Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The Only Way

sorcerersmagick

There are some who dedicate to Satan and then stray. To do so is only human, the important thing is to remember where you were before you came to Satan and realize how your life took on a whole new meaning when you came to the truth.

I came from a strong xian upbringing and it took me about a year to shake off all that mind conditioning most of us were brought up with. It does you no good 'beating' yourself up when you slip back into the old ways - move on and reapply your energies into meditation and spiritual knowledge that only really comes from JoS.

The enemy knows all the tricks on how to make us doubt and question our love and belief in Satan. He has completely designed society to be ignorant cattle so he can manipulate all who are without to bring about his 'One World Communist Order' and take over the planet. We as Spiritual Satanist are the only ones standing in their way, and in helping Satan and the Gods in Their war against them - we are securing a future for all the Gentile Nations.

I have discovered that only love for Satan and the Gods is what gives me strength to persevere against anything the enemy throws at me.

I hope this has helped those of us who doubt and need a bit of reassurance!

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!
WE HAVE WON THE WAR!

Thank you for sharing very inspirirational!Ave Satanas!HAIL SATAN!
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Mon, Jan 16, 2017 at 6:52 PM, sorcerersmagick@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   There are some who dedicate to Satan and then stray. To do so is only human, the important thing is to remember where you were before you came to Satan and realize how your life took on a whole new meaning when you came to the truth.

I came from a strong xian upbringing and it took me about a year to shake off all that mind conditioning most of us were brought up with. It does you no good 'beating' yourself up when you slip back into the old ways - move on and reapply your energies into meditation and spiritual knowledge that only really comes from JoS.

The enemy knows all the tricks on how to make us doubt and question our love and belief in Satan. He has completely designed society to be ignorant cattle so he can manipulate all who are without to bring about his 'One World Communist Order' and take over the planet. We as Spiritual Satanist are the only ones standing in their way, and in helping Satan and the Gods in Their war against them - we are securing a future for all the Gentile Nations.

I have discovered that only love for Satan and the Gods is what gives me strength to persevere against anything the enemy throws at me.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!
WE HAVE WON THE WAR!

Wise words my friend.

I have one comment though, you're completely wrong when you said "To do so is only human". To be Satanist IS ONLY HUMAN, to be Xian brain-washed is completely inhuman. To stray away from Satanism doesn't come from our nature but it's due to enemy's death programs.

Let me quote HP Hoodedcobra on this matter:

"The Subconscious dominates the Conscious and as thus, in many cases, it dominates action, especially when one doesn't even know what is going on. The jews do possess a different subconsciousness, with different setup and "software" so to say, but also, a different hardware. For those who know of computers, hardware goes before software. In other words, in our hardware, we are Satanic people and Pagans, seeds of Satan. 

Our software though is injected by the jewish virus that parallels falsely the Pagan program of Nature that we had in our minds, the memories of our Ancient Gods, our faiths, customs and so forth, so there is a constant battle inside the minds of people, which bleeds all over civilization and personal lives, while advancing the jewish goals. Simply put, the jews are using your brain's power for themselves and to create their own reality, that of a slave order. This is also the reason no matter how much people try to conform to jewish lies, they are always reverting back to "sinful" ways, such as Paganhood, premarital sex, higher thinking, to name a few for instance. They basically become human again, which is beautiful."

All in all, you did a good job explaining.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

@oxaroc, I understand, but very few posts are 'word perfect'!

Sometimes it is best to leave well enough alone, otherwise you risk discrediting and diminishing the original meaning of the message.

I was attempting to aid the concerns and put to rest the doubts and fears that some members have had of late.

Some members show an almost irresistible urge to be critical to feed their over inflated egos...this is 'petty' thinking and does nothing to further the interests of SS.

Perhaps this is best to keep in mind in the future!

HAIL SATAN!

Sorry if i upset you, didn't mean it to be that way!

I just wanted to help by clearing some things up..

Your words are effective, with or without my comment.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

I know, I wasn't upset.

I know you are new. I myself haven't been in SS for long compared to others in the group.

We are all brothers/ sisters who have heard the call from Father Satan in our hearts and only want what is best for all of us and the world.

HP Hooded Cobra just gave a beautiful sermon that pretty much sums it all up. He said that we have always known who we are and and nothing will beat us ever!

We have a great responsibility to the world to bring it out of it's 'stupor' and free it of it's chains of ignorance, which the enemy has for so long imprisoned! Knowledge, knowledge - is the key!

Father Satan is the 'light giver' and His truth is setting all who listen free. He came to us in the beginning, a world that was void of any conscious awareness and gave us the ability to see a universe that is wonderous in all it's beauty and a life that is full of limitless possibilities.

We all hope with a deep yearning in our hearts to fulfil our destinies and one day stand amongst the Gods with pride and satisfaction that it was us who stood up and cryed out in a firm voice...'we did not falter, we did not doubt...we won for Satan'!

WE HAVE WON!
AVE SATANAS!

So what's the reason that they stray?
On Jan 16, 2017 4:52 PM, "sorcerersmagick@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  There are some who dedicate to Satan and then stray. To do so is only human, the important thing is to remember where you were before you came to Satan and realize how your life took on a whole new meaning when you came to the truth.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!
WE HAVE WON THE WAR!

Not continuing meditation and acquiring enough spiritual knowledge to reach a pyschic independence to be able to see the tricks and devices of the enemy .

There is what I call the 'weaning' stage, when all of us must be enlightened with the 'truth' to the stage where we are no longer victims and are susceptible to the attacks of the enemy...be they physical, mental or psychic.

This is why KNOWLEDGE, that was originally passed on to us by Satan and the Gods, is of paramount importance! It FREES us!

The one big thing that scares the shit out of the joo is that the world once again sees Satan's truth!

HAI SATAN!

Few reasons, such as not taking spiritual satanism seriously, enemy entities influence and just being a normal human beings who find new interests and gradually forget about Father SATAN. I myself strayed away and now I am back. Back forever. I was misled by someone who completely misinformed me about who our Father SATAN is and what shall I do as spiritual satanist. He had so much manipulative energy that I was unaware of. Then, all that went its course until I was almost destroyed. Psychically and somewhat physically. 
If it wasn't for Father SATAN and my guardian Crocell...I don't know what could possibly be the epilogue of my hopeless road. I don't care now, and don't even want to know, that is all over now.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back