Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The Secret & the law of attraction

Aletha

Hi everyone,

I have a question.

I watched "the secret" film and for the past 2-3 years have been practicing applying the law of attraction in my life.

Needless to say, I've not been too successful in my life as I am stil physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually below par.

I am currently a student of Hale dwoskin's "Sedona Method" and of Larry crane's "Release Technique". Has anyone heard of these methods? Both men claim to be students of a man named "Lester Levenson".

Does this law of attraction actually exist? And if so, why is it so difficult for people to materialize their dreams?

I'm mainly attempting to use the law of attraction to activate my pineal gland and bring me financial abundance so I don't have to worry abou stupid money whilst I concentrate more on developing myself spiritually.

Any thoughts?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Aletha" <aletha23@... wrote:
Hi everyone,

I have a question.

I watched "the secret" film and for the past 2-3 years have been practicing applying the law of attraction in my life.

Needless to say, I've not been too successful in my life as I am stil physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually below par.

I am currently a student of Hale dwoskin's "Sedona Method" and of Larry crane's "Release Technique". Has anyone heard of these methods? Both men claim to be students of a man named "Lester Levenson".

Does this law of attraction actually exist? And if so, why is it so difficult for people to materialize their dreams?

I'm mainly attempting to use the law of attraction to activate my pineal gland and bring me financial abundance so I don't have to worry abou stupid money whilst I concentrate more on developing myself spiritually.

Any thoughts?
This is just ONE of many things Satan has taught us! Some of us can attract anything within MINUTES! Some Hours and some a few days. It all depends on your 'mental power' or Bioelectricity. You see we Power Meditate and this increases our Bioelectricity. The more of this we have, the more power we have. This is what empowers your thoughts and they manifest in reality.

The law of attraction is one thing we are taught from Father Satan. We Power Meditate for MANY reasons like this, but our goals is to become a god like Satan and the Demons.

Look into Spiritual Satanism if you havent. Read all of joyofsatan.org website.

I don't think that the law of attraction is a secret at all .

The Real Secret is the Pranayama .

Hail Satan !

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Aletha" <aletha23@... wrote:

Hi everyone,

I have a question.

Any thoughts?

The law of attraction is what pagans and occultists have been doing for millenia, its just like visulising your goals like you would in any ritual.

I have never heard of either of those methods or their teacher, the law of attraction is based of scientific principles between particles, atoms and molecules, it says that our thought if strong enough can effect our world. This is something most occultists believe, but we know that this can't be accomplished just by anyone it needs a well developed mind capacble of strong will.

My advice to use is to use power meditations to help make you will and mind stronger and do rituals to help attract money frequently, perhaps even make a thoughtform where you work to help pull in financial opportunities.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... tform.html

So basically yes i believe that having your thoughts set on a goal can help you tremendously, but this needs to be backed up with a strong will and a powerful spiritual mind.

HAIL SATAN!!

Of course it can work if you apply it, and tell the daemon's its what you need.

But be SPECIFIC when you wish for something.

You could be injured for life and receive money.

A loved one could be injured or killed...and then you receive money.

Anyone. A child could die.

Be specific in your needs when you do ritual magic. Basically, meditation and communing with the gods.

-- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Aletha" <aletha23@... wrote:
Hi everyone,

I have a question.

Any thoughts?

Wow!

So, I now understand that I was just crap at materializing abundance in all areas of my life because I've been buying into "watered-down, mixed-in-shit and finally spat on" versions!

I did my first 2 power meditations last night which was the foundation meditation and the aura cleaning meditation. There are so many meditations, I don't quite know where to start!

Which meditations help towards not only opening all of my chakras, but also in increasing my bioelectricity exponentially so that I can apply the law of attraction in my life with laser precision and instant efficiency.

I cannot believe I avoided Satan for so many freaking years because of some megalomaniacal xtian society.

Oh well, I know now, so with Satan and his Demon's help, I can finally put 1000% effort into becoming a goddess! HELL YEAH!

Hi everyone,

I have a question.

Any thoughts?

Don't waste time on that new age crap. It's designed NOT to work, which is why few, if any, have success with it outside their creators.

"The Secret" -- which is no secret at all -- was based on Wallace Wattles' work at the beginning of the last century. Wattles knew what he was talking about, but being xtian, he, too, missed the boat. But the work is in the public domain now, so the creators of "The Secret" could use it with impunity, which is exactly what they did. The purpose was to bail out a failing production company and, again, for the "creator" of the program, it worked.

They made a big deal about the "Law of Attraction" but like all these watered-down and corrupted programs, they omitted anything that would actually make it work.

The 'new age', Wicca, etc., is an enemy tool, the same as xtianity. It was put in place to suck in those who are fed up with traditional xtianity; it was NOT designed to help people evolve to a higher level -- anything but! -- but to perpetuate the slavery under a different name. No more, no less.

There is no substitute for power meditation. Even with power meditation, some things take time, especially material things because of the way this world is run, but they DO work ... be persistent and give it time.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Aletha" <aletha23@ wrote:

Hi everyone,

I have a question.

Any thoughts?

I WROTE IT FOR YOU ALL ABOUT TWO WEEKS AGO. IT INCLUDED THE ANSWERS YOU ARE LOOKING FOR HERE...GO LOOK IT UP AND READ IT....I PUT A LOT OF INFORMATION INTO IT AND I GOT NO RESPONSES...MUST BE A LOT OF JELOUS PEOPLE OUT HERE ...I HAVE SOMETHING THAT WORKS AND THERE WERE NO COMMENTS ON IT. TOO BAD SO SAD FOR THOSE WHO WILL NOT READ ANYTHING BUT HOW TO CAST SPELLS FOR RICHES OR TO HURT PEOPLE. LIKE I SAID THEN IN THE ARTICLE...THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE JOY OF SATAN NOT THE BITCHING OF SATAN'S KIDS. JUST LOVE HIM AND HE WILL TAKE CARE OF THE REST.

There are many useful free books I found at PsiTek.net about getting the things you want. However the techniques won't really work unless you have a strongly built will and powerful mental abilities through the power meditations.

Ave Sathanas!

Why do you even worry about other methods which you don't know whether it'll ripe fruit or not, when you got every source in Satanism......

Just use runes and you'll get money very faster than that technique ....
Like everyone says satan has taughted all...we have to use it wisely..

HAIL SATAN

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back