Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The Universe, quite important.

waltermassey1

I have been in these groups for a very long time, and although there are some things that i disagree with (and i have every right to do so), i do follow the majority of this religion.

But, one question that i have had since the beginning of my existence on this path is thus: Who or what created the universe?

I have seen this question posed many times, but never answered, by neither a HP or a normal member. Surely, someone who is in direct contact with Father Satan, who is our god, and by definition would know such things, could tell us this important question.

So, what is that answer? Is it a greater being? Because Father Satan is the one who freed us humans from the bonds of genetic slavery, and helped us along our path of evolution, but that is a very small part in the universe. Mayhaps he does not know, that, pardon the blasphemy, our god does not know quite everything.

So is there a being higher then our Father Satan who created the universe, or is it to be determined by the scientific community?

Or to put it more simply: Who or what created this universe that we reside in?

IMO you never had your question answered because we don't know and we'll prolly never learn for sure. Unless one can travel back billions of years in time which is impossible, no one can learn the truth. Everyone just can make theories and speculations, even Satan. And if you notice, no religion or scientific community knows this question, they only make theories about what happened. You can cross out the "intelligent creator" though, this concept is so stupid and ridiculous that even the Demons laugh at this. It falls into infinite regression fallacy, because this "creator" MUST have been created from something MORE complex and its creator from something EVEN MORE complex and so on, which at one point comes to something that is impossible to exist. It is because this is a personified allegorical concept of the magnum opus and some stupid people take it literally.

"pardon the blasphemy" Did anyone imply here that Satan is all knowing? Of course he isn't, there's no blasphemy to say that. There's no all knowing being, and anyone saying there is is lying. Well, judging with human analogies Satan and the Demons are powerful or very knowledgeable, but as an absolute thing, no. It is like comparing a 4 year old child to a fully grown up adult, the child probably thinks the adult is all-knowing.

I think it is more realistic to simply say that we don't know than inventing a creator or making theories. And whats so important about that question anyway?I don't see how knowing the way the universe was created (or the way it always existed, this is a possibility too) can affect our lives.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "waltermassey1" <walter_massey@... wrote:

I have been in these groups for a very long time, and although there are some things that i disagree with (and i have every right to do so), i do follow the majority of this religion.

But, one question that i have had since the beginning of my existence on this path is thus: Who or what created the universe?

I have seen this question posed many times, but never answered, by neither a HP or a normal member. Surely, someone who is in direct contact with Father Satan, who is our god, and by definition would know such things, could tell us this important question.

So, what is that answer? Is it a greater being? Because Father Satan is the one who freed us humans from the bonds of genetic slavery, and helped us along our path of evolution, but that is a very small part in the universe. Mayhaps he does not know, that, pardon the blasphemy, our god does not know quite everything.

So is there a being higher then our Father Satan who created the universe, or is it to be determined by the scientific community?

As HP Maxine explains on one of her CD sermons, there is no "Supreme Being" who created everything--things can create on their own with the proper elements coming together. I have always said, it makes more sense to believe that the Universe has always existed and we created "God" (the Xian one--Satan is the God of humanity, he created humans but not the universe) than that God always existed and created the universe. It's a stretch of the mind, but true I think...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "waltermassey1" <walter_massey@... wrote:

I have that particular Cd but I am still not getting it.  WHO Created the universe, which god is that?  Everything has a starting point. That would be a logical way of thinking. We can pin point many gods who has either created one thing or another, so WHo or which god created the universe itself.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wed, June 9, 2010 11:04:37 AM
Subject: [JoS4adults] Re: The Universe, quite important.

As HP Maxine explains on one of her CD sermons, there is no "Supreme Being" who created everything--things can create on their own with the proper elements coming together. I have always said, it makes more sense to believe that the Universe has always existed and we created "God" (the Xian one--Satan is the God of humanity, he created humans but not the universe) than that God always existed and created the universe. It's a stretch of the mind, but true I think...

