Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The Ouija: Advice sought, my dear Brothers and Sisters...

Belial_666

Dear Brothers & Sisters

I have recently acquired a ouija board, and want to use it to contact Demons and spirits. Have also read a lot of the "horror" stories around them, but figure this to be xtian and kike propaganda. After all, if it is Demons who come through, then as a dedicated Satanist, they should be quite friendly, informative and helpful, right?

I'm wondering, how many of you use the ouija as a tool to contact our Demons and Gods?

What have your experiences been like?

Would you recommend the Ouija?

Many thanks, as always, in advance...

Ave Satanas! Hail Lucifer! Hail Thoth! Hail the Gods of Duat!

well i havent tried yet, i want to get more advanced. but yea you can use to talk to deamons. but becareful for it nott o be a spirit or other entity pretending to be one.
-----Original Message-----
Date: Monday, March 07, 2011 12:25:36 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] The Ouija: Advice sought, my dear Brothers and Sisters...

Dear Brothers & Sisters

I have recently acquired a ouija board, and want to use it to contact Demons and spirits. Have also read a lot of the "horror" stories around them, but figure this to be xtian and kike propaganda. After all, if it is Demons who come through, then as a dedicated Satanist, they should be quite friendly, informative and helpful, right?

I'm wondering, how many of you use the ouija as a tool to contact our Demons and Gods?

I will not recommend the ouija bord if you are new or quite new.Angels or bad spirits are always roaring around ouija board, so to speak.Here what you can do, if you feel that right for you :take the sigil of Father, light a little candle beside it, "call" Him, think to Him.Or, if you already know who is your GD, (Lord Belial ?) do that with His sigil.Then, try to use the ouija board.It is simple : if there is any negativity, any bad news or stupid things, you can be sure it is a filthy angel or a nasty spirit playing around.Stop immediately and visualize you in an incredible big and intense blue flame.NEVER OUR GODS ARE NEGATIVE OR AMBIGUOUS WITH US !Hail Satan ! 
De : Belial_666 <darkjedi99@...
À : [email protected]
Envoyé le : Lun 7 mars 2011, 15h 10min 00s
Objet : [JoyofSatan666] The Ouija: Advice sought, my dear Brothers and Sisters...

Dear Brothers & Sisters

I'm not quite sure I would agree with this. Ouija, or channeling boards, have been given a FALSE, bad rap because they DO allow us to speak to our Gods, and they DO have real potential to help us.

Channeling boards don't "open gateways", attract spirits, or "cause mayhem". It's a piece of fucking wood or cardboard. Angels have used the ignorance and inexperience of christians who are dabbling, to create mass hysteria and fear about these objects. A tool such as this poses NO THREAT WHATSOEVER, to an intelligent, dedicated, and THINKING Spiritual Satanist.

When operating a channeling board, the spirit or entity contacted is NOT moving the planchette, YOU ARE. You are making yourself available for the spirit to communicate THROUGH YOU, and your psychic sensitivities are allowing YOU to push the planchette to the appropriate letter, thus establishing contact. This is exactly why channeling boards ARE a beginner's tool. Because when you become open enough, direct telepathic contact IS possible. So there is no need for the board, eventually. But until this occurs, a channeling board is one of your most powerful tools for communicating with spirits and Demons.

The only real risk associated with this is what's called astral deception. This is where an angel or other enemy controlled spirit would make contact and try to pass itself off as a Demon or one allied with Satan. An intelligent Satanist who knows what they are doing can easily avoid this by making the entity CLEARLY state who it is aligned with. Make sure it directly states that it is loyal to Satan. If it does that, then most likely you are dealing with a legit entity. If you are working with a new entity and it suddenly just leaves or you are no longer getting any activity from the board after doing this, then most likely you had some angel or other impersonator who was going to try to mislead you. Be smart, pay attention, and ask the right questions, that's all there is to it.

HG
Ut Servo Diabolus!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Infuriatedsekhmet Eglantine <infuriatedsekhmet1111@... wrote:

I will not recommend the ouija bord if you are new or quite new.
Angels or bad spirits are always roaring around ouija board, so to speak.
Here what you can do, if you feel that right for you :
take the sigil of Father, light a little candle beside it, "call" Him, think to
Him.
Or, if you already know who is your GD, (Lord Belial ?) do that with His sigil.
Then, try to use the ouija board.
It is simple : if there is any negativity, any bad news or stupid things, you
can be sure it is a filthy angel or a nasty spirit playing around.
Stop immediately and visualize you in an incredible big and intense blue flame.
NEVER OUR GODS ARE NEGATIVE OR AMBIGUOUS WITH US !
Hail Satan !

Objet : [JoyofSatan666] The Ouija: Advice sought, my dear Brothers and
Sisters...

