Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The Time is Coming!!

Omen

Greetings Brothers and Sisters of the Father.

I post the events of last night in the hopes that it will enlighten you to the truth. Last night, I received a phone call at around 11 PM. It was one like us, asking me to help him. Something was attacking them inside their house, and they wanted me to get rid of it, or at least assist them in doing it.

The reason they called me, not to be arrogant-sounding, is because of who I am. Or rather, who my Father is. You see, my name is Omen Cross, and my Father resides right at my shoulder. Watching me, protecting me, preparing me for what is to come. I have been given a special mission, in His name, and I am dedicating every step of my life to making what He wants happen.

So I drive to my friend's trailer, which has all the lights turned out. Come to find out, the circuit breaker had shorted out. So I found my friends, and tried to help fix it, to no avail. But that was the least of my worries, so I progressed to the more important problem.

I located my friend, a wind element seer, among other things. He explained to me that a Lycanthropic spirit had possessed my other friend, a protector. It had lashed out at him, as he is a Vampiric-infused entity. It had tried to hurt people, and scared the shit out of everybody.

I remembered driving to his house, a good 15 minutes away. I remembered what Dad had been saying to me the whole way. He said, "Just because there have always been issues doesn't mean that there always HAS to be."

So I asked my friend to call out to the spirit, as hearing them is not one of my personal gifts. We are all different, each with our own special talents.

He repossessed my friend. I asked the spirit why he had come, and caused so much suffering. He responded that he was after the vampiric spirit, because they had had a age-old blood feud between their races. Nothing new, werewolves and vampires fighting like kids over a toy.

So I talked to them, both of them. I placed no blame on either of them for the feud, as these are issues whose true origins lie buried long ago. I did criticize them for their current actions, as it was a blatant waste of energy.

I pleaded to both of them, on behalf of my Father, to set down the old axes, and pick up our new weapon. To deny what always has been, and at least work together to go after what should be first. To join together with me, and function toward the mission set before me to change everything. To take back that which was lost to us an eternity ago.

Look at how we live now. Shunned, secretive, hated. It does not have to be this way, and I will not let it be. Dad has instructed me that it is time for us to ready ourselves, and unite, because this shit is GOING to happen. Whether you believe it or not.

In the end, I convinced them to agree to disagree. They did both agree that after we accomplish this great mission, and take back what is ours, that they woul resolve their personal problems then. I told them I would stay completely out of that, because that is between them. I did say though that I wouldn't mind watching the fight.

In the name of my great and powerful Father Satan,
Omen Cross

You know of the Lican, Lamian feud? Interesting, could you fill me in more on what you know?

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, 1 August, 2010 3:35:39 AM
Subject: [JoS4adults] The Time is Coming!!

I post the events of last night in the hopes that it will enlighten you to the truth. Last night, I received a phone call at around 11 PM. It was one like us, asking me to help him. Something was attacking them inside their house, and they wanted me to get rid of it, or at least assist them in doing it.

The reason they called me, not to be arrogant-sounding, is because of who I am. Or rather, who my Father is. You see, my name is Omen Cross, and my Father resides right at my shoulder. Watching me, protecting me, preparing me for what is to come. I have been given a special mission, in His name, and I am dedicating every step of my life to making what He wants happen.

So I drive to my friend's trailer, which has all the lights turned out. Come to find out, the circuit breaker had shorted out. So I found my friends, and tried to help fix it, to no avail. But that was the least of my worries, so I progressed to the more important problem.

I located my friend, a wind element seer, among other things. He explained to me that a Lycanthropic spirit had possessed my other friend, a protector. It had lashed out at him, as he is a Vampiric-infused entity. It had tried to hurt people, and scared the shit out of everybody.

I remembered driving to his house, a good 15 minutes away. I remembered what Dad had been saying to me the whole way. He said, "Just because there have always been issues doesn't mean that there always HAS to be."

So I asked my friend to call out to the spirit, as hearing them is not one of my personal gifts. We are all different, each with our own special talents.

He repossessed my friend. I asked the spirit why he had come, and caused so much suffering. He responded that he was after the vampiric spirit, because they had had a age-old blood feud between their races. Nothing new, werewolves and vampires fighting like kids over a toy.

So I talked to them, both of them. I placed no blame on either of them for the feud, as these are issues whose true origins lie buried long ago. I did criticize them for their current actions, as it was a blatant waste of energy.

I pleaded to both of them, on behalf of my Father, to set down the old axes, and pick up our new weapon. To deny what always has been, and at least work together to go after what should be first. To join together with me, and function toward the mission set before me to change everything. To take back that which was lost to us an eternity ago.

Look at how we live now. Shunned, secretive, hated. It does not have to be this way, and I will not let it be. Dad has instructed me that it is time for us to ready ourselves, and unite, because this shit is GOING to happen. Whether you believe it or not.

In the end, I convinced them to agree to disagree. They did both agree that after we accomplish this great mission, and take back what is ours, that they woul resolve their personal problems then. I told them I would stay completely out of that, because that is between them. I did say though that I wouldn't mind watching the fight.

Omen Cross

??? Lost who are you again??

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Vincent Lock <vincentlock@... wrote:

You know of the Lican, Lamian feud? Interesting, could you fill me in more on
what you know?

