Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The need for a Satanic Conspiracy

NightChild

I wrote this a while back for a blog and thought it might be worth sharing again here…   “The Need for a Satanic Conspiracy” When society thinks of Satanists, they often think of ill-tempered, black clad, weird music listening teenagers who take great joy in the rebellion and power that comes with using the name of Satan. They think of Satanism as a religion that, thankfully, will never invade their safe, well manicured, well kept social circles that are filled with such nice, loving people who could never, in a million years, be devil worshippers. Unfortunately, Satanism itself is to blame for much of this misconception. We’re seen as fringe simply because many of our most vocal members don’t integrate into society well and, those that do, tend to be quiet about their beliefs. It’s a sad reality that, what most people see of Satanism is only that which reinforces their Christianized view of what those who follow the devil really are. While it’s true that many high ranking politicians, religious leaders, and business people are Satanists, I don’t believe we’ve gone far enough. We need to aggressively infiltrate society and establish ourselves as guiding hands in all aspects of it: religion, politics, media, and business. We must garner influence, lead the flock of Christ followers astray, and sow seeds of reason within their midst. We should take no greater pleasure than bringing about the downfall and backsliding of a Christian. Do you know one who is struggling with alcohol or drug addiction? Encourage them to indulge! Know someone who dabbles in witchcraft on Saturday night before going to church on Sunday morning? Encourage the practice. Keep them lost, keep them caught up in the justifying lies they tell themselves, and let them bring about their own destruction. It gives me great pleasure to join a Christian church and integrate myself into it, then begin to sow seeds of discord, discontent, and ire. Nothing feels better than leading a “good, pure Christian wife” astray. My two goals in life are to increase my personal power and lead as many Christians astray as possible. Make no mistake, the Christians are right, we are in a war. We are in a war between the Christian God and the Master and Lord Satan. It is a war we can and are winning. But we must step up our attacks, we must become bold and sneaky at the same time. We must act like covert agents in a Satanic CIA. Instead of avoiding Christians, embrace them! Go out of your way to befriend them, show them joy, and kindness, and love but always with the Satanic goal of leading them off of their path in the end. Look like them, act like them, fully integrate into their lives. Help them satisfy their lusts while you satisfy yours. Drink in their demise, revel in it, know that you are fulfilling Satan’s call upon your life on earth. The time is now for a Satanic revolution. Will you be content to sit on the sidelines and watch or will you be bold enough to participate?      

I dislike the term "devil worshippers" being applied to Satanists. It is the xtians, kikes, and muslimes who are the real devil worshippers.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "NightChild" <nightchild@... wrote:

I wrote this a while back for a blog and thought it might be worth sharing
again here.

"The Need for a Satanic Conspiracy"

When society thinks of Satanists, they often think of ill-tempered, black
clad, weird music listening teenagers who take great joy in the rebellion
and power that comes with using the name of Satan. They think of Satanism as
a religion that, thankfully, will never invade their safe, well manicured,
well kept social circles that are filled with such nice, loving people who
could never, in a million years, be devil worshippers.

Unfortunately, Satanism itself is to blame for much of this misconception.
We're seen as fringe simply because many of our most vocal members don't
integrate into society well and, those that do, tend to be quiet about their
beliefs. It's a sad reality that, what most people see of Satanism is only
that which reinforces their Christianized view of what those who follow the
devil really are.

While it's true that many high ranking politicians, religious leaders, and
business people are Satanists, I don't believe we've gone far enough. We
need to aggressively infiltrate society and establish ourselves as guiding
hands in all aspects of it: religion, politics, media, and business. We must
garner influence, lead the flock of Christ followers astray, and sow seeds
of reason within their midst.

We should take no greater pleasure than bringing about the downfall and
backsliding of a Christian. Do you know one who is struggling with alcohol
or drug addiction? Encourage them to indulge! Know someone who dabbles in
witchcraft on Saturday night before going to church on Sunday morning?
Encourage the practice. Keep them lost, keep them caught up in the
justifying lies they tell themselves, and let them bring about their own
destruction.

