Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The planets in the asteroid belts

Hasani

Hi Maxine.

I have read the astrology section on the JOS website. However, I have happened to did my research and I found that besides the planets and fixed stars, you have the minor planets on the asteroid belts named Chiron, Ceres, Juno, etc. Do you happen to have any info on them when they entered capricorn, taurus,etc?

She is busy so I'll answer the best I can. I Don't see that info anywhere on the astrology section of the JOS website, but you can find this info all over this internet all you have to do is spend some time searching for it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Hasani" <hasani_baron@... wrote:

Hi Maxine.

I have read the astrology section on the JOS website. However, I have happened to did my research and I found that besides the planets and fixed stars, you have the minor planets on the asteroid belts named Chiron, Ceres, Juno, etc. Do you happen to have any info on them when they entered capricorn, taurus,etc?

I actiually know what your talking about I have some occult books that talk about it.

Hail Satan!
Hail Marbas!
Hail all of the TRUE GODS OF DUAT!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Hasani" <hasani_baron@ wrote:

Hi Maxine.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back