Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The power of meditation!

xzibitkilla12

Okay heres my story.Yesterday,i was power meditating for little time of about 5 minuts.Then,i felt this strong energy in me.VERY strong one.Okay,today ive came to school,happy and all,i dont know why ^^
Okay so me and my friend satanist,were sitting on the benches in our school park and there was some wind coming towards us.It felt very good and ive attentioned that the wind is costumazing intels as i want.When i was angry and thinking of HOT HOT HOT so the air became hotter and slower.and when i wanted it to be faster and cooler,i just thought of cool beaches and sea and strong wind and so happened,it was faster and cooler.I was really amazed at the moment.Even my friend suprised becuase he didnt knew that i have this kind of powers.Then i felt kind of tired.I think and i KNOW that it was the power of the power meditationg that i did yesterday.I just kept this energy inside of me.It is great to know that ive done this.This is a HUGE step getting to the god-head leve.Practice people,im the live proof that its actually working HAIL SATAN!

im not quite sure if you have THAT much power, best thing you can do is keep your witts about you and do not let false infomation in, do not become blinded with fantasy like so many of our brothers have, i tuned into your wave link and you do not have that kind of power im sorry, but dont get me wrong i am not attacking you personally and do not get duscouraged my brother, keep up the good work but please take in what i have said

Hail Satan!!!!!!!

High Priest Steven Barnett.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2009 3:04:07 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] The power of meditation!

Okay heres my story.Yesterday, i was power meditating for little time of about 5 minuts.Then, i felt this strong energy in me.VERY strong one.Okay,today ive came to school,happy and all,i dont know why ^^
Okay so me and my friend satanist,were sitting on the benches in our school park and there was some wind coming towards us.It felt very good and ive attentioned that the wind is costumazing intels as i want.When i was angry and thinking of HOT HOT HOT so the air became hotter and slower.and when i wanted it to be faster and cooler,i just thought of cool beaches and sea and strong wind and so happened,it was faster and cooler.I was really amazed at the moment.Even my friend suprised becuase he didnt knew that i have this kind of powers.Then i felt kind of tired.I think and i KNOW that it was the power of the power meditationg that i did yesterday.I just kept this energy inside of me.It is great to know that ive done this.This is a HUGE step getting to the god-head leve.Practice people,im the live proof that its actually working HAIL SATAN!

Congrats, the effects of persistent meditation are truly amazing :)
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xzibitkilla12" <xzibitkilla12@... wrote:

Okay heres my story.Yesterday,i was power meditating for little time of about 5 minuts.Then,i felt this strong energy in me.VERY strong one.Okay,today ive came to school,happy and all,i dont know why ^^

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Steve Barnett <lycaeonia_curse@... wrote:
im not quite sure if you have THAT much power, best thing you can do is keep your witts about you and do not let false infomation in, do not become blinded with fantasy like so many of our brothers have, i tuned into your wave link and you do not have that kind of power im sorry, but dont get me wrong i am not attacking you personally and do not get duscouraged my brother, keep up the good work but please take in what i have said

Hail Satan!!!!!!!

High Priest Steven Barnett.

Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2009 3:04:07 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] The power of meditation!

Okay heres my story.Yesterday, i was power meditating for little time of about 5 minuts.Then, i felt this strong energy in me.VERY strong one.Okay,today ive came to school,happy and all,i dont know why ^^
I would not put someone down like this! I remember thinking i was doing something amazing with my powers but was wrong in the end. I felt real BAD! I wanted to give up meditation! I felt like i was weak after so long of meditating.
I was motivated from the this original Post until you did this. If what you say is true, then why not let him find out this on his own!?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xzibitkilla12" <xzibitkilla12@... wrote:
What exercise did you practice?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back