There's no starting point by a being, since it MUST have been created by something else more complex, it can't exist by its own. A being does need to have a starting point too. Read my other post, I explained why it is completely stupid to think the entire universe is created by a BEING. And also read the "formal objections" section here they completely debunk the entire argument for the creation by a being:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teleological_argument

And the Gods are real beings with physical bodies, they are not omni-(insert any title here) forces. There's no being parallel to the xian "god", no evidence of its existance.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Joann Reeves <kosmos_9@... wrote:

I have that particular Cd but I am still not getting it. WHO Created the universe, which god is that? Everything has a starting point. That would be a logical way of thinking. We can pin point many gods who has either created one thing or another, so WHo or which god created the universe itself.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "waltermassey1" <walter_massey@ wrote:

http://www.talkorigins.org/indexcc/CI/CI200.html
http://www.talkorigins.org/indexcc/CE/CE440.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "daitsun88" <daitsun88@... wrote:

There's no starting point by a being, since it MUST have been created by something else more complex, it can't exist by its own. A being does need to have a starting point too. Read my other post, I explained why it is completely stupid to think the entire universe is created by a BEING. And also read the "formal objections" section here they completely debunk the entire argument for the creation by a being:

And the Gods are real beings with physical bodies, they are not omni-(insert any title here) forces. There's no being parallel to the xian "god", no evidence of its existance.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Joann Reeves <kosmos_9@ wrote:

I have that particular Cd but I am still not getting it. WHO Created the universe, which god is that? Everything has a starting point. That would be a logical way of thinking. We can pin point many gods who has either created one thing or another, so WHo or which god created the universe itself.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "waltermassey1" <walter_massey@ wrote:

A scientific theory isn't speculation. It's explanation. It's based on fact, unlike the "theology" of the xtians, kikes, and muslims. Science is provisional. It's based on taking what we know and building on it. In that regard, it is truly Satanic, unlike the work of our enemies.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "daitsun88" <daitsun88@... wrote:

IMO you never had your question answered because we don't know and we'll prolly never learn for sure. Unless one can travel back billions of years in time which is impossible, no one can learn the truth. Everyone just can make theories and speculations, even Satan. And if you notice, no religion or scientific community knows this question, they only make theories about what happened. You can cross out the "intelligent creator" though, this concept is so stupid and ridiculous that even the Demons laugh at this. It falls into infinite regression fallacy, because this "creator" MUST have been created from something MORE complex and its creator from something EVEN MORE complex and so on, which at one point comes to something that is impossible to exist. It is because this is a personified allegorical concept of the magnum opus and some stupid people take it literally.

"pardon the blasphemy" Did anyone imply here that Satan is all knowing? Of course he isn't, there's no blasphemy to say that. There's no all knowing being, and anyone saying there is is lying. Well, judging with human analogies Satan and the Demons are powerful or very knowledgeable, but as an absolute thing, no. It is like comparing a 4 year old child to a fully grown up adult, the child probably thinks the adult is all-knowing.

I think it is more realistic to simply say that we don't know than inventing a creator or making theories. And whats so important about that question anyway?I don't see how knowing the way the universe was created (or the way it always existed, this is a possibility too) can affect our lives.

no one has all the answers.  is my point.

Sent: Wed, June 9, 2010 2:30:29 PM

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Joann Reeves <kosmos_9@ wrote:

Thta was a very good question. I my own beliefs, I belive that the Universe is a constant, that it constantly creates and destroys itself, like a phoenix and that universes can spring from others. I belive in the concept of a multiverse not a universe.

Sent: Thu, 10 June, 2010 4:30:29 AM

Yes, but it is STILL called a THEORY. That means it isn't fully proven or else it would be a FACT.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "davidcommer" <davidcommer@... wrote:

A scientific theory isn't speculation. It's explanation. It's based on fact, unlike the "theology" of the xtians, kikes, and muslims. Science is provisional. It's based on taking what we know and building on it. In that regard, it is truly Satanic, unlike the work of our enemies.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "daitsun88" <daitsun88@ wrote:

definition of scientific theory: A well-tested concept that explains a wide range of observations.

note the "well-tested concept".

Most scientific theories start out as simple ideas, which is what you are thinking of, but eventually they become theories once they are proven mathematically or shown to be true in enough laboratory scenarios to be accepted in the scientific community to be tested further.

The black hole, which we now know to be a fact, started out as an idea, became a mathematical theory, then we viewed them and their effects as technology grew.