I post the events of last night in the hopes that it will enlighten you to the
truth. Last night, I received a phone call at around 11 PM. It was one like us,
asking me to help him. Something was attacking them inside their house, and they
wanted me to get rid of it, or at least assist them in doing it.

The reason they called me, not to be arrogant-sounding, is because of who I am.
Or rather, who my Father is. You see, my name is Omen Cross, and my Father
resides right at my shoulder. Watching me, protecting me, preparing me for what
is to come. I have been given a special mission, in His name, and I am
dedicating every step of my life to making what He wants happen.

So I drive to my friend's trailer, which has all the lights turned out. Come to
find out, the circuit breaker had shorted out. So I found my friends, and tried
to help fix it, to no avail. But that was the least of my worries, so I
progressed to the more important problem.

I located my friend, a wind element seer, among other things. He explained to me
that a Lycanthropic spirit had possessed my other friend, a protector. It had
lashed out at him, as he is a Vampiric-infused entity. It had tried to hurt
people, and scared the shit out of everybody.

I remembered driving to his house, a good 15 minutes away. I remembered what Dad
had been saying to me the whole way. He said, "Just because there have always
been issues doesn't mean that there always HAS to be."

So I asked my friend to call out to the spirit, as hearing them is not one of my
personal gifts. We are all different, each with our own special talents.

He repossessed my friend. I asked the spirit why he had come, and caused so much
suffering. He responded that he was after the vampiric spirit, because they had
had a age-old blood feud between their races. Nothing new, werewolves and
vampires fighting like kids over a toy.

So I talked to them, both of them. I placed no blame on either of them for the
feud, as these are issues whose true origins lie buried long ago. I did
criticize them for their current actions, as it was a blatant waste of energy.

I pleaded to both of them, on behalf of my Father, to set down the old axes, and
pick up our new weapon. To deny what always has been, and at least work together
to go after what should be first. To join together with me, and function toward
the mission set before me to change everything. To take back that which was lost
to us an eternity ago.

Look at how we live now. Shunned, secretive, hated. It does not have to be this
way, and I will not let it be. Dad has instructed me that it is time for us to
ready ourselves, and unite, because this shit is GOING to happen. Whether you
believe it or not.

In the end, I convinced them to agree to disagree. They did both agree that
after we accomplish this great mission, and take back what is ours, that they
woul resolve their personal problems then. I told them I would stay completely
out of that, because that is between them. I did say though that I wouldn't mind
watching the fight.

Omen Cross

Im Odin. I live in Australia. I've been surrounded by people in that conflict for a while now. I thought it was pretty low key conflict and they kept it to themselves.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, 23 August, 2010 9:23:51 AM
Subject: [JoS4adults] Re: The Time is Coming!!

??? Lost who are you again??

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Vincent Lock <vincentlock@... wrote:

You know of the Lican, Lamian feud? Interesting, could you fill me in more on
what you know?

I post the events of last night in the hopes that it will enlighten you to the
truth. Last night, I received a phone call at around 11 PM. It was one like us,
asking me to help him. Something was attacking them inside their house, and they
wanted me to get rid of it, or at least assist them in doing it.

The reason they called me, not to be arrogant-sounding, is because of who I am.
Or rather, who my Father is. You see, my name is Omen Cross, and my Father
resides right at my shoulder. Watching me, protecting me, preparing me for what
is to come. I have been given a special mission, in His name, and I am
dedicating every step of my life to making what He wants happen.

So I drive to my friend's trailer, which has all the lights turned out. Come to
find out, the circuit breaker had shorted out. So I found my friends, and tried
to help fix it, to no avail. But that was the least of my worries, so I
progressed to the more important problem.

I located my friend, a wind element seer, among other things. He explained to me
that a Lycanthropic spirit had possessed my other friend, a protector. It had
lashed out at him, as he is a Vampiric-infused entity. It had tried to hurt
people, and scared the shit out of everybody.

I remembered driving to his house, a good 15 minutes away. I remembered what Dad
had been saying to me the whole way. He said, "Just because there have always
been issues doesn't mean that there always HAS to be."

So I asked my friend to call out to the spirit, as hearing them is not one of my
personal gifts. We are all different, each with our own special talents.

He repossessed my friend. I asked the spirit why he had come, and caused so much
suffering. He responded that he was after the vampiric spirit, because they had
had a age-old blood feud between their races. Nothing new, werewolves and
vampires fighting like kids over a toy.

So I talked to them, both of them. I placed no blame on either of them for the
feud, as these are issues whose true origins lie buried long ago. I did
criticize them for their current actions, as it was a blatant waste of energy.

I pleaded to both of them, on behalf of my Father, to set down the old axes, and
pick up our new weapon. To deny what always has been, and at least work together
to go after what should be first. To join together with me, and function toward
the mission set before me to change everything. To take back that which was lost
to us an eternity ago.

Look at how we live now. Shunned, secretive, hated. It does not have to be this
way, and I will not let it be. Dad has instructed me that it is time for us to
ready ourselves, and unite, because this shit is GOING to happen. Whether you
believe it or not.

In the end, I convinced them to agree to disagree. They did both agree that
after we accomplish this great mission, and take back what is ours, that they
woul resolve their personal problems then. I told them I would stay completely
out of that, because that is between them. I did say though that I wouldn't mind
watching the fight.

Omen Cross

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back