Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Thee antchrist

Satan has given me knowledge, some knowledge he has purposely withheld, given it wasn't the right time. There have been some things that he has waited to reveal for specific reasons. Many years ago, he said to me 'if there were such a thing.' He has revealed to me recently that yes, we do have a most important leader aka 'Anti-Christ.' Some of you may know who he is already, but I am not going to reveal anymore. And NO- this isn't anyone in this group or from this generation. He is one of the extreme few who has already had PHYSICAL contact with our Gods and is ultra-close to Satan and is presently residing physically in another dimension.

Certain highly important leaders we have under Satan are reincarnations of important Egyptian pharaohs, and have been close to Satan for thousands of years. The Anti-Christ is the reincarnation of Rameses II. This is all I am going to say about this, so don't ask me anymore details. Some of you already know.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], jeremy montoya <jeremymontoya14@... wrote:

is the antichrist a fictous character ?

nice words maxine i cant wait to meet lucifer somedayeverything will come in time we have already won this war it just hasnt happend yet :)will never stop till the enemy is completly utterly DEADHAILL FATHER LUCIFER

Can i ask if hes going to lead us into a one world order like the christians say? Or whats he going to do is the question.
------------------------------
On Sat, May 26, 2012 2:42 PM PDT High Priestess Maxine Dietrich wrote:

Satan has given me knowledge, some knowledge he has purposely withheld, given it wasn't the right time. There have been some things that he has waited to reveal for specific reasons. Many years ago, he said to me 'if there were such a thing.' He has revealed to me recently that yes, we do have a most important leader aka 'Anti-Christ.' Some of you may know who he is already, but I am not going to reveal anymore. And NO- this isn't anyone in this group or from this generation. He is one of the extreme few who has already had PHYSICAL contact with our Gods and is ultra-close to Satan and is presently residing physically in another dimension.

Certain highly important leaders we have under Satan are reincarnations of important Egyptian pharaohs, and have been close to Satan for thousands of years. The Anti-Christ is the reincarnation of Rameses II. This is all I am going to say about this, so don't ask me anymore details. Some of you already know.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], jeremy montoya <jeremymontoya14@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], jeremy montoya <jeremymontoya14@ wrote:

We expect HIM back.

HAIL SATAN 666!!!!!!!!!!

Jeremy, you've been here for months, why do you still wonder about the xian lies? Xians lie, there's nothing new. In most of your questions you ask, you just want to disconfirm enemy lies, about the "illuminati", "inner circle" and other things you asked. It should be obvious that they are BS if you have knowledge and use your common sense too.

Can i ask if hes going to lead us into a one world order like the christians say? Or whats he going to do is the question.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], jeremy montoya <jeremymontoya14@ wrote:

He also always asks quest[/IMG]</var>   Hail our Creator God Satan.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, May 27, 2012 1:14 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Thee antchrist

Jeremy, you've been here for months, why do you still wonder about the xian lies? Xians lie, there's nothing new. In most of your questions you ask, you just want to disconfirm enemy lies, about the "illuminati", "inner circle" and other things you asked. It should be obvious that they are BS if you have knowledge and use your common sense too.

<td val[/IMG]Yes like firestarter and other have said you need to completely ignore what you were taught in the past.Its all lies.In my opinion the only truth you can rely on as being accurate is found on. Joyofsatan.com. and the sister sites.Like all Gentiles including myself we have been lied to our whole life.Time to wipe the slate clean and start over.Any knowledge of any spirituality either one of us had is completely useless now.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Thee antchrist
Sent: Sun, May 27, 2012 12:15:08 AM

<td val[/IMG]  

--- [/IMG][email protected], jeremy montoya <jeremymontoya14@... wrote:

[/TD]

I've noticed some people from time to time ask questions based on some random things they read from other random sites and not mentioned in JoS at all. For example people asking what if they can't do the dedication ritual at night. I mean, where is this even mentioned in the dedication ritual page that you HAVE to do it at night? Some of them didn't even read it elsewhere, they just assumed you have to do it at night because of the popular stereotypes of Satanism being about "Darkness". Or some guy who read some BS from a new age source that when you raise your kundalini you supposedly lose all your "negative" emotions and asked if it's possible to retain them. Again no Spiritual Satanist mentioned anything like that, he assumed it's true because some random new age book said it. That's why there's need to forget all that BS when coming here, like you said.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Yes like firestarter and other have said you need to completely ignore what you were taught in the past.Its all lies.In my opinion the only truth you can rely on as being accurate is found on. Joyofsatan.com. and the sister sites.Like all Gentiles including myself we have been lied to our whole life.Time to wipe the slate clean and start over.Any knowledge of any spirituality either one of us had is completely useless now.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