The phrase "it's just a theory" is, no offence meant, is the ignorant's way of argument.

Yes, but it is STILL called a THEORY. That means it isn't fully proven or else it would be a FACT.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "davidcommer" <davidcommer@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "daitsun88" <daitsun88@ wrote:

Yep, it is "well-tested" but we don't have enough evidence of that so that it remains in theory a form. UNLESS it becomes a fact like a black hole it still remains a theory and not proven. Are we supposed to believe it?I thought Satanism isn't about believing something that isn't fully proven!!And lots more theories have been proven false than those proven true:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obsolete_s ... d_theories

So I remain to my original point, yes its just a theory.

definition of scientific theory: A well-tested concept that explains a wide range of observations.

Most scientific theories start out as simple ideas, which is what you are thinking of, but eventually they become theories once they are proven mathematically or shown to be true in enough laboratory scenarios to be accepted in the scientific community to be tested further.

The black hole, which we now know to be a fact, started out as an idea, became a mathematical theory, then we viewed them and their effects as technology grew.

The phrase "it's just a theory" is, no offence meant, is the ignorant's way of argument.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "davidcommer" <davidcommer@ wrote:

are we talking about spiritual satanism or are we talking about physics in relationship with the universe's beginning?

Yep, it is "well-tested" but we don't have enough evidence of that so that it remains in theory a form. UNLESS it becomes a fact like a black hole it still remains a theory and not proven. Are we supposed to believe it?I thought Satanism isn't about believing something that isn't fully proven!!And lots more theories have been proven false than those proven true:

You're right. To a scientist a theory is an explanation that puts the facts together into a coherent whole. Gravity is a theory, for example. It explains the facts and provides a coherent set of explanations (and equations) which explains how it works.

are we talking about spiritual satanism or are we talking about physics in relationship with the universe's beginning?

Gravity and evolution are both facts, not theories. They started off as theories like Walter said but now they have overwhelming evidence supporting them and there are no alternative "theories" in explaining the same situation. Unless we consider the stupid xian creationism and intelligent falling "theories" lol.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "davidcommer" <davidcommer@... wrote:

You're right. To a scientist a theory is an explanation that puts the facts together into a coherent whole. Gravity is a theory, for example. It explains the facts and provides a coherent set of explanations (and equations) which explains how it works.

Science has shown the universe creates and sustains itself, all life comes from the ether. And it evolves. This has been proven. The Gods advanced our evolution by light years.   A lot of thinking of intelligent design has lifted it's aplogetics ironically from the early Deists. The Deists where the Atheists of their era. But jazzed their belief up as not to be on the wrong end of an xristian lynch mob. Remember this was a time where not loving jaysus could be the death penalty in the America's.   A lot of this is a mix of infantile ego and condition of xristianity.

Sent: Thu, June 10, 2010 5:54:55 AM

A god did not create the universe. They had to evolve too.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Vincent Lock <vincentlock@... wrote:

Thta was a very good question. I my own beliefs, I belive that the Universe is a constant, that it constantly creates and destroys itself, like a phoenix and that universes can spring from others. I belive in the concept of a multiverse not a universe.

Sent: Thu, 10 June, 2010 4:30:29 AM

Hell Yes!! Head trip!!

I agree. The "Universe" creates and sustains. And this is where I jump off and go my own way. OR, maybe better put, build my own universe?? Why not right? I can guess about places i've never been too and things i've never examined/experienced/observed in their natural habitat because i've never traveled to their natural habitat!! lol Of course, Some things do evolve naturally. We know this as best we can know anything I suppose.

Where the Universe is concerned I see a "natural area" with "natural cover" decorated with "created" objects. Designed and engineered by inhabitants of the Universe.

Wait a minute. That means my Universe is the same as the "proven" Universe??!! Dammit man!! lol

Ok, so everything that exist is a product of the Universe. Even the Universe itself born of another Universe. Not to be confused with THE Universe from which ALL Universes come from that was created in the realm of nothing by the will of something!! FUCK!! LOL Wrap your head around that.....

