Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Thee antchrist

I came across this christian bullshit talking about the antichrist and satan loosing the war. That shit really pissed me off man christianity has got to go. But my q is how did the fucking jews know about the antichrist? Im thinking the enemy gods let them know?
------------------------------
On Mon, May 28, 2012 6:44 PM PDT eremoslukos8@... wrote:

Excuse me, but, HELL FUKIN YA! HAIL LORD SATAN!!!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
From: High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@...
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 18:22:55
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Thee antchrist

What 'christ' really is, is the jewish messiah. Gentiles have been duped into praying for, believing [powers of the mass mind], and awaiting this 'second coming' of jewsus, which is this jew bitch asshole. Orthodox jews incessantly rave about this maggot, and his coming.

Quote from the Jewish Talmud:
Simeon Haddarsen, fol. 56-D: "When the Messiah comes every Jew will have 2800 slaves."

As for that most foul and odious nazarene, he never existed.
http://see_the_truth.webs.com/Jesus_Christ.htm

The jews have been awaiting a leader who will bring them together, as they are all scattered. Israel was chosen for its location as it is on the spot where the three continents unite: Europe, Asia and Africa. This is where they plan to rule the world from, should their shit-bag messiah manifest.

The so-called 'Anti-Christ' is the Leader of the Gentiles. This war between the jews and the Gentiles has been going on for centuries. Much of the Hollywood crap about the 'Anti-Christ' is totally inacurate, due to ignorance and some of it is deliberate to mislead people. There isn't anything to make a big deal about. Just know we have a Leader who is coming back when the time is right and will completely destroy the enemy.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lucioamaranth" <lucioamaranth@... wrote:

I wonder why he's called anti-"christ", what does he have to do with Christ? Will he stop some extra-terrestrial deciver that will arive in the future? Or is it just some "Satanized" title for out leader?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], jeremy montoya <jeremymontoya14@ wrote:

is the antichrist a fictous character ?

The Hasidim and other ultra-orthodox jews probably do know it because they have been abusing occult knowledge, and they are the ones who have been trying to abuse our Gods through Solomon's crap for centuries. Though I'm not sure if the other common jews know it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], jeremy montoya <jeremymontoya14@... wrote:

I came across this christian bullshit talking about the antichrist and satan loosing the war. That shit really pissed me off man christianity has got to go. But my q is how did the fucking jews know about the antichrist? Im thinking the enemy gods let them know?
------------------------------
On Mon, May 28, 2012 6:44 PM PDT eremoslukos8@... wrote:

Excuse me, but, HELL FUKIN YA! HAIL LORD SATAN!!!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
From: High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@...
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 18:22:55
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Thee antchrist

What 'christ' really is, is the jewish messiah. Gentiles have been duped into praying for, believing [powers of the mass mind], and awaiting this 'second coming' of jewsus, which is this jew bitch asshole. Orthodox jews incessantly rave about this maggot, and his coming.

Simeon Haddarsen, fol. 56-D: "When the Messiah comes every Jew will have 2800 slaves."

The jews have been awaiting a leader who will bring them together, as they are all scattered. Israel was chosen for its location as it is on the spot where the three continents unite: Europe, Asia and Africa. This is where they plan to rule the world from, should their shit-bag messiah manifest.

The so-called 'Anti-Christ' is the Leader of the Gentiles. This war between the jews and the Gentiles has been going on for centuries. Much of the Hollywood crap about the 'Anti-Christ' is totally inacurate, due to ignorance and some of it is deliberate to mislead people. There isn't anything to make a big deal about. Just know we have a Leader who is coming back when the time is right and will completely destroy the enemy.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lucioamaranth" <lucioamaranth@ wrote:

I wonder why he's called anti-"christ", what does he have to do with Christ? Will he stop some extra-terrestrial deciver that will arive in the future? Or is it just some "Satanized" title for out leader?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], jeremy montoya <jeremymontoya14@ wrote:

