Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The truth about "Halos"

piplup_8910

Hi there,    For a while now I have been meditating frequently on this thought. I want to know the truth about halos. The enemies of Satan have them, but if I recall correctly, most demons have them too as "rays of shining light". Are halos just a form of the gravitational pull of energy with the wielder of the energy being the pull? Or is it a signal of something different?               Thanks for the help! Father Satan's Will be done. 

are you talking about the aura?

On 8/14/14, piplup_8910@... [JoyofSatan666]
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
Hi there,
For a while now I have been meditating frequently on this thought. I
want to know the truth about halos. The enemies of Satan have them, but if I
recall correctly, most demons have them too as "rays of shining light". Are
halos just a form of the gravitational pull of energy with the wielder of
the energy being the pull? Or is it a signal of something different?
Thanks for the help! Father Satan's Will be done.

It comes from a risen Kundalini.  A risen Serpent of Satan.---In [email protected], <piplup_8910@... wrote :Hi there,    For a while now I have been meditating frequently on this thought. I want to know the truth about halos. The enemies of Satan have them, but if I recall correctly, most demons have them too as "rays of shining light". Are halos just a form of the gravitational pull of energy with the wielder of the energy being the pull? Or is it a signal of something different?               Thanks for the help! Father Satan's Will be done. 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back