And if you find the answer YOU will become THE Universe!! Right? lol Hey, wait a goddamn minute.......we're trapped in a paradox!! lol

HS/88!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

Science has shown the universe creates and sustains itself, all life comes from the ether. And it evolves. This has been proven. The Gods advanced our evolution by light years.

A lot of thinking of intelligent design has lifted it's aplogetics ironically from the early Deists. The Deists where the Atheists of their era. But jazzed their belief up as not to be on the wrong end of an xristian lynch mob. Remember this was a time where not loving jaysus could be the death penalty in the America's.

A lot of this is a mix of infantile ego and condition of xristianity.

And it could also be possible that our minds are too undeveloped to understand the whole concept of how the universe came to be.  There is things out there that probably would blow our mind if we finally believe  in what we find out.  So many things we brush off because we just can't believe it.  How many of those conspiracy theories out there just might be the truth or at least part of it.   In a message dated 6/10/2010 4:48:39 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, magister.willard@... writes:
  Hell Yes!! Head trip!!

I agree. The "Universe" creates and sustains. And this is where I jump off and go my own way. OR, maybe better put, build my own universe?? Why not right? I can guess about places i've never been too and things i've never examined/experienced/observed in their natural habitat because i've never traveled to their natural habitat!! lol Of course, Some things do evolve naturally. We know this as best we can know anything I suppose.

Where the Universe is concerned I see a "natural area" with "natural cover" decorated with "created" objects. Designed and engineered by inhabitants of the Universe.

Wait a minute. That means my Universe is the same as the "proven" Universe??!! Dammit man!! lol

Ok, so everything that exist is a product of the Universe. Even the Universe itself born of another Universe. Not to be confused with THE Universe from which ALL Universes come from that was created in the realm of nothing by the will of something!! FUCK!! LOL Wrap your head around that.....

And if you find the answer YOU will become THE Universe!! Right? lol Hey, wait a goddamn minute.......we're trapped in a paradox!! lol

HS/88!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

Science has shown the universe creates and sustains itself, all life comes from the ether. And it evolves. This has been proven. The Gods advanced our evolution by light years.

A lot of thinking of intelligent design has lifted it's aplogetics ironically from the early Deists. The Deists where the Atheists of their era. But jazzed their belief up as not to be on the wrong end of an xristian lynch mob. Remember this was a time where not loving jaysus could be the death penalty in the America's.

I do believe in the M theory multiverse, but i don't believe that in the multiverse, there exists time, and since there exists no time, there is no concept of a beginning, therefore there was always an infinite amount of universes.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "magister.willard" <magister.willard@... wrote:

Hell Yes!! Head trip!!

HS/88!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

Time is one of the realities that has been created for man.  We can create and we can change it, this is what they don't want us to learn.   In a message dated 6/10/2010 5:36:57 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, walter_massey@... writes:
  I do believe in the M theory multiverse, but i don't believe that in the multiverse, there exists time, and since there exists no time, there is no concept of a beginning, therefore there was always an infinite amount of universes.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "magister.willard" <magister.willard@... wrote:

Hell Yes!! Head trip!!

HS/88!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

I could find out it's located in the back of a late 70's/early 80's Black Knight pinball machine and never miss a beat. WHY the builder put the kikes in it will forever trouble me though!!

We have to be careful when dealing with/sorting through conspiracy theories. Hell, millions of people are scared to fucking death that Nibiru is gonna take out the planet in 2012 = BULLSHIT. Don't buy into this garbage. If you never ever read another word I type I ask ALL of you to pay close attention now. Hit a "you tube disaster" video. The video links to another "disaster page" that backs up "disaster area #1". It's all laid out for us to "find on our own" but in reality we were led by the nose and placed into position like a chess piece. The wording in these vids is carefully done to trick the mind and eye into seeing and reading *fact*. "Nothing we can do", "a KNOWS but keeps B in the dark and C is trying to get the message out that the 500,000 "plastic coffins" are for the Nibiru deaths etc

Remember, links are clever ways of "directing traffic". And some truth is to be found in between the bullshit. Look very close and deep through Satan's eyes and the truth of things you just might see. Hell, I can think of LOT'S of scarier things than Nibiru coming to town......

Don't let them make fools of you by making you think you've made a choice on your own that you never made. We ARE SATANIST and we live outside of their illusions.

