Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The Power House of the Soul

nico.carlton

If I remember correctly, reading through JoS material, the heart is the power house of the soul.

If this is true, why is this so? What makes it the power house?

Also, I seem to get a lot of attacks on my heart chakra from xians. I walk to work/take bus to work every day so I am constantly around xians or atheists, etc.

Does this seem like I am being attacked, since I am a naturally emotional person (water dominant)?

I think so, anyways, will like to hear from a more advanced practitioner of soul power.

I am recently discovering that soul power is the only real power, it is the power of the universe. People who gain material's through deceptions are not as strong as true soul power practitioners.

Another question; how do I increase the power of my Heart chakra? Any special meditations, or links, any thing and every thing to protect my heart chakra because I get attacked there alot, it seems. Any info on this?

Love ya guys and stay positive!

No. The solar chakra is the powerhouse of the soul.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... nment.html

"The third chakra; also known as the 'Solar' chakra, the 'Sun' chakra; is also the all-important '666' chakra, as 666 is the kabbalistic square of the Sun; also represented by the swastika, which is an ancient symbol of the Sun. This chakra, NOT the heart chakra, is the powerhouse of the soul."

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nico.carlton" <nico.carlton@... wrote:

If I remember correctly, reading through JoS material, the heart is the power house of the soul.

Also, I seem to get a lot of attacks on my heart chakra from xians. I walk to work/take bus to work every day so I am constantly around xians or atheists, etc.

Does this seem like I am being attacked, since I am a naturally emotional person (water dominant)?

I think so, anyways, will like to hear from a more advanced practitioner of soul power.

I am recently discovering that soul power is the only real power, it is the power of the universe. People who gain material's through deceptions are not as strong as true soul power practitioners.

Another question; how do I increase the power of my Heart chakra? Any special meditations, or links, any thing and every thing to protect my heart chakra because I get attacked there alot, it seems. Any info on this?

My answer here will be for personal experiance. When I did telekinesis, I felt 2 chakras trying to alter the outside world to actually cause the object to move. These were my 6th chakra and my Solar plexus chakra. This is back when I had my Solar chakra aligned up. The Heart chakra can do other stuff. But the chakra from which sheer power in terms of willpower and changing stuff around us is the Solar chakra. The Heart chakra is the powerhouse of spiritual transformation. On certain alchemical workings, the solar has to aim up to the heart chakra and again this is my own experiance with it. But anything that has to do with POWER and manipulating stuff is greatly amplified by the use of the Solar plexus chakra, pointed down.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nico.carlton" <nico.carlton@... wrote:

So true when ever I vibrate runes in magic I always feel the power come from the solar chakra.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

cleaning your aura and more specifically your heart chakra through meditation would assist in strengthening your heart chakra and . to protect you from spiritual attack use the Algiz rune . this rune i use often along with solar wjite gold energy. it forms an impenetrable aura of protection when used with positive affirmations .
HAIL SATAN!
HAIL AGARES !
HAIL Haures!
HAIL NEBIROS!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:
My answer here will be for personal experiance. When I did telekinesis, I felt 2 chakras trying to alter the outside world to actually cause the object to move. These were my 6th chakra and my Solar plexus chakra. This is back when I had my Solar chakra aligned up. The Heart chakra can do other stuff. But the chakra from which sheer power in terms of willpower and changing stuff around us is the Solar chakra. The Heart chakra is the powerhouse of spiritual transformation. On certain alchemical workings, the solar has to aim up to the heart chakra and again this is my own experiance with it. But anything that has to do with POWER and manipulating stuff is greatly amplified by the use of the Solar plexus chakra, pointed down.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nico.carlton" <nico.carlton@ wrote:

Thanks for the posts guys. Good information. I will keep meditating on my heart chakra and I cannot forget to sever links today, which I believe Satan told me to do, as it is probably the reason I am being attacked or think I am being attacked from xianists when it really is the enemy greys, reptilians, angels etc.

It really seems though they try to always attack my heart chakra with the link, is there any time when it will never be able to be attacked?

the heart chakra circulates the energies of the soul, just as the heart pumps blood. Xianity is a double sided program. one on side, you get the part to wear mankind down, lead them us to the slave state. to absolute death. on the other side, its feeding the greys and the enemies war machine. literally. the information you seek on meditations for the heart chakra is on the JoS.
Hail Satan!
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 05:26:35 +0000
Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] Re: The Power House of the Soul

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nico.carlton" <nico.carlton@ wrote:

Thanks for the posts guys. Good information. I will keep meditating on my heart chakra and I cannot forget to sever links today, which I believe Satan told me to do, as it is probably the reason I am being attacked or think I am being attacked from xianists when it really is the enemy greys, reptilians, angels etc.

It really seems though they try to always attack my heart chakra with the link, is there any time when it will never be able to be attacked?

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Maxine called the Heart the Powerhouse of the Soul because the Heart Chakra circulates the soul's energy. So in a very real sense, it is the soul's strongest chakra.......

Except for the fact that the Solar Chakra is actually the chakra best suited to impose one's WILL upon the WORLD. (or another person).

So, while the Heart Chakra circulates the soul's energy, it is the Solar Chakra that is best able to change one's environment. The Solar Chakra, in a way, generates the most powerful energies of the soul. For this reason, as Maxine learned and experienced more and more, she eventually changed her rhetoric and started calling the Solar chakra the Powerhouse.

Neither statement is really wrong, it's just a matter of perspective.

