Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The Real Enemies

calebrava

A couple of weeks ago I was a the Good Will (A used/thrift store) here in my small town. I prayed to Father Satan to show me the most interesting thing in the store.
I meandered over to the bookshelf, and the first book I pick off the shelf is a propaganda book on drugs - First page I open up too and I find a picture of this Priest.
Now, I'm not one for preconcieved judgments, but my first Psychic Impression from looking at his face was "Scandal, Peodiphilia, Corrupt"

The picture was from the 90's or so, and it had some sick bible verse on it. I feel as though Satan was showing me the true enemy. I later then did a destruction ritual on him. I feel that the true enemies are shown by Father and the Gods.

It has also been brought to my attention the FDLS
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fundamenta ... Day_Saints

As well as various other Cult like sects of religion. The true evil goes on behind the closed dooors, where those fucking monsters can manipulate people and FEED off of them, using such control tactics to decimate the helpless victims.

IT IS TIME WE DID SOMETHING ABOUT THE TRUE ENEMIES OF SATAN
I will message more at a later date.
I encourage all of you to ask Satan to show you who the enemy is, and then post responses under this message.

HAIL TE GODS OF HELL!
HAIL SATAN!
HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL BEELZEBUB!
HAIL ASTORETH!
May those who act in the name of Hell to carry out such great deeds be glorified.

CALEB RAVA
Ave Satanas

They are all his enemies...jews, angels, reptilians. The ones who
promote the slavery and lies...Hail Father Satan always! Hail lord
Andras!

On 3/23/13, calebrava <d37333@... wrote:
A couple of weeks ago I was a the Good Will (A used/thrift store) here in my
small town. I prayed to Father Satan to show me the most interesting thing
in the store.
I meandered over to the bookshelf, and the first book I pick off the shelf
is a propaganda book on drugs - First page I open up too and I find a
picture of this Priest.
Now, I'm not one for preconcieved judgments, but my first Psychic Impression
from looking at his face was "Scandal, Peodiphilia, Corrupt"

The picture was from the 90's or so, and it had some sick bible verse on it.
I feel as though Satan was showing me the true enemy. I later then did a
destruction ritual on him. I feel that the true enemies are shown by Father
and the Gods.

As well as various other Cult like sects of religion. The true evil goes on
behind the closed dooors, where those fucking monsters can manipulate people
and FEED off of them, using such control tactics to decimate the helpless
victims.

I encourage all of you to ask Satan to show you who the enemy is, and then
post responses under this message.

HAIL TE GODS OF HELL!
HAIL SATAN!
HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL BEELZEBUB!
HAIL ASTORETH!
May those who act in the name of Hell to carry out such great deeds be
glorified.

CALEB RAVA
Ave Satanas

The vatican and Judaism are Satan's true enemies. The root of all problems and ignorance is what we must destroy.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "calebrava" <d37333@... wrote:

A couple of weeks ago I was a the Good Will (A used/thrift store) here in my small town. I prayed to Father Satan to show me the most interesting thing in the store.
I meandered over to the bookshelf, and the first book I pick off the shelf is a propaganda book on drugs - First page I open up too and I find a picture of this Priest.
Now, I'm not one for preconcieved judgments, but my first Psychic Impression from looking at his face was "Scandal, Peodiphilia, Corrupt"

The picture was from the 90's or so, and it had some sick bible verse on it. I feel as though Satan was showing me the true enemy. I later then did a destruction ritual on him. I feel that the true enemies are shown by Father and the Gods.

As well as various other Cult like sects of religion. The true evil goes on behind the closed dooors, where those fucking monsters can manipulate people and FEED off of them, using such control tactics to decimate the helpless victims.

I encourage all of you to ask Satan to show you who the enemy is, and then post responses under this message.

HAIL TE GODS OF HELL!
HAIL SATAN!
HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL BEELZEBUB!
HAIL ASTORETH!
May those who act in the name of Hell to carry out such great deeds be glorified.

CALEB RAVA
Ave Satanas

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back