HS/88!!
Magister Willard

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], fwlrcj@... wrote:

And it could also be possible that our minds are too undeveloped to
understand the whole concept of how the universe came to be. There is things out
there that probably would blow our mind if we finally believe in what we
find out. So many things we brush off because we just can't believe it.
How many of those conspiracy theories out there just might be the truth or
at least part of it.

In a message dated 6/10/2010 4:48:39 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
magister.willard@... writes:

Hell Yes!! Head trip!!

I agree. The "Universe" creates and sustains. And this is where I jump off
and go my own way. OR, maybe better put, build my own universe?? Why not
right? I can guess about places i've never been too and things i've never
examined/experienced/observed in their natural habitat because i've never
traveled to their natural habitat!! lol Of course, Some things do evolve
naturally. We know this as best we can know anything I suppose.

Where the Universe is concerned I see a "natural area" with "natural
cover" decorated with "created" objects. Designed and engineered by inhabitants
of the Universe.

Wait a minute. That means my Universe is the same as the "proven"
Universe??!! Dammit man!! lol

Ok, so everything that exist is a product of the Universe. Even the
Universe itself born of another Universe. Not to be confused with THE Universe
from which ALL Universes come from that was created in the realm of nothing by
the will of something!! FUCK!! LOL Wrap your head around that.....

And if you find the answer YOU will become THE Universe!! Right? lol Hey,
wait a goddamn minute.......we're trapped in a paradox!! lol

HS/88!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]_ (mailto:[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]) ,
Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

Science has shown the universe creates and sustains itself, all life
comes from the ether. And it evolves. This has been proven. The Gods advanced
our evolution by light years.

A lot of thinking of intelligent design has lifted it's aplogetics
ironically from the early Deists. The Deists where the Atheists of their era.
But jazzed their belief up as not to be on the wrong end of an xristian
lynch mob. Remember this was a time where not loving jaysus could be the death
penalty in the America's.

Â
are we talking about spiritual satanism or are we talking about physics
in relationship with the universe's beginning?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]_ (mailto:[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]) ,
"daitsun88" <daitsun88@ wrote:

Yep, it is "well-tested" but we don't have enough evidence of that so
that it remains in theory a form. UNLESS it becomes a fact like a black
hole it still remains a theory and not proven. Are we supposed to believe it?I
thought Satanism isn't about believing something that isn't fully prove
n!!And lots more theories have been proven false than those proven true:

_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obsolete_s ... _theories_
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obsolete_s ... d_theories)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]_ (mailto:[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url])
, "waltermassey1" <walter_massey@ wrote:

definition of scientific theory: A well-tested concept that explains
a wide range of observations.

Most scientific theories start out as simple ideas, which is what
you are thinking of, but eventually they become theories once they are proven
mathematically or shown to be true in enough laboratory scenarios to be
accepted in the scientific community to be tested further.

The black hole, which we now know to be a fact, started out as an
idea, became a mathematical theory, then we viewed them and their effects as
technology grew.

The phrase "it's just a theory" is, no offence meant, is the
ignorant's way of argument.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]_
(mailto:[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]) , "daitsun88" <daitsun88@ wrote:

Yes, but it is STILL called a THEORY. That means it isn't fully
proven or else it would be a FACT.

(mailto:[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]) , "davidcommer" <davidcommer@ wrote:

A scientific theory isn't speculation. It's explanation. It's
based on fact, unlike the "theology" of the xtians, kikes, and muslims.
Science is provisional. It's based on taking what we know and building on it. In
that regard, it is truly Satanic, unlike the work of our enemies.

(mailto:[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]) , "daitsun88" <daitsun88@ wrote:

IMO you never had your question answered because we don't
know and we'll prolly never learn for sure. Unless one can travel back
billions of years in time which is impossible, no one can learn the truth.
Everyone just can make theories and speculations, even Satan. And if you notice,
no religion or scientific community knows this question, they only make
theories about what happened. You can cross out the "intelligent creator"
though, this concept is so stupid and ridiculous that even the Demons laugh at
this. It falls into infinite regression fallacy, because this "creator" MUST
have been created from something MORE complex and its creator from
something EVEN MORE complex and so on, which at one point comes to something that
is impossible to exist. It is because this is a personified allegorical
concept of the magnum opus and some stupid people take it literally.