<td val[/IMG]I just met one of our newbies who thinks she is part sucubus.I explaned to her you have to be a God for that and she is new. Lol Crazy shit lol

Sent: Sun, May 27, 2012 3:53:22 PM

<td val[/IMG]   I've noticed some people from time to time ask questions based on some random things they read from other random sites and not mentioned in JoS at all. For example people asking what if they can't do the dedication ritual at night. I mean, where is this even mentioned in the dedication ritual page that you HAVE to do it at night? Some of them didn't even read it elsewhere, they just assumed you have to do it at night because of the popular stereotypes of Satanism being about "Darkness". Or some guy who read some BS from a new age source that when you raise your kundalini you supposedly lose all your "negative" emotions and asked if it's possible to retain them. Again no Spiritual Satanist mentioned anything like that, he assumed it's true because some random new age book said it. That's why there's need to forget all that BS when coming here, like you said.

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Yes like firestarter and other have said you need to completely ignore what you were taught in the past.Its all lies.In my opinion the only truth you can rely on as being accurate is found on. Joyofsatan.com. and the sister sites.Like all Gentiles including myself we have been lied to our whole life.Time to wipe the slate clean and start over.Any knowledge of any spirituality either one of us had is completely useless now.

[/TD]

Does she think succubi are sex maniacs too? LOL. I've read the same from a guy who was thinking he was an incubus because he couldn't control his sex lusts. I mean what these people think incubi/succubi are? They are just normal Gods/Goddesses who choose to have relationship with humans. That's all.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

I just met one of our newbies who thinks she is part sucubus.I explaned to her you have to be a God for that and she is new. Lol Crazy shit lol

<td val[/IMG]I know right lol

Sent: Sun, May 27, 2012 5:17:24 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Does she think succubi are sex maniacs too? LOL. I've read the same from a guy who was thinking he was an incubus because he couldn't control his sex lusts. I mean what these people think incubi/succubi are? They are just normal Gods/Goddesses who choose to have relationship with humans. That's all.

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

I just met one of our newbies who thinks she is part sucubus.I explaned to her you have to be a God for that and she is new. Lol Crazy shit lol

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Guys he's only 15.

To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Sent: Sun, May 27, 2012 5:18:30 AM

<td val[/IMG]   He also always asks quest[/IMG]</var>   Hail our Creator God Satan.
To: [email protected] Sent: Sunday, May 27, 2012 1:14 AM

--- [/IMG][email protected], jeremy montoya <jeremymontoya14@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], jeremy montoya <jeremymontoya14@ wrote:

[/TD]

**PREPARE, long ramble-y post is long and ramble-y!** How do we get to other dimensions in the 1st place? Whenever I hear or read that term I get scared though, now I can't wait to find out who it is, meet him, probably give him lots and lots of hugs! Did the famous romantic medieval (and tranistion out of Roman Empire to medieval) stories like the Arthurian Legends and the German stuff like Lohengrin really happen? If any of the ppl in those stories are real and still alive w/ Immortality, how can we get in contact w/ them (I've probably learned from or at least met some of these ppl in the past and re-connecting w/ them might help jog some past life memories, not to mention how much they inspire me)? Problem is, I'm a very visual person, so if I can't see you (even an internet avatar will do, in this case remembering what these people looked like the last time I saw them) it's very hard to latch onto your energy. I do feel a large connection to you Max (without you none of us would be here) even w/o pictures b/c of the time and love you've put into the site. Unfortunately, I've had only 10 bucks in my wallet for the longest time from an "Easter" card, but I would love for you to do my chart! Even w/ the money mom would wonder where the $, envelope, and stamp went. If you still want to do my chart anyway my bday is Oct. 6th, 1992 @ 8:23AM in St. Vincent Medical Center in Toledo, OH. In my opionion, those stories did happen, but alot has been altered and blown out of proportion over the years. I'd like to think that Arthur is still alive on Glastonbury and has been living there since after Camlann changing his appearance every so often to avoid attention, and when he finally re-takes the throne from the current part-jew family (I know this goes back as far as Victoria's parents, just look @ her nose), he'll finally be able to realize his goals w/o them falling apart like last time b/c he's either directly or indirectly experienced ALL (or most) of Pices, and so can better avoid mistakes. Though I wonder, if the kings are supposed to manage both the gov and religious institutions, why does/did it seem to be split up between him and Merlin? Did he think that if they each concentrate on their individual facets of rule that they'd be able to specialize and do a better job by not trying to do 2 things @ once? Speaking of that, I will go learn about Nature and it's Order by how Merlin taught Arthur, I'll try to Mind Merge with animals (starting w/ my house pets) and by seeing the world through their eyes find out how things are supposed to fit together and work. Is there a planet, star, or some sort or configuration thereof that allows for a sort of "heritage return"? My Grandma has always had many swan-related things (she has liver scorosis, she gave her stuff away around the end of Senior year when we thought she only had until my Graduation to live, she's still here and is going to move in w/ mom and I in August/September). My 1st ballet I saw in 6th grade was Swan Lake with aforementioned Grandma, 6 years later as a Senior I found Lohengrin on YouTube after a German teacher told us the story b/c he was telling us about the castle in Cleves. I actually want to go as Elsa to the medieval festival this year and have been working on her part on and off since last January when I found the opera.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

