Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The Secret

sahil_boy_urs

Hey guys,I recently watched this documentary(just half of it).I hope most of you out there must have seen it.But is it really true that our thoughts and feelings work on 'The Law Of Attraction'??

HAIL THE UNHOLY FATHER AND DEMONS OF HELL
HAIL LUCIFER

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sahil_boy_urs" <sahil_boy_urs@... wrote:
Hey guys,I recently watched this documentary(just half of it).I hope most of you out there must have seen it.But is it really true that our thoughts and feelings work on 'The Law Of Attraction'??

HAIL LUCIFER
I read the book, If I know what you mean by 'The law of Attraction', and I believe it can be interpreted from two different perspectives. First it seems very much like motivational speaking, stating that if you are optimistic all around, and more thankful for what you have, then the things you receive in life will feel more significant and rewarding. On the other hand, this could be instructions on some simple application of spiritual energy that many can utilize. 'The Law of Attraction' has few or no scientific explanations, which suggests that it is not a law of nature, but a term to use when a person can focus their spiritual energy strongly enough on a desire that it can subconsciously alter your behavior as put you in the oncoming lane of 'good things' in life so that you meet them more quickly.

HAIL SATAN!!

Well...as it is said in JOS. our mind is our lethal weapon...we could use it as we want.The basic money meditations and other thoughtforms are based on law of attraction only.....Its true that we attract both positive and negative things in our life but we need to be specific...It is found to be true by metaphysical means too...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sahil_boy_urs" <sahil_boy_urs@... wrote:

HAIL LUCIFER
Please don't call our father as unholy. The meaning of 'Holy' was corrupted by those fucking xians and it them who titled our holy father as unholy, so we don't want that to continue....we know about holiness of our father and how kindful he is..so please don't call him as unholy..

HAIL ENKI
HAIL LUCIFER
HAIL SATAN

YES!!! People,watch this documentary!!!!

The mind works just like the universe.There is no 'NOT'.When you wish for something while doing spells and such don't say things like 'I am not going to be poor anymore' because the universe and law of attraction doesn't know the negative meaning so if you think about being poor...and that's what you'll get. instead,say 'I have lots of money'

I am losing weight with this.For 5 years I've been trying and in the last 2 months it actually started working.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back