"pardon the blasphemy" Did anyone imply here that Satan is all
knowing? Of course he isn't, there's no blasphemy to say that. There's no
all knowing being, and anyone saying there is is lying. Well, judging with
human analogies Satan and the Demons are powerful or very knowledgeable,
but as an absolute thing, no. It is like comparing a 4 year old child to a
fully grown up adult, the child probably thinks the adult is all-knowing.

I think it is more realistic to simply say that we don't know
than inventing a creator or making theories. And whats so important about
that question anyway?I don't see how knowing the way the universe was
created (or the way it always existed, this is a possibility too) can affect our
lives.

(mailto:[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]) , "waltermassey1" <walter_massey@ wrote:

I have been in these groups for a very long time, and
although there are some things that i disagree with (and i have every right to do
so), i do follow the majority of this religion.

But, one question that i have had since the beginning of my
existence on this path is thus: Who or what created the universe?

I have seen this question posed many times, but never
answered, by neither a HP or a normal member. Surely, someone who is in direct
contact with Father Satan, who is our god, and by definition would know such
things, could tell us this important question.

So, what is that answer? Is it a greater being? Because
Father Satan is the one who freed us humans from the bonds of genetic slavery,
and helped us along our path of evolution, but that is a very small part in
the universe. Mayhaps he does not know, that, pardon the blasphemy, our
god does not know quite everything.

So is there a being higher then our Father Satan who created
the universe, or is it to be determined by the scientific community?

Or to put it more simply: Who or what created this universe
that we reside in?

Absolutely that is why we shall survive the mental anguish that will happen in 2012.  That is the real truth about the so called end of the world.   In a message dated 6/10/2010 6:17:59 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, magister.willard@... writes:
  I could find out it's located in the back of a late 70's/early 80's Black Knight pinball machine and never miss a beat. WHY the builder put the kikes in it will forever trouble me though!!

We have to be careful when dealing with/sorting through conspiracy theories. Hell, millions of people are scared to fucking death that Nibiru is gonna take out the planet in 2012 = BULLSHIT. Don't buy into this garbage. If you never ever read another word I type I ask ALL of you to pay close attention now. Hit a "you tube disaster" video. The video links to another "disaster page" that backs up "disaster area #1". It's all laid out for us to "find on our own" but in reality we were led by the nose and placed into position like a chess piece. The wording in these vids is carefully done to trick the mind and eye into seeing and reading *fact*. "Nothing we can do", "a KNOWS but keeps B in the dark and C is trying to get the message out that the 500,000 "plastic coffins" are for the Nibiru deaths etc

Remember, links are clever ways of "directing traffic". And some truth is to be found in between the bullshit. Look very close and deep through Satan's eyes and the truth of things you just might see. Hell, I can think of LOT'S of scarier things than Nibiru coming to town......

Don't let them make fools of you by making you think you've made a choice on your own that you never made. We ARE SATANIST and we live outside of their illusions.

HS/88!!
Magister Willard

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], fwlrcj@... wrote:

And it could also be possible that our minds are too undeveloped to
understand the whole concept of how the universe came to be. There is things out
there that probably would blow our mind if we finally believe in what we
find out. So many things we brush off because we just can't believe it.
How many of those conspiracy theories out there just might be the truth or
at least part of it.

In a message dated 6/10/2010 4:48:39 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
magister.willard@... writes:

Hell Yes!! Head trip!!

I agree. The "Universe" creates and sustains. And this is where I jump off
and go my own way. OR, maybe better put, build my own universe?? Why not
right? I can guess about places i've never been too and things i've never
examined/experienced/observed in their natural habitat because i've never
traveled to their natural habitat!! lol Of course, Some things do evolve
naturally. We know this as best we can know anything I suppose.

Where the Universe is concerned I see a "natural area" with "natural
cover" decorated with "created" objects. Designed and engineered by inhabitants
of the Universe.