------------------------------------------------
can someone explain me what a leader is?i see gentiles wake up worldwide
and but dont get the leader after the enemys on earth arent anymore is that when new leaders we ll have?like the ancient?i do know all of the ancient were dedicated to satans work.like in greece and egypt.and the north, east(china japan asia)and west.

Meditate and Satan will let you know but what I can tell you is that this Leader is Spiritual as well as Physical leader which will lead the world in the construction of the New World of Satan.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

<td val[/IMG]You are taking a big risk by posting your birth chart info where anyone can see it.Please be careful for not everyone on her can be trusted.

Sent: Sun, May 27, 2012 2:11:20 PM

<td val[/IMG]   **PREPARE, long ramble-y post is long and ramble-y!** How do we get to other dimensions in the 1st place? Whenever I hear or read that term I get scared though, now I can't wait to find out who it is, meet him, probably give him lots and lots of hugs! Did the famous romantic medieval (and tranistion out of Roman Empire to medieval) stories like the Arthurian Legends and the German stuff like Lohengrin really happen? If any of the ppl in those stories are real and still alive w/ Immortality, how can we get in contact w/ them (I've probably learned from or at least met some of these ppl in the past and re-connecting w/ them might help jog some past life memories, not to mention how much they inspire me)? Problem is, I'm a very visual person, so if I can't see you (even an internet avatar will do, in this case remembering what these people looked like the last time I saw them) it's very hard to latch onto your energy. I do feel a large connection to you Max (without you none of us would be here) even w/o pictures b/c of the time and love you've put into the site. Unfortunately, I've had only 10 bucks in my wallet for the longest time from an "Easter" card, but I would love for you to do my chart! Even w/ the money mom would wonder where the $, envelope, and stamp went. If you still want to do my chart anyway my bday is Oct. 6th, 1992 @ 8:23AM in St. Vincent Medical Center in Toledo, OH. In my opionion, those stories did happen, but alot has been altered and blown out of proportion over the years. I'd like to think that Arthur is still alive on Glastonbury and has been living there since after Camlann changing his appearance every so often to avoid attention, and when he finally re-takes the throne from the current part-jew family (I know this goes back as far as Victoria's parents, just look @ her nose), he'll finally be able to realize his goals w/o them falling apart like last time b/c he's either directly or indirectly experienced ALL (or most) of Pices, and so can better avoid mistakes. Though I wonder, if the kings are supposed to manage both the gov and religious institutions, why does/did it seem to be split up between him and Merlin? Did he think that if they each concentrate on their individual facets of rule that they'd be able to specialize and do a better job by not trying to do 2 things @ once? Speaking of that, I will go learn about Nature and it's Order by how Merlin taught Arthur, I'll try to Mind Merge with animals (starting w/ my house pets) and by seeing the world through their eyes find out how things are supposed to fit together and work. Is there a planet, star, or some sort or configuration thereof that allows for a sort of "heritage return"? My Grandma has always had many swan-related things (she has liver scorosis, she gave her stuff away around the end of Senior year when we thought she only had until my Graduation to live, she's still here and is going to move in w/ mom and I in August/September). My 1st ballet I saw in 6th grade was Swan Lake with aforementioned Grandma, 6 years later as a Senior I found Lohengrin on YouTube after a German teacher told us the story b/c he was telling us about the castle in Cleves. I actually want to go as Elsa to the medieval festival this year and have been working on her part on and off since last January when I found the opera.