The Heart chakra is often called the "seat of emotion." Really, this goes back to the fact that the heart circulates the energies of the soul - including the energies that give rise to emotion. However, in an immediate circumstance, the emotions that powerfully hit us and come to the surface (emotions that cause us to change our facial expressions mostly), originate in the throat chakra. So is it the throat chakra that is the chakra of emotion? Or is it the Heart because it circulates ALL the energies of ALL the chakras? Maybe you could say since the second chakra is responsible for lust (and perhaps most of the emotions we have buried under the surface - like, emotional memories - which is why, despite Svadhisthana being RULED by Mars, it is very closely associated with the Moon in some traditions), then is IT the chakra of emotion?? lol

All chakras lead to the Heart. The heart amplifies and circulates these energies so that we, the actual person whose soul it is, can feel it all over our bodies. But many of these energies do not necessarily ORIGINATE in the Heart. So here we have semantics.

Basically, it's like, if you are trying to circulate your own energies and "feel yourself" then the Heart chakra is probably your best bet (well, except for the intensity of the 6th chakra, but I digress) - but as soon as you start interacting with other people and the world around you - it's time to go Solar.

Hope that makes sense.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Actually it's not a "matter of perspective". HP Maxine wrote before based on many books stating that the heart chakra is the powerhouse of the soul, but as she experienced things she found that the solar plexus is the powerhouse and the strongest chakra. It's been said that the heart chakra has a little power. She explained that in a previous post she wrote that her previous information was based on books.

The same thing with the heart chakra being the "seat of emotions", it's another thing she went by books and found by her experiences it's the throat chakra which is the seat of emotions.

That specific page states:

"Truth be known, the throat chakra is the 'seat of emotions.'"

http://satanslibrary.webs.com/Chakras666.htm

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hells666steward" <hells666steward@... wrote:

Maxine called the Heart the Powerhouse of the Soul because the Heart Chakra circulates the soul's energy. So in a very real sense, it is the soul's strongest chakra.......

Except for the fact that the Solar Chakra is actually the chakra best suited to impose one's WILL upon the WORLD. (or another person).

So, while the Heart Chakra circulates the soul's energy, it is the Solar Chakra that is best able to change one's environment. The Solar Chakra, in a way, generates the most powerful energies of the soul. For this reason, as Maxine learned and experienced more and more, she eventually changed her rhetoric and started calling the Solar chakra the Powerhouse.

The Heart chakra is often called the "seat of emotion." Really, this goes back to the fact that the heart circulates the energies of the soul - including the energies that give rise to emotion. However, in an immediate circumstance, the emotions that powerfully hit us and come to the surface (emotions that cause us to change our facial expressions mostly), originate in the throat chakra. So is it the throat chakra that is the chakra of emotion? Or is it the Heart because it circulates ALL the energies of ALL the chakras? Maybe you could say since the second chakra is responsible for lust (and perhaps most of the emotions we have buried under the surface - like, emotional memories - which is why, despite Svadhisthana being RULED by Mars, it is very closely associated with the Moon in some traditions), then is IT the chakra of emotion?? lol

All chakras lead to the Heart. The heart amplifies and circulates these energies so that we, the actual person whose soul it is, can feel it all over our bodies. But many of these energies do not necessarily ORIGINATE in the Heart. So here we have semantics.

Basically, it's like, if you are trying to circulate your own energies and "feel yourself" then the Heart chakra is probably your best bet (well, except for the intensity of the 6th chakra, but I digress) - but as soon as you start interacting with other people and the world around you - it's time to go Solar.

Hope that makes sense.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

"This chakra, NOT the heart chakra, is the powerhouse of the soul. New Age and related teachings focus on the heart chakra so that everyone is deprived of power and worse. The heart chakra is neuter, and mainly connects the upper and lower chakras.

Popular information readily available on the chakras is not only dangerous but extremely inaccurate. The other three are male and female pairs that should be matched as they work together. "

How do you think the above part from JoS says it's a matter of perspective? For me after reading it in context it means that the claim that heart chakra being the powerhouse is just new age BS which is not only wrong but dangerous as well.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

And of course like it's been said mainstream books contain lots of misinfo and abuse the heart chakra try to claim "love" is everything and other nonsense. These are just new age lies as the heart chakra doesn't have a lot of power on its own. Circulation doesn't make something a "powerhouse". Powerhouse means power generator, again this goes to new age lies that "love" is supposed to be the most important thing and the heart chakra is dragged in to be the powerhouse because it's got to do with the love emotion.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hells666steward" <hells666steward@ wrote:

Hope that makes sense.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

The idea that the heart chakra is the powerhouse of the soul is old and the idea is stated as true on one of the older versions of the JoS website that's up. That older version also has other incorrect information about the chakras. I would go with the legit information on the current website as it stands and as Fire Starter stated.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

"This chakra, NOT the heart chakra, is the powerhouse of the soul. New Age and related teachings focus on the heart chakra so that everyone is deprived of power and worse. The heart chakra is neuter, and mainly connects the upper and lower chakras.

Popular information readily available on the chakras is not only dangerous but extremely inaccurate. The other three are male and female pairs that should be matched as they work together. "

How do you think the above part from JoS says it's a matter of perspective? For me after reading it in context it means that the claim that heart chakra being the powerhouse is just new age BS which is not only wrong but dangerous as well.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

And of course like it's been said mainstream books contain lots of misinfo and abuse the heart chakra try to claim "love" is everything and other nonsense. These are just new age lies as the heart chakra doesn't have a lot of power on its own. Circulation doesn't make something a "powerhouse". Powerhouse means power generator, again this goes to new age lies that "love" is supposed to be the most important thing and the heart chakra is dragged in to be the powerhouse because it's got to do with the love emotion.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hells666steward" <hells666steward@ wrote:

Hope that makes sense.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

But then y does the enemy try to connect cords to it so often if it's not the powerhouse? Most of my planets (including Sun) are in detriment or fall, so bad chakra news for me!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

Hope that makes sense.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back