Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The world is over

therealtruth801

JHVH and his angels are lurking He's still tormenting me and trying to kill me with Andras. Trapping my afterlife is a no no with a stolen soul.

you're either a troll or delusional. Andras works for SATAN. And there is NO JEWISH "god".and Andras is probably the one demon who hates anything to do with the jews and their fake god more than anyone else!
do you have any idea how many jews, xians and muslims he has killed over the slightest offense?!

On Monday, December 14, 2015 8:37 PM, "therealtruth801@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

JHVH and his angels are lurking He's still tormenting me and trying to kill me with Andras. Trapping my afterlife is a no no with a stolen soul.

Andras is a Demon and JHVH does not exist. There is a massive thoughtform called allah/jesus/yahweh that is fed by the energy of deluded people, but yahweh does not exist in the way you believe it to. Andras is a Demon of Satan and he slaughters enemies. He does not work for the enemies of Satan.

Clean your aura and build a strong aura of protection. Doing so will banish whatever malicious entities may be bothering you and protect you against disease, accidents, and other misfortune.

How to Clean Your Aura
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... aning.html

Aura of Protection
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ction.html

Methods of Protection
http://nojew.weebly.com/protection.html  

WHHHHHAT

On Monday, December 14, 2015 8:37 PM, "therealtruth801@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Dont give up brother!! You must do aura cleaning and protection meditation and also vibrate suraye 108 times so NO ONE could attack you! And when the enemy attacks keep doing more and more curse rituals to show those kikes!! Remember: "the more you do for Satan the more He does for you"
Hail Satan forever!!

Comrade Fake Name,
   Does anybody who comes in here actually study the Joy of Satan Website before they join the group? I have seen hundreds of new people come in here and it appears they have not even referenced the knowledge. It's a shame, if they truly wanted to learn the truth, it would seem to me that they would take the time to study the facts before trying to enter the groups. I spent months studying our truthful sites before even attempting to enter the groups. So much truth and knowledge was opened to me. I suppose all we can do is encourage them to study. Wishing you the best comrade!                                                                                                                                    Hail Satan!!!

I have no idea how these new people even FIND the e-groups without following the link on the JOS.

On Tuesday, December 15, 2015 12:08 PM, "mreierson98@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Comrade Fake Name,
   Does anybody who comes in here actually study the Joy of Satan Website before they join the group? I have seen hundreds of new people come in here and it appears they have not even referenced the knowledge. It's a shame, if they truly wanted to learn the truth, it would seem to me that they would take the time to study the facts before trying to enter the groups. I spent months studying our truthful sites before even attempting to enter the groups. So much truth and knowledge was opened to me. I suppose all we can do is encourage them to study. Wishing you the best comrade!                                                                                                                                    Hail Satan!!!

Um are you saying that they're trying to kill Andras as well?? Or that Andras is trying to kill you?? BEcause NEITHER would happen.
also, they can't "trap your afterlife" if you're dedicated to Satan. and you don't have a "stolen soul".......?

If you type Satan or Satanism into the Yahoo groups search function the JOS main groups come up in the top ten, sometimes right at the top under the official COS and LeVayen groups...

Many people find the Egroups all sorts of ways. Looking up groups on yahoo. Google. Ect. They don't realize that their even is a wbesite. That is why we have to be patience and keep directing people too it. One way is hey let's all make signatures with the website in it. 

Joy of Satan

You can search 'Satan' on Yahoo Groups and find it. Though I don't this is where most of them come from.

On Tuesday, December 15, 2015 5:22 PM, "fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I have no idea how these new people even FIND the e-groups without following the link on the JOS.

On Tuesday, December 15, 2015 12:08 PM, "mreierson98@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Comrade Fake Name,

I know this wasn't directed at me but I feel compelled to state; No, no one ever reads the site. Honestly, I don't think, you can't find these e-groups with out following the link because it is buried under many many corrupted groups. It is so strange to me. 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back