--- [/IMG][email protected], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

[/TD]

The worst thing is she does it again after she's told that this is dangerous. She's posted her natal chart at least 3 times before.

You are taking a big risk by posting your birth chart info where anyone can see it.Please be careful for not everyone on her can be trusted.

The birth time would need to be coupled with a name and a face. Possibly a general vibe COULD work but still, it's fuzzy.

But yes, seeing as you only have to join because it's 18+ you should watch what information you give out. Those that are without would like to see us fail. BUTTTT. We've already won the war. Just don't be a needless causality or burden.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

The worst thing is she does it again after she's told that this is dangerous. She's posted her natal chart at least 3 times before.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

You are taking a big risk by posting your birth chart info where anyone can see it.Please be careful for not everyone on her can be trusted.

Eek! I will be more careful! I just thought ppl here would want to look @ it since it's a good way 2 get to know some1 faster than a big, long message. I wasn't too scared b/c like u said, we've already won (and we're mostly all friends here, except for the infiltratiors we sometimes find). I'm naturally not too good in social situations. Plus, in order for Max to do my chart, she needs to get the info SOMEHOW! It would be awesome to meet her in person someday! Just go to Tulsa and find where the giant mass of energy is eminating from, that will probably be Max's energy and aura! :3

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Paul Pseudonym" <paulpseudonym@... wrote:

The birth time would need to be coupled with a name and a face. Possibly a general vibe COULD work but still, it's fuzzy.

But yes, seeing as you only have to join because it's 18+ you should watch what information you give out. Those that are without would like to see us fail. BUTTTT. We've already won the war. Just don't be a needless causality or burden.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

What are you talking about Kayla, if you look at the astrology chart reading page you'll see that it instructs you to write the birth info in an email and send it to an email address. That's how HP Maxine gets that info. Read this page carefully:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ading.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sorceressofenki88" <kcmsopranobella@... wrote:

Eek! I will be more careful! I just thought ppl here would want to look @ it since it's a good way 2 get to know some1 faster than a big, long message. I wasn't too scared b/c like u said, we've already won (and we're mostly all friends here, except for the infiltratiors we sometimes find). I'm naturally not too good in social situations. Plus, in order for Max to do my chart, she needs to get the info SOMEHOW! It would be awesome to meet her in person someday! Just go to Tulsa and find where the giant mass of energy is eminating from, that will probably be Max's energy and aura! :3

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Paul Pseudonym" <paulpseudonym@ wrote:

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

The moderators are doing a great job in approving messages and banning infiltrators, so just because you don't see them doesn't mean there are not any. There are 7,042 members here and only dozens or hundreds make posts in a week, how do you think that many of the rest who join here are not lurkers or infiltrators?

I get many weird emails from random idiots from time to time. These idiots never make public posts here, or they could make posts but not accepted by the moderators.

If you really want to look how this group would look like without any moderators go join another non-moderated Satanic yahoogroup. There is always every day some insane xian pushing their bullshit.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sorceressofenki88" <kcmsopranobella@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Paul Pseudonym" <paulpseudonym@ wrote:

Hail Satan

Than there are those who we CAN see, and thats all I am going to say.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

The moderators are doing a great job in approving messages and banning infiltrators, so just because you don't see them doesn't mean there are not any. There are 7,042 members here and only dozens or hundreds make posts in a week, how do you think that many of the rest who join here are not lurkers or infiltrators?

I get many weird emails from random idiots from time to time. These idiots never make public posts here, or they could make posts but not accepted by the moderators.

If you really want to look how this group would look like without any moderators go join another non-moderated Satanic yahoogroup. There is always every day some insane xian pushing their bullshit.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sorceressofenki88" <kcmsopranobella@ wrote:

Hail Satan

Than there are those who we CAN see, and that is all I am going to say.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sorceressofenki88" <kcmsopranobella@ wrote:

Hail Satan

Are you saying that the infiltrators send the tubes connecting to your 3rd eye and heart chakra via email? Excuse me for a moment (*laughs his ass off*).