It gives me great pleasure to join a Christian church and integrate myself
into it, then begin to sow seeds of discord, discontent, and ire. Nothing
feels better than leading a "good, pure Christian wife" astray. My two goals
in life are to increase my personal power and lead as many Christians astray
as possible.

Make no mistake, the Christians are right, we are in a war. We are in a war
between the Christian God and the Master and Lord Satan. It is a war we can
and are winning. But we must step up our attacks, we must become bold and
sneaky at the same time. We must act like covert agents in a Satanic CIA.

Instead of avoiding Christians, embrace them! Go out of your way to befriend
them, show them joy, and kindness, and love but always with the Satanic goal
of leading them off of their path in the end. Look like them, act like them,
fully integrate into their lives. Help them satisfy their lusts while you
satisfy yours. Drink in their demise, revel in it, know that you are
fulfilling Satan's call upon your life on earth.

The time is now for a Satanic revolution. Will you be content to sit on the
sidelines and watch or will you be bold enough to participate?

NightChild: Rarely have I ever, in 18 plus years of Satan's Possession have I read such passion. We are very much a like. I have very much been active for several years channeling andf performing acts, at Satan's Inner Voice instructs, so blessedly similar in thought, intent and eros in precisely what your writing beckons.

You are a Precious Child of The Horns and Cloven Hoof and I would like to get to know you.

Well done Sister of the Blackened Blood.
Gloriam Satanae
lia

A lot of Satanist don't like this term and I see where they're coming from but.....we need "Devil Worshippers"....ok, view this from my angle and maybe some of you will see "where i'm coming from.

I know "why" many of us run from/cringe at? certain "terms/labels". We want to be taken seriously. "Legit" right? Right. Ok, really though.....unless someone is interested and wants to take a tour of our path it doesn't matter what "label" we operate under. To the average drone/xian/muslum/kike/athiest/joe and jill 18 pack whoever, we ARE "Devil Worshippers". "Satan" and/or "Lucifer" = the same being to MOST people who are "without". The "Devil". "I am a Satanist", "I'm a luciferian", "I'm a Setian" (nice huh??) or, "Traditional', "Spiritual" etc WE understand and know the business. But no matter how we introduce ourselves to those "without" to 90%? of them we're gonna be "ah, one of them goddamn devil worshippin sons a bitches".

Over the years i've grown fond of and come to embrace the label "Devil Worshipper". It gets a killer reaction oput of people!! lol and hey, it's better than being called a xian ANY day!!

Again, I understand AND side with other labels at times. But sometimes it's good and necessary to be one of those goddamned Devil Worshippers!!

HS/88!!
Magister Willard

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "davidcommer" <davidcommer@... wrote:

I dislike the term "devil worshippers" being applied to Satanists. It is the xtians, kikes, and muslimes who are the real devil worshippers.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "NightChild" <nightchild@ wrote:

again here.

devil really are.

destruction.

as possible.

OK. I see your point, HP. It's a powerful term. Fuck god. Hail Satan to what you say.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "magister.willard" <magister.willard@... wrote:

A lot of Satanist don't like this term and I see where they're coming from but.....we need "Devil Worshippers"....ok, view this from my angle and maybe some of you will see "where i'm coming from.

I know "why" many of us run from/cringe at? certain "terms/labels". We want to be taken seriously. "Legit" right? Right. Ok, really though.....unless someone is interested and wants to take a tour of our path it doesn't matter what "label" we operate under. To the average drone/xian/muslum/kike/athiest/joe and jill 18 pack whoever, we ARE "Devil Worshippers". "Satan" and/or "Lucifer" = the same being to MOST people who are "without". The "Devil". "I am a Satanist", "I'm a luciferian", "I'm a Setian" (nice huh??) or, "Traditional', "Spiritual" etc WE understand and know the business. But no matter how we introduce ourselves to those "without" to 90%? of them we're gonna be "ah, one of them goddamn devil worshippin sons a bitches".

Over the years i've grown fond of and come to embrace the label "Devil Worshipper". It gets a killer reaction oput of people!! lol and hey, it's better than being called a xian ANY day!!

Again, I understand AND side with other labels at times. But sometimes it's good and necessary to be one of those goddamned Devil Worshippers!!

