Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The Ouija Board

John Blood

I have spent some time building my personal ouija board. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to work for me. How exactly can you tell when to move the planchette? Do you have an instinct or is it like a voice within? Either way I'm not getting anything...Dead people don't like me, even though I'm naturally respectful.

try using a pendulum and graphs instead of the board. make a pie chart and divide it into 10 sections with the numbers 0 through nine written on each section, on another peice of paper write your alfabet and in numerical order write the number underneith them. when you call the desired being forth explain how they are to answer you. it is easier for me to write my questions on an individual peice of paper. this is what works best for me. it will take a bit of patience but provide results

tySfe. HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "John Blood" <highabove72@... wrote:

I have spent some time building my personal ouija board. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to work for me. How exactly can you tell when to move the planchette? Do you have an instinct or is it like a voice within? Either way I'm not getting anything...Dead people don't like me, even though I'm naturally respectful.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jakes" <snaecob@... wrote:
try using a pendulum and graphs instead of the board. make a pie chart and divide it into 10 sections with the numbers 0 through nine written on each section, on another peice of paper write your alfabet and in numerical order write the number underneith them. when you call the desired being forth explain how they are to answer you. it is easier for me to write my questions on an individual peice of paper. this is what works best for me. it will take a bit of patience but provide results

tySfe. HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "John Blood" <highabove72@ wrote:

Thanks, I'll try that.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back