Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The Rage

chenzi666

I have been raging lately and its not good at all my normal hatred for xians and others who are without is growing strong. I cant even keep my cool around my family when it happens. I am worried that if my hatred grows stronger the rage will consume me I asked a friend to see what in the world was wrong with me and he said try using Red Black and Grey energy to balance the mind. this rage keeps me from cooling off and gets worse every hour I cant even begin to meditate with the rage it makes me want to bang holes in the walls.

is this angelic beings turning my anger and rage against me? if it is i Im gonna be pissed REALLY pissed with the rage it goes the same way for angels too

never NEVER NEVERRR EVER USE grey energy on yourself. Grey is the energy of death, and illness. You spend most of the begginning months of power meditations, ridding yourself of grey energy, or at least I did. Grey is death, and using grey on yourself is the same. 

As for red energy, it helps you rage, so i would not use that. Blue is calming, and is for inner peace. Black is self control. 
Richard Johnson

Sounds like your "friend" is trying to get you killed. Red increases rage, and grey is bad. Very, very bad. Black can be chaotic too, and would help absorb the other energies you were duped into using.

This is why we study JoS, so we can know what is best for ourselves. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Color.html

This "friend" needs you to do a destruction ritual against him. Make him pay for trying to harm a Satanist.

Use blue energy for yourself, it's for serenity, peacefulness, etc. And start using tons of white-gold energy to get rid of all the grey.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chenzi666" <chenzi666@... wrote:

I have been raging lately and its not good at all my normal hatred for xians and others who are without is growing strong. I cant even keep my cool around my family when it happens. I am worried that if my hatred grows stronger the rage will consume me I asked a friend to see what in the world was wrong with me and he said try using Red Black and Grey energy to balance the mind. this rage keeps me from cooling off and gets worse every hour I cant even begin to meditate with the rage it makes me want to bang holes in the walls.

is this angelic beings turning my anger and rage against me? if it is i Im gonna be pissed REALLY pissed with the rage it goes the same way for angels too

but harming a fellow satanist is bad hes only confused because he cannot access JOS because of the damn angels

You didn't say he was a Satanist. If you did, I obviously would not have advised the destruction ritual. Either way, anyone should know that grey energy is bad. Again, this is why we study and learn....

And if a fellow SS cannot access the site, send them the pdf file to download.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Tyler Berry <chenzi666@... wrote:

but harming a fellow satanist is bad hes only confused because he cannot access JOS because of the damn angels

As Lydia told you, this is all bullshit from your friend. You shouldn't ask for advice again and he should leave these half lies that he can't access the JoS due to 'angels'. He could just tell you to use whitegold and problem solved, which is almost talked on about in every JoS page. Try and conquer your mind. Not causing disunity, but he should keep his mouth shut, instead of 'teaching' you about the deadliest of advice for your situation, that will make matters worse and worse anytime you follow it. If you keep on and keep on raging, you will just be raging more. As for the enemy keep them out of your mind. Forget about them and stop acting paranoid, do not give them anger or attention. Unless its fueled in a destruction ritual, they will just take your rage and direct it where they want and how they want it for their own purposes. If you have so much rage that can make you a proficient in black magick.

Rage causes fatigue and if you're constantly angry [like I was sometimes for days in the past] you are just putting stress on your body. Inhale BLUE energy, programm it to calm you down. Clean your aura, put an aura of protection around yourself. Then start void meditation. Work from a minute long meditation on the void and increase it to 15 minutes straight. This will on its own have an outcome of emotional mastery. You won't be controlled by your emotions that easily.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chenzi666" <chenzi666@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back