HS/88!!
Magister Willard

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "davidcommer" <davidcommer@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "NightChild" <nightchild@ wrote:

again here.

devil really are.

destruction.

as possible.

Like Willard, I totally understand and respect those who have reservations about the term and even share some of their sentiments. Personally I believe that the people who WOULD immediately jump to "devil worship" and labeling you as a "devil worshiper", will never change their mind and trying to educate them will be pointless. So to those people, HELL yes be a DEVIL WORSHIPER! Throw that shit right in their faces.

Of course this all ties into the manipulation of the human race and the systematic removal of spiritual knowledge from our heritage. Christianity is designed for this purpose on many levels and if anyone hasn't fully read Maxine's works and pages on that stuff, it really is a must read. An example of this would be recently I was speaking to my aunt who is a christian. Well she is curious about meditation and yoga and all these things, and knowing I am a "pagan" and that I am into all of these activities, we usually talk. The topic of divination and spirit contact, channeling boards and all that, came up. She IMMEDIATELY said "But aren't all those things really mean and scary?!"

I of course told her no, but this just demonstrates how ingrained this stuff is into the dogma and how hard the enemy has worked to keep people away. This is the FIRST thing I bring attention to when friends are curious or talking about spirituality. That there ARE spirits, Demons, and Gods out there that ARE friendly. That there IS real contact and there is REAL spirituality that you FEEL in your body and soul to empower yourself. That sitting in crowded pews puppeting verses just isn't enough and a terrified ignorance is not bliss!

Ut Servo Diabolus!
HG

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "magister.willard" <magister.willard@... wrote:

HS/88!!
Magister Willard

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "davidcommer" <davidcommer@ wrote:

again here.

devil really are.

destruction.

as possible.

Whilst the above methods of church integration and the duping of already duped xians is an effective strategy, and whilst I have been tempted at times to go down this path, I do have a major problem with it.

Firstly, it is the modus operandi of the jews. I personally know a quite evil jewish man (if you can call him that) who professes friendship early on in relationships (I have seen this first hand, he is a manager at my workplace), makes loud, bold comments about being honest and saying what he thinks and generally comes across as a charming personally powerful person that people are attracted to.

Unfortunately, he works with me and I see through his charade. He humiliates, harasses and threatens anyone who does not agree with him, he says one thing to you and his report to the business owner is very different and in my case has been aimed at making my life difficult intentionally, and when you make public announcements of his heroism and manliness as a person of principle (which I have done merely to gauge his reaction) he becomes quite, his face grimaces, his lips shrug and he makes attempts to change the subject and leave the immediate circumstance as quickly as possible, indicating that he is not in agreement with his own actions, therefore rendering him personally impotent against a truly powerful Satanist.

As Satan's servant and warrior, I endeavor to be the honest person that this jew merely professes to be, I endeavor to embrace the philosophy of always learning, whilst filtering the shit that some people attempt to pass off as truth and avoid at all costs the mind and energy draining practice of subterfuge, except where totally necessary to avoid death and major personal injury. I have seen what this constant subterfuge has done mentally to this jew firsthand, it is destroying him inside (doesnt bother me particularly the quicker the better) and eventually, all people in this situation slip up (as he has done recently which is leading to his termination from the business and possibly deportation from australia).

It is this slip up scenario that I am wary of, as the people who know me to be a Satanist, then judge me on knowing that I engage in subterfuge and deceit as a modus operandi, thus reinforcing the xian concept of devil worshiper/animal slayer whatever it is that they fear, and any trust or respect they had for me (and Spiritual Satanism by association) is gone.

Avoiding this, and using honesty, true personal power (in freedom of knowledge and humility in youth leading to great wisdom as the chinese martial masters practice) builds trust and the people who know me to be a Satanist gradually become more interested when they see my real happiness and personal power (from Satanism which I accredit to it) and ask questions that lead eventually to Father.

I would rather help to save a person's soul then to encourage its path of destruction, unless of course they are narrow minded and cannot be persuaded otherwise, or, as this jew has attempted, make my life hard intentionally using subterfuge and deceit.

Sorry if this was a little long winded difficult to understand.

Ave Satanas! Hail to his Victory!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back