Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The Power of Meditation

Yes loved the video.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Otis" <otisj94@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@ wrote:

For those who have't seen this video. This shows the importance of meditation and how far it can take you. With the guidance of the Gods we can become Gods ourselves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXTir6cI ... re=related

Hail Enki! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

Hey, I just watched that video, very interesting. Thanks

<td val[/IMG]
There are many methods to use, best to get not only their place, name and date of birth, but also the Time of conception, photo or a drawing of the target. If you read up what the info the JOS site provides there are many weapons to employ. Find out when Saturn is in their house or Mars, attack preferably when they are asleep and or when the moon is near to the new moon or preferably during the new moon its self. Use the appropiate Runes, vibrate and chant them correctly and the correct number of times mand the choasen colours for the task, direct the destructive energy in the correct direction,use ritual tools, not a must if you are powerful enough, blast their aura away surround them with this killing force, and or into there chakra's or one in paticular. Basically throw as much shit at them as You deem appropriate!  Also High Priestess Maxine says write down all workings and what used for reference and look back to once the task is completed. This should be done also if you finish a spell and burn it, Iand remember to discard the ashes in a derogetary way, I tend to discard the ashes in the toilet ha, violently throwing them in the can and peeing on it all or sh****ng on them, or why not pee on them leave it unflushed and let your freinds all pee on it before finally flushing it away and forgetting about it? Hope this all helps friend,  Warlord m,   Hail SATAN Ruler of all the Universes Forever[/TD]

What was the point of this post? Did you mean to reply to another post?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], MICHAEL SIMMONS <slipstreamspitfire@... wrote:

There are many methods to use, best to get not only their place, name and date of birth, but also the Time of conception, photo or a drawing of the target. If you read up what the info the JOS site provides there are many weapons to employ. Find out when Saturn is in their house or Mars, attack preferably when they are asleep and or when the moon is near to the new moon or preferably during the new moon its self. Use the appropiate Runes, vibrate and chant them correctly and the correct number of times mand the choasen colours for the task, direct the destructive energy in the correct direction,use ritual tools, not a must if you are powerful enough, blast their aura away surround them with this killing force, and or into there chakra's or one in paticular. Basically throw as much shit at them as You deem appropriate!  Also High Priestess Maxine says write down all workings and what used for reference and look back to once the task is completed. This
should be done also if you finish a spell and burn it, Iand remember to discard the ashes in a derogetary way, I tend to discard the ashes in the toilet ha, violently throwing them in the can and peeing on it all or sh****ng on them, or why not pee on them leave it unflushed and let your freinds all pee on it before finally flushing it away and forgetting about it? Hope this all helps friend,  Warlord m,

Hail SATAN Ruler of all the Universes Forever

yes you are right. It was ment for someone here asking about how to use someones astrological chart against them. But my mind was working faster than my fingers, anyway thanks for messaging me, and I m going to watch the power medatation video on utube in a few days time, thanks again. Warlord m,

Hail SATAN

On Sun, 23 May 2010 08:26 BST En Haradren Amlug wrote:

What was the point of this post? Did you mean to reply to another post?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], MICHAEL SIMMONS <slipstreamspitfire@... wrote:

There are many methods to use, best to get not only their place, name and date of birth, but also the Time of conception, photo or a drawing of the target. If you read up what the info the JOS site provides there are many weapons to employ. Find out when Saturn is in their house or Mars, attack preferably when they are asleep and or when the moon is near to the new moon or preferably during the new moon its self. Use the appropiate Runes, vibrate and chant them correctly and the correct number of times mand the choasen colours for the task, direct the destructive energy in the correct direction,use ritual tools, not a must if you are powerful enough, blast their aura away surround them with this killing force, and or into there chakra's or one in paticular. Basically throw as much shit at them as You deem appropriate!  Also High Priestess Maxine says write down all workings and what used for reference and look back to once the task is completed.
This
should be done also if you finish a spell and burn it, Iand remember to discard the ashes in a derogetary way, I tend to discard the ashes in the toilet ha, violently throwing them in the can and peeing on it all or sh****ng on them, or why not pee on them leave it unflushed and let your freinds all pee on it before finally flushing it away and forgetting about it? Hope this all helps friend,  Warlord m,

Hail SATAN Ruler of all the Universes Forever

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back