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sss D." <vgb464@... wrote:

@_the_firestarter666
i got from ths messages i notice some have links attach on them
if u opend them(their spam)better to sever the link like vovims says

they are called spam messages.some infiltrators do attach links to them that conect from your third eye to ur pineal.or they conect to the heart chakra.from it they can drain energy.and no i never said that.i simply said they attach them to the messages and pics which they send for that reason.it happens a lot on fb.but u could stl choose to ignore them and have them.when u empower ur chakra u ll feel them any time they attach to u.but i guess i should use proper english which im not to post something(or otherwish im infiltrator) idk why the other message didnt gone through yet.i have been attack constantly from some infiltrator.if u dont believe ask the hps.and why i havent get banned if spreed crap.sorry for the angresive messages.i have bad saturn with mars transit along saturn with neptune..and my planets mars.which makes me hot headed.im working on it.

Are you saying that the infiltrators send the tubes connecting to your 3rd eye and heart chakra via email? Excuse me for a moment (*laughs his ass off*).

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sss D." <vgb464@ wrote:

@_the_firestarter666

i was talking about the same link.if i spreed crap just for fun and not been bann or someone saying that im wrong.i tried to help.its up to someone if he wants not to sever the links.this has happend on fb and people there should sever the link often just in case.if they have empowerd chakra they might know if a link is attached to them.i let it to the mods
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "C Y" <yc28@... wrote:

Lol i think Vovim means other links....

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sss D." <vgb464@ wrote:

@_the_firestarter666

C'mon people we are all the Anti-christ here heeee heee heee ^_^

@_the_firestarter666

The "Anti-Christ" is the title given to him by our enemy. He's probably gonna have a frickin sweet title, something..catchy..like, I don't know, Deliverer..or maybe.. Pharaoh? Again..? Archon?
Who knows. He probably won't be going around with the A-C title, although Christ being an image of evil and lies, thus anti-that, we're in good hands.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lucioamaranth" <lucioamaranth@... wrote:

I wonder why he's called anti-"christ", what does he have to do with Christ? Will he stop some extra-terrestrial deciver that will arive in the future? Or is it just some "Satanized" title for out leader?

What 'christ' really is, is the jewish messiah. Gentiles have been duped into praying for, believing [powers of the mass mind], and awaiting this 'second coming' of jewsus, which is this jew bitch asshole. Orthodox jews incessantly rave about this maggot, and his coming.

Quote from the Jewish Talmud:
Simeon Haddarsen, fol. 56-D: "When the Messiah comes every Jew will have 2800 slaves."

As for that most foul and odious nazarene, he never existed.
http://see_the_truth.webs.com/Jesus_Christ.htm

The jews have been awaiting a leader who will bring them together, as they are all scattered. Israel was chosen for its location as it is on the spot where the three continents unite: Europe, Asia and Africa. This is where they plan to rule the world from, should their shit-bag messiah manifest.

The so-called 'Anti-Christ' is the Leader of the Gentiles. This war between the jews and the Gentiles has been going on for centuries. Much of the Hollywood crap about the 'Anti-Christ' is totally inacurate, due to ignorance and some of it is deliberate to mislead people. There isn't anything to make a big deal about. Just know we have a Leader who is coming back when the time is right and will completely destroy the enemy.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lucioamaranth" <lucioamaranth@... wrote:

I wonder why he's called anti-"christ", what does he have to do with Christ? Will he stop some extra-terrestrial deciver that will arive in the future? Or is it just some "Satanized" title for out leader?

Excuse me, but, HELL FUKIN YA! HAIL LORD SATAN!!!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 18:22:55 -0700 (PDT)To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Thee antchrist

What 'christ' really is, is the jewish messiah. Gentiles have been duped into praying for, believing [powers of the mass mind], and awaiting this 'second coming' of jewsus, which is this jew bitch asshole. Orthodox jews incessantly rave about this maggot, and his coming.

Simeon Haddarsen, fol. 56-D: "When the Messiah comes every Jew will have 2800 slaves."

The jews have been awaiting a leader who will bring them together, as they are all scattered. Israel was chosen for its location as it is on the spot where the three continents unite: Europe, Asia and Africa. This is where they plan to rule the world from, should their shit-bag messiah manifest.