I think he did that too, as I have to deal with enemies continuously attempting to attach psychic links to me, I think they're desperate. Though, they do it most when I'm out and about outside. Probably, because there are many xian churches in my city.
PS. However, I have found enemies attempt to utilize online, and technological tactics too. Sometimes when I'm just searching the web i come across enemy pictures and can feel their hostility.
KEEP UP POWER MEDITATIONS, AURA PROTECTIONS, AND ALL CLEANINGS - I CAN'T STRESS THIS ENOUGH - I HONESTLY FEEL MUCH BETTER THAN I EVER HAVE BY DOING SO

Hey brother, are you in Ireland by any chance??

HAIL SATAN!!!
Hail the Almighty Gods of Duat!
Sami 
On 29 May 2012, at 14:25, James Driscoll <jhd4412@... wrote:
  I think he did that too, as I have to deal with enemies continuously attempting to attach psychic links to me, I think they're desperate. Though, they do it most when I'm out and about outside. Probably, because there are many xian churches in my city.
PS. However, I have found enemies attempt to utilize online, and technological tactics too. Sometimes when I'm just searching the web i come across enemy pictures and can feel their hostility.
KEEP UP POWER MEDITATIONS, AURA PROTECTIONS, AND ALL CLEANINGS - I CAN'T STRESS THIS ENOUGH - I HONESTLY FEEL MUCH BETTER THAN I EVER HAVE BY DOING SO

maybe if yopu open her post it will mess up your email. If find that if there is any kind of flag in life on any level take heed it is there for a reason
~Heil Satanas and all His warriors~

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@... wrote:

Than there are those who we CAN see, and that is all I am going to say.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

The moderators are doing a great job in approving messages and banning infiltrators, so just because you don't see them doesn't mean there are not any. There are 7,042 members here and only dozens or hundreds make posts in a week, how do you think that many of the rest who join here are not lurkers or infiltrators?

I get many weird emails from random idiots from time to time. These idiots never make public posts here, or they could make posts but not accepted by the moderators.

If you really want to look how this group would look like without any moderators go join another non-moderated Satanic yahoogroup. There is always every day some insane xian pushing their bullshit.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sorceressofenki88" <kcmsopranobella@ wrote:

Eek! I will be more careful! I just thought ppl here would want to look @ it since it's a good way 2 get to know some1 faster than a big, long message. I wasn't too scared b/c like u said, we've already won (and we're mostly all friends here, except for the infiltratiors we sometimes find). I'm naturally not too good in social situations. Plus, in order for Max to do my chart, she needs to get the info SOMEHOW! It would be awesome to meet her in person someday! Just go to Tulsa and find where the giant mass of energy is eminating from, that will probably be Max's energy and aura! :3

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Paul Pseudonym" <paulpseudonym@ wrote:

The birth time would need to be coupled with a name and a face. Possibly a general vibe COULD work but still, it's fuzzy.

But yes, seeing as you only have to join because it's 18+ you should watch what information you give out. Those that are without would like to see us fail. BUTTTT. We've already won the war. Just don't be a needless causality or burden.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

The worst thing is she does it again after she's told that this is dangerous. She's posted her natal chart at least 3 times before.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

You are taking a big risk by posting your birth chart info where anyone can see it.Please be careful for not everyone on her can be trusted.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

I'm sorry High Priest Maxine I'm confused. is the Anti-Christ/Leader of the Gentiles a God or someone who is reincarnated now and will retake that job because he/she did it in a past life?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lucioamaranth" <lucioamaranth@ wrote:

No sorry, I don't reside in Ireland.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sami Abbas <samiabbas66@... wrote:

Hey brother, are you in Ireland by any chance??

HAIL SATAN!!!

Hail the Almighty Gods of Duat!

Sami

On 29 May 2012, at 14:25, James Driscoll <jhd4412@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back