Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The NWO farse and their underlying goals.

Sai H

I haven't been on here a lot lately but something has been bugging me, which is why I am asking these questions now. Ive heard more than once that many of the higher ups in the United States are are strong in occult knowledge. Though they do not have our same agenda. These bankers, the federal reserve, bilderburg group. the true people who hold our money and Americas economy in their hands are using their knowledge to forward their own agenda and desires and make humanity slaves. While these could be considered conspiracy theories a prime goal of these people seem to be a population reduction, look at what they allow us to consume, at what the FDA approves for us to intake. high fructose corn syrup is harmful to the human body as well as aspartame and yet these are widely used in many foods and drink. Enki has the knowledge we need for our chakra through meditation to alter our DNA and achieve the Magnum Opus, and yet it been leaked that our nations Elite couple possibly have this secret as well?

If i have been sorely misinformed please tell me, though i have discovered some of this through my own revelations through meditation it doesnt mean that i am correct.

But really what is the whole of these underlying goals, how close are they to accomplishing them? Do they use the same power of the enemy the judeo/christians?

They appear to be knowledgable in the occult and it appears their goals are to dominate the Human Race. Which is the exact opposite of our intended goals. How close? They arrogantly through the EU proclaimed that this 2009 would be the start of World Government.

But guided through the Light, and bearers of the fruit we will surely prevail.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sai H" <eyesofhorus66@... wrote:

I haven't been on here a lot lately but something has been bugging me, which is why I am asking these questions now. Ive heard more than once that many of the higher ups in the United States are are strong in occult knowledge. Though they do not have our same agenda. These bankers, the federal reserve, bilderburg group. the true people who hold our money and Americas economy in their hands are using their knowledge to forward their own agenda and desires and make humanity slaves. While these could be considered conspiracy theories a prime goal of these people seem to be a population reduction, look at what they allow us to consume, at what the FDA approves for us to intake. high fructose corn syrup is harmful to the human body as well as aspartame and yet these are widely used in many foods and drink. Enki has the knowledge we need for our chakra through meditation to alter our DNA and achieve the Magnum Opus, and yet it been leaked that our nations Elite couple possibly have this secret as well?

If i have been sorely misinformed please tell me, though i have discovered some of this through my own revelations through meditation it doesnt mean that i am correct.

But really what is the whole of these underlying goals, how close are they to accomplishing them? Do they use the same power of the enemy the judeo/christians?

Everything you ever hear or see is tainted by filth. You must learn to recognize it for what it is and shrug it off as the bullshit it is. Then you will be better able to teach others how to do the same. Fuck the semitic semantic and bullshit spreading from the mouths of those evil fucking Jews. To kill them all with the might and glory of the True Gods. That is something many vie for. It's something many cannot achieve, and many that can will not because they think it unwise to physically harm someone where you could put your own life in jeopardy due to being put into prison. Use your head, keep it clear of the shit, and stay true to the gods of hell who will forever be there for those true to they. Hail.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back