Dear Brothers & Sisters

I have recently acquired a ouija board, and want to use it to contact Demons and
spirits. Have also read a lot of the "horror" stories around them, but figure
this to be xtian and kike propaganda. After all, if it is Demons who come
through, then as a dedicated Satanist, they should be quite friendly,
informative and helpful, right?

I'm wondering, how many of you use the ouija as a tool to contact our Demons and
Gods?

Not all those horror stories are innaccurate. Remember the angels like to mess with people, and love to scare people away from the occult. So those who dabble in the occult can have negative experiences from angels trying to scare them away.

When I was younger, I had a Necronomicon given to me. I read it all, and eventually started drawing the sigils out of it. I was dabbling in the occult then. Inspite of the very limited understanding I had, I felt some negative force trying to harass me and work for my doom. I ended up being attacked by an entity one night.

Out of ignorance, once again, I sought the council of one who had been the occult far longer than I. He told me that I had opened a portal, that all demons and dark spirits were malicious and that I had to exercise them away.

I realized later how wrong he was. Also, in spite of the experiences, I persisted with the occult. I could not stay away from it, it called to my soul for Satan was calling me to my true home. Those entities that attacked me before I was a Satanist were angels. I happily, and agressively attack them now.

About the ouija board. Yes it is far different for us Satanists when we use them. Demons don't watch us 24/7 and we have to learn how to detect angelic presences versus Demonic. The easiest thing would be to enchant your board with Satanic energy, and state affirmations like "only those of Satan may communicate through this board."

Likewise, learned to sense energies. The angels have distinct auras and can not even compare to our beloved demons. Nothing in this world is quite like the aura of a demon.

HAIL SATAN88
HEIL HITLER88
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Belial_666" <darkjedi99@... wrote:

Dear Brothers & Sisters

Good information because i honestly thought that the demons would move the plachette on its on but with me touching it. However, that makes much sense to know that we are moving it to the letter or number where the energy is being sensed.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "searchingeast666" <searchingeast666@... wrote:

I'm not quite sure I would agree with this. Ouija, or channeling boards, have been given a FALSE, bad rap because they DO allow us to speak to our Gods, and they DO have real potential to help us.

Channeling boards don't "open gateways", attract spirits, or "cause mayhem". It's a piece of fucking wood or cardboard. Angels have used the ignorance and inexperience of christians who are dabbling, to create mass hysteria and fear about these objects. A tool such as this poses NO THREAT WHATSOEVER, to an intelligent, dedicated, and THINKING Spiritual Satanist.

When operating a channeling board, the spirit or entity contacted is NOT moving the planchette, YOU ARE. You are making yourself available for the spirit to communicate THROUGH YOU, and your psychic sensitivities are allowing YOU to push the planchette to the appropriate letter, thus establishing contact. This is exactly why channeling boards ARE a beginner's tool. Because when you become open enough, direct telepathic contact IS possible. So there is no need for the board, eventually. But until this occurs, a channeling board is one of your most powerful tools for communicating with spirits and Demons.

The only real risk associated with this is what's called astral deception. This is where an angel or other enemy controlled spirit would make contact and try to pass itself off as a Demon or one allied with Satan. An intelligent Satanist who knows what they are doing can easily avoid this by making the entity CLEARLY state who it is aligned with. Make sure it directly states that it is loyal to Satan. If it does that, then most likely you are dealing with a legit entity. If you are working with a new entity and it suddenly just leaves or you are no longer getting any activity from the board after doing this, then most likely you had some angel or other impersonator who was going to try to mislead you. Be smart, pay attention, and ask the right questions, that's all there is to it.

HG
Ut Servo Diabolus!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Infuriatedsekhmet Eglantine <infuriatedsekhmet1111@ wrote:

I will not recommend the ouija bord if you are new or quite new.
Angels or bad spirits are always roaring around ouija board, so to speak.
Here what you can do, if you feel that right for you :
take the sigil of Father, light a little candle beside it, "call" Him, think to
Him.
Or, if you already know who is your GD, (Lord Belial ?) do that with His sigil.
Then, try to use the ouija board.
It is simple : if there is any negativity, any bad news or stupid things, you
can be sure it is a filthy angel or a nasty spirit playing around.
Stop immediately and visualize you in an incredible big and intense blue flame.
NEVER OUR GODS ARE NEGATIVE OR AMBIGUOUS WITH US !
Hail Satan !

Objet : [JoyofSatan666] The Ouija: Advice sought, my dear Brothers and
Sisters...

Dear Brothers & Sisters

I have recently acquired a ouija board, and want to use it to contact Demons and
spirits. Have also read a lot of the "horror" stories around them, but figure
this to be xtian and kike propaganda. After all, if it is Demons who come
through, then as a dedicated Satanist, they should be quite friendly,
informative and helpful, right?

I'm wondering, how many of you use the ouija as a tool to contact our Demons and
Gods?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back