Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The vatican curse

blade

I was talking to a soon to be satanist friend of mine yesterday and we started talking about curses. I told him about the vatican working I am doing with you guys and then he asked a question about the documents inside the vatican. If you know what I mean, the documents thathad spiritual knowledge and were sealed in the vatican volts, those documents. But I told him and I figured the one who created the woirking probably had them in mind and since we are getting knowledge from our gods and will be getting more when we finally win this war, it would not matter, but would it? I hope you understand the question ok.
Hail Satan.

We are going after the people inside the vatican, the ones behind it all, who run it, control it and use it against everybody. Until they fall anything they have hidden in vaults is being kept from the world anyway.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blade" <mattiehenz@... wrote:

I was talking to a soon to be satanist friend of mine yesterday and we started talking about curses. I told him about the vatican working I am doing with you guys and then he asked a question about the documents inside the vatican. If you know what I mean, the documents thathad spiritual knowledge and were sealed in the vatican volts, those documents. But I told him and I figured the one who created the woirking probably had them in mind and since we are getting knowledge from our gods and will be getting more when we finally win this war, it would not matter, but would it? I hope you understand the question ok.
Hail Satan.

This has been brought up before. I'll give my opinion as I did then, and that is, all that knowledge came from Satan and The Gods. It would be brilliant to be able to have access to those original, ancient scrolls and books and what have you. But if they must be lost to destroy the scum that is operating from that shit hole building, then they must. It is far more important to rid the Earth of the kikes and every sick perversion they have forced upon the World.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Serpentfire666" <firebird894@... wrote:

We are going after the people inside the vatican, the ones behind it all, who run it, control it and use it against everybody. Until they fall anything they have hidden in vaults is being kept from the world anyway.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blade" <mattiehenz@ wrote:

Hail Satan.

I bet the vaults are fireproof

HAIL LORD SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
HAIL AZAZEL

HAIL SATAN'S PEOPLE
HAIL OUR HEROES AND GODS

- Lexibtyr
<hr>From: Serpentfire666
Sent: 5/6/2013 11:08 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: The vatican curse

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blade" <mattiehenz@... wrote:

Hail Satan.

Somewhere in her sermons, HPs Maxine mentions that the knowledge contained in the scrolls is the one which the Gods passed down to us so even if these in the crypts are destroyed, we can still regain the knowledge.

Siguard Draconis.

Satanas Via, Vera et Vita est.
Ave Satanas! Rege Satanas!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Way_Seeker666" <way_seeker666@... wrote:

This has been brought up before. I'll give my opinion as I did then, and that is, all that knowledge came from Satan and The Gods. It would be brilliant to be able to have access to those original, ancient scrolls and books and what have you. But if they must be lost to destroy the scum that is operating from that shit hole building, then they must. It is far more important to rid the Earth of the kikes and every sick perversion they have forced upon the World.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Serpentfire666" <firebird894@ wrote:

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blade" <mattiehenz@ wrote:

Hail Satan.

It is likely that we will see the destruction of the entire Vatican.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Way_Seeker666" <way_seeker666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Serpentfire666" <firebird894@ wrote:

Hail Satan

Hail Satan.

we have won the war already
Everything is just matter of time.
But in our time, we still at war, and is not over yet.
We keep fighting into is over.
yes Vatican is constantly working against JoS and members
in any way they can to prevent people to advance
has well , move forward in life general
They re desperate and they re not taking it easy
and This is not the time for SS to take it lightly either

Is very important for EVERY SS to be persistent and dedicate daily
on there meditations and be serious abt advancing .

Hail Satan.

Hi my friends!

I do believe we have won the war on Christianity.

They are now calling the war 'Psychological Warefare' instead of the correct terrm: Spiritual Warefare'. They really havent got a clue what they are on about or what we are all about. Maxine is right, we should carry on the fight and give them something to think about. I do believe time is NOT on the Vatican's side, but as the only true Satanists we have all the time in the world to amuse ourselves in their downfall. LET THE BATTLE COMMENCE!!! HAIL FATHER!!! HAIL SATAN ¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priestess Myla Limlal" <limlal8@... wrote:

we have won the war already
Everything is just matter of time.
But in our time, we still at war, and is not over yet.
We keep fighting into is over.
yes Vatican is constantly working against JoS and members
in any way they can to prevent people to advance
has well , move forward in life general
They re desperate and they re not taking it easy
and This is not the time for SS to take it lightly either

Is very important for EVERY SS to be persistent and dedicate daily
on there meditations and be serious abt advancing .

Hail Satan.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back