The so-called 'Anti-Christ' is the Leader of the Gentiles. This war between the jews and the Gentiles has been going on for centuries. Much of the Hollywood crap about the 'Anti-Christ' is totally inacurate, due to ignorance and some of it is deliberate to mislead people. There isn't anything to make a big deal about. Just know we have a Leader who is coming back when the time is right and will completely destroy the enemy.

<td val[/IMG] S a m e h e r e t h a t i s g o i n g t o b e a w s o m e .

Sent: Tue, May 29, 2012 1:44:04 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Excuse me, but, HELL FUKIN YA! HAIL LORD SATAN!!!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T<hr> From: High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 18:22:55 -0700 (PDT) To: <[email protected] ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Thee antchrist

--- [/IMG][email protected], "lucioamaranth" <lucioamaranth@... wrote:

[/TD]

Because you don't break any other rules. I've said it many times before, even the JoS warns about people not knowing much. The only way to get banned I think is break the rules of the group, like blaspheme the Gods. There have been reverse xians here who weren't banned because they weren't breaking any rules. However those idiots who spread lies about our Gods do get banned because they blaspheme them and the rules say blasphemy will not be tolerated.

Seriously, stop that nonsense. You make us look like idiots who believe stupid BS. The tubes have only to do with greys, not humans, and I've felt nothing from infiltrator posts. Only greys use these tubes.

Now I'm aware of the psychic vampires who connect with your chakras to vampirize energy from you, again that's completely different than the greys. You can't do that via email.

Most infiltrators are just normal idiots who want to scam or push their xian BS on people or even send a virus, they don't even know what a link/tube is.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sss D." <vgb464@... wrote:

i was talking about the same link.if i spreed crap just for fun and not been bann or someone saying that im wrong.i tried to help.its up to someone if he wants not to sever the links.this has happend on fb and people there should sever the link often just in case.if they have empowerd chakra they might know if a link is attached to them.i let it to the mods
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "C Y" <yc28@ wrote:

@_the_firestarter666

And I don't think that you spread crap intentionally, but you mistakenly believe that nonsense you said to be true. Like I said I hope you know this makes us looks stupid, and if you really want to make your point true you must explain how it happens and how these ignorant idiots who don't even know anything about the astral and are just normal scammers or anything like that attach psychic links.

Because you don't break any other rules. I've said it many times before, even the JoS warns about people not knowing much. The only way to get banned I think is break the rules of the group, like blaspheme the Gods. There have been reverse xians here who weren't banned because they weren't breaking any rules. However those idiots who spread lies about our Gods do get banned because they blaspheme them and the rules say blasphemy will not be tolerated.

Seriously, stop that nonsense. You make us look like idiots who believe stupid BS. The tubes have only to do with greys, not humans, and I've felt nothing from infiltrator posts. Only greys use these tubes.

Now I'm aware of the psychic vampires who connect with your chakras to vampirize energy from you, again that's completely different than the greys. You can't do that via email.

Most infiltrators are just normal idiots who want to scam or push their xian BS on people or even send a virus, they don't even know what a link/tube is.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "C Y" <yc28@ wrote:

@_the_firestarter666

You also need to explain why this only happens when you open the email. To attach psychic links is a totally astral thing, completely independent from physical computer systems like email. If they wanted to do that they could do that without emailing you at all, just by focusing on your name.

Third time I'm saying it, YES it's stupid. If you said that lurkers can attach psychic links to you which have nothing to do with the greys or the part HP Vovim said, without sending you an email that's pretty plausible for me.

And I don't think that you spread crap intentionally, but you mistakenly believe that nonsense you said to be true. Like I said I hope you know this makes us looks stupid, and if you really want to make your point true you must explain how it happens and how these ignorant idiots who don't even know anything about the astral and are just normal scammers or anything like that attach psychic links.

@_the_firestarter666

I always knew that some Gentile leader will come and bring the Golden Age like Adolf Hitler did with the 3rd Reich, but I never called him an "antichrist", I associated that title with the fictitious jewzus. Anti-christ being anti-kike messiah makes sense.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lucioamaranth" <lucioamaranth@ wrote:

That guy probably confuses the web hyperlinks with the psychic links. I mean HPs have warned us many times not to click on hyperlinks because they may have viruses/trojans/other nasties and may blow our computers up, no one said about emails having psychic links. He mistook hyperlinks for these. That's the first time I read it from that guy and I honestly couldn't stop laughing.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "C Y" <yc28@... wrote:

@_the_firestarter666

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back