Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The 'unconscious'

Kareem Zedan

From studying our inner most mind structures we discover the following: - The subconscious mind absorbs events and situations from early childhood and recent lifetimes.- The subconscious mind labels each conscious situation and events according to these 'unconscious' memories.- The subconscious mind injects the relevant emotion which would cause the conscious mind to react in a certain way according to the previous. The unconscious mind due to suppression and lack of illumination is a well of unexamined and misinterpreted events from our childhood and our previous lifetimes. Impulsive action stemmed from the unconscious well of experiences inevitably leads to a manifestation of confusion and misfortune from our actions due to misinterpretation of our present consciousness. To put this in other words, the only reason why we experience events in our lives that do not correspond to our desires, is because we have a well of unexamined thought placed deep down in what is called our 'unconscious' mind. Hence, Karma, is simply the injustice we feel due to the manifestations of our unexamined and untrained consciousness. As within, so without, and this is the case with this. With power meditation comes the cleansing, in which the unconscious rises into our conscious awareness, and hence that part of the mind is not 'unconscious' anymore. With power meditation, the harmful weeds are cut from their roots, and this is analogous to the burning of the karmic seeds. We make sense of our unconscious, we discover where the source of misalignment of our desires comes from, and we burn it, we destroy it. We become free.  Knowledge is power, and more importantly, knowledge of ourselves is power over ourselves and our surroundings. Satan is the bringer of light (knowledge). Hail Satan!!!!http://luciferiexcelsi666.blogspot.co.uk/  

Kareem, this is awesome!, I would like ask where are covens in the northwest, I asked this a couple of times on here, but It seems my answer was not posted! Please email: garyhunan5@...,

Thank you!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back