Wait a minute. That means my Universe is the same as the "proven"
Universe??!! Dammit man!! lol

Ok, so everything that exist is a product of the Universe. Even the
Universe itself born of another Universe. Not to be confused with THE Universe
from which ALL Universes come from that was created in the realm of nothing by
the will of something!! FUCK!! LOL Wrap your head around that.....

And if you find the answer YOU will become THE Universe!! Right? lol Hey,
wait a goddamn minute.......we're trapped in a paradox!! lol

HS/88!!

Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

Science has shown the universe creates and sustains itself, all life
comes from the ether. And it evolves. This has been proven. The Gods advanced
our evolution by light years.

A lot of thinking of intelligent design has lifted it's aplogetics
ironically from the early Deists. The Deists where the Atheists of their era.
But jazzed their belief up as not to be on the wrong end of an xristian
lynch mob. Remember this was a time where not loving jaysus could be the death
penalty in the America's.

Â
are we talking about spiritual satanism or are we talking about physics
in relationship with the universe's beginning?

"daitsun88" <daitsun88@ wrote:

Yep, it is "well-tested" but we don't have enough evidence of that so
that it remains in theory a form. UNLESS it becomes a fact like a black
hole it still remains a theory and not proven. Are we supposed to believe it?I
thought Satanism isn't about believing something that isn't fully prove
n!!And lots more theories have been proven false than those proven true:

_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obsolete_s ... _theories_
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obsolete_s ... d_theories)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]_ (mailto:[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url])
, "waltermassey1" <walter_massey@ wrote:

definition of scientific theory: A well-tested concept that explains
a wide range of observations.

Most scientific theories start out as simple ideas, which is what
you are thinking of, but eventually they become theories once they are proven
mathematically or shown to be true in enough laboratory scenarios to be
accepted in the scientific community to be tested further.

The black hole, which we now know to be a fact, started out as an
idea, became a mathematical theory, then we viewed them and their effects as
technology grew.

The phrase "it's just a theory" is, no offence meant, is the
ignorant's way of argument.

Yes, but it is STILL called a THEORY. That means it isn't fully
proven or else it would be a FACT.

(mailto:[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]) , "davidcommer" <davidcommer@ wrote:

A scientific theory isn't speculation. It's explanation. It's
based on fact, unlike the "theology" of the xtians, kikes, and muslims.
Science is provisional. It's based on taking what we know and building on it. In
that regard, it is truly Satanic, unlike the work of our enemies.

IMO you never had your question answered because we don't
know and we'll prolly never learn for sure. Unless one can travel back
billions of years in time which is impossible, no one can learn the truth.
Everyone just can make theories and speculations, even Satan. And if you notice,
no religion or scientific community knows this question, they only make
theories about what happened. You can cross out the "intelligent creator"
though, this concept is so stupid and ridiculous that even the Demons laugh at
this. It falls into infinite regression fallacy, because this "creator" MUST
have been created from something MORE complex and its creator from
something EVEN MORE complex and so on, which at one point comes to something that
is impossible to exist. It is because this is a personified allegorical
concept of the magnum opus and some stupid people take it literally.

"pardon the blasphemy" Did anyone imply here that Satan is all
knowing? Of course he isn't, there's no blasphemy to say that. There's no
all knowing being, and anyone saying there is is lying. Well, judging with
human analogies Satan and the Demons are powerful or very knowledgeable,
but as an absolute thing, no. It is like comparing a 4 year old child to a
fully grown up adult, the child probably thinks the adult is all-knowing.

I think it is more realistic to simply say that we don't know
than inventing a creator or making theories. And whats so important about
that question anyway?I don't see how knowing the way the universe was
created (or the way it always existed, this is a possibility too) can affect our
lives.

(mailto:[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]) , "waltermassey1" <walter_massey@ wrote:

I have been in these groups for a very long time, and
although there are some things that i disagree with (and i have every right to do
so), i do follow the majority of this religion.

But, one question that i have had since the beginning of my
existence on this path is thus: Who or what created the universe?

I have seen this question posed many times, but never
answered, by neither a HP or a normal member. Surely, someone who is in direct
contact with Father Satan, who is our god, and by definition would know such
things, could tell us this important question.

