Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The Trance

Joel1

Ok for sometime I've been practicing going into a trance but i really don't know how it feels or what a Trance is... I don't know if I should close my eyes or leave them open when trying to go into a trance i need a little help and guidance because this is very aggravating ;/

Thanks for any help and advice
Hail Satan!!!

your eyes should be closed and literrally feel your self falling. dont get aggravated lol its hard for me to but make sure you are super relaxed(have an orgasm before praciting your trance) and make sure you get a mental falling effect kind of like the scary falling feeling when you are on a roller coaster or just had fallen off a building. let your mind go and chill :) patience dear.
-----Original Message-----
Date: Wednesday, April 20, 2011 2:37:55 am
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] The Trance

Ok for sometime I've been practicing going into a trance but i really don't know how it feels or what a Trance is... I don't know if I should close my eyes or leave them open when trying to go into a trance i need a little help and guidance because this is very aggravating ;/

Hail Satan!!!

<td val[/IMG]As Shannon says,that one does takes some time to feel the effects.I have been doing it every morning for the last year now.The thing I notice most when I do it is,I can hear my bioelecticity more.I mean the buzzing that you start to hear after you do PM for a while.
Hail Satan!
Brian
--- On Wed, 4/20/11, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:
Subject: RE: [JoyofSatan666] The Trance
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, April 20, 2011, 6:45 AM

your eyes should be closed and literrally feel your self falling. dont get aggravated lol its hard for me to but make sure you are super relaxed(have an orgasm before praciting your trance) and make sure you get a mental falling effect kind of like the scary falling feeling when you are on a roller coaster or just had fallen off a building. let your mind go and chill :) patience dear.
To: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]
Fro[/IMG]joel.outlawstar.hampton@...

Hail Satan!!!
[/TD]

i have a question about trance before i use to be able to do them everytime i tried but for the last week i can neevr do them and i cant see why any ideas?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

As Shannon says,that one does takes some time to feel the effects.I have been doing it every morning for the last year now.The thing I notice most when I do it is,I can hear my bioelecticity more.I mean the buzzing that you start to hear after you do PM for a while.
Hail Satan!
Brian
--- On Wed, 4/20/11, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Subject: RE: [JoyofSatan666] The Trance
Date: Wednesday, April 20, 2011, 6:45 AM

Hail Satan!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:
As Shannon says,that one does takes some time to feel the effects.I have been doing it every morning for the last year now.The thing I notice most when I do it is,I can hear my bioelecticity more.I mean the buzzing that you start to hear after you do PM for a while.
Hail Satan!
Brian
So that's what it is! :O

I was starting to wonder why someone suddenly put me on vibrate. Am i correct when i say it sounds much like a low humming sound?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back