive

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Katherine Martin <katforever25@... wrote:

I am not interested in this stuff!!! Take me off your list to e-mail or I will report you. Stop sending me things from this group and email.

she just needs to go to group settings, and do the "no thanks, no e-mails" option. i did. works well.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackkat_411" <egret23@... wrote:

..HAIL LORD SATAN!!! you, my dear, are a complete IDIOT!! no one but yourself put you on any "email list" go to the group page and delete your account as that is the only way emails would be sent to you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Katherine Martin <katforever25@ wrote:

No, she just needs to delete her account. It's obvious she does not want anything to do with Satanism. So do not just change your settings, you need to delete the account.

Rege, Satanas!*Rege, Azazel!*Rege, Amdusias
PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Al Jilwah
I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instructions. If anyone obey me and conform to my commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort.
-Satan

Mac Friday
www.joyofsatan.com

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sat, May 7, 2011 7:12:34 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: These e-mails need to stop

she just needs to go to group settings, and do the "no thanks, no e-mails" option. i did. works well.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackkat_411" <egret23@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Katherine Martin <katforever25@ wrote:

Helloo Brother & sister,

If you want to stop all messages from JoS666 Click on "Edit Membership" at rhe Left of the creen, next to your Yahoo email on top!.

Them choose:
1-Special Notices - Receive only important email notices from the group moderator.

OR

2-Web Only - Don't get notified of the latest happenings. Read messages only on the web.

and save changes ;), It works for me, should work for you !
HAIL FATHER SATAN.

You know, I was going to reply in a polite way if you asked this politely, but since you wrote like that:

Yeah, please report us, dumb b****. It would be great to see when Yahoo flames you for your stupidity and idiocy. Any IQ over zero who isn't a christian (christains have sub-zero IQ, it would explain it if you are one) knows you need to unsubscribe yourself from a group. F*** off.

****Note that I'm not usually like that, I'm a very nice person and only in rare cases when idiots like you make stupid threats like that I get pissed off.

http://www.exposingchristianity.com

Ohhh...Shit! Maybe we all should e-mail her and tell her we will not e-mail her any more.

Hail Satan

On Sun, 8 May 2011 07:13:07 -0700 (PDT)
Amanda Hutchinson <dimwicket@... wrote:

Better be careful or she'll "report" us. D: *end sarcasm*
--

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back