So, what is that answer? Is it a greater being? Because
Father Satan is the one who freed us humans from the bonds of genetic slavery,
and helped us along our path of evolution, but that is a very small part in
the universe. Mayhaps he does not know, that, pardon the blasphemy, our
god does not know quite everything.

So is there a being higher then our Father Satan who created
the universe, or is it to be determined by the scientific community?

Or to put it more simply: Who or what created this universe
that we reside in?

Creationism isn't a theory, it isn't even a hypothesis (take one imaginary kike dog and claim it scratched some fleas...). Gravity is. Because the theory works, we take it as fact (something concrete), but the equations are actually quite complex). Evolution is a theory, but because the process is quite slow, some idiots think that "theory" means "something that scientists make up" rather than "explanation of the facts." We're agreeing, we're just not using the same terms in the same way.

"Intelligent falling"? I like that Is that what happens when the pope trips over his dress?

Gravity and evolution are both facts, not theories. They started off as theories like Walter said but now they have overwhelming evidence supporting them and there are no alternative "theories" in explaining the same situation. Unless we consider the stupid xian creationism and intelligent falling "theories" lol.

The pope falling over his dress--good one! hah. Or falling on his face like he did last Yule...with a little help from a woman the media immediately said was "deranged"...of course...

Creationism isn't a theory, it isn't even a hypothesis (take one imaginary kike dog and claim it scratched some fleas...). Gravity is. Because the theory works, we take it as fact (something concrete), but the equations are actually quite complex). Evolution is a theory, but because the process is quite slow, some idiots think that "theory" means "something that scientists make up" rather than "explanation of the facts." We're agreeing, we're just not using the same terms in the same way.

"Intelligent falling"? I like that Is that what happens when the pope trips over his dress?

Would the jew media say otherwise? Look how long it took before they would countenance the revelations of pedophilia in the church.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "moonshadow48@..." <moonshadow48@... wrote:

The pope falling over his dress--good one! hah. Or falling on his face like he did last Yule...with a little help from a woman the media immediately said was "deranged"...of course...

No one knows the answer to that.

Actually YES, there is an answer to that. I learned about this listening to High Priestess Maxine Dietrich's sermon CD's today actually (sermon cd 4). Things create on their own, the life force that is known as our aura, our witchpower, that holds all things together including the galaxies and the cells in our body- created the universe and all the galaxies in it. This life force is what we access in Magick that gives us our results, and what gives us our power. The sun is an excellent source of energy. Evolution is a fact, and the universe is constantly recreating it self. There is NO SUPREME being that created the universe. It created itself, basically. Maybe there are multiple universes, perhaps "M" theory is correct- parallel universes bumping together creating "big bangs" all the time and we don't know about it. The god Thoth told her "There is Infinity".[/B] This is hard to understand. Now, the next logical question is- well what started it all, where did it first begin? What I just said, all the matter in all the universes has always existed, it's just been recreated within itself, and by itself. Not every thing needs a creator. [/B]Stop trying to put a creator in the mix because it's just not true or a possibility.   

Sent: Mon, June 14, 2010 6:26:32 PM

That's just what "I" said but some still don't get it. Get Maxine's CD sermons if you really want to hear about Creation in-depth...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Witchpower Halo <witchpower86668@... wrote:

Actually YES, there is an answer to that. I learned about this listening to High Priestess Maxine Dietrich's sermon CD's today actually (sermon cd 4). Things create on their own, the life force that is known as our aura, our witchpower, that holds all things together including the galaxies and the cells in our body- created the universe and all the galaxies in it. This life force is what we access in Magick that gives us our results, and what gives us our power. The sun is an excellent source of energy. Evolution is a fact, and the universe is constantly recreating it self. There is NO SUPREME being that created the universe. It created itself, basically. Maybe there are multiple universes, perhaps "M" theory is correct- parallel universes bumping together creating "big bangs" all the time and we don't know about it. The god Thoth told her"There is Infinity". This is hard to understand. Now, the next logical question is- well what started it all,
where did it first begin? What I just said, all the matter in all the universes has always existed, it's just been recreated within itself, and by itself. Not every thing needs a creator. Stop trying to put a creator in the mix because it's just not true or a possibility.   

Sent: Mon, June 14, 2010 6:26:32 PM

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back