Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The Necronomicon

allforenki

Anyone have any experience with this reading? I want to read it for myself but i hear about the negative entities attached to it. Im also 17, and its recommended by Maxine to only begin this at 18 at least. Well Im all out of motivation to meditate and want to start something new. Any HP have any tips?

Ive been using the Necronomicon for quite a while. When i first started, i would get bad psychic attack. The one night, i got paralyzed over and over again. I would be completely unable to move, and my vision would go black, and i would hear this exceptionally loud rushing sound.. Each time it would last up to a minute until i managed to break out of it. This carried on a while, but i refused to stop using it. I would advise you to just be cautious. If you dont have much experience with meditation yet, i wouldnt advise beginning with the Necronomicon. If you are experienced with meditation, then maybe you should ask your Gaurdians about this one, ask them to work with you and guide you.   Hail Lord Satan!!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, June 8, 2009 4:50:22 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] The Necronomicon

Anyone have any experience with this reading? I want to read it for myself but i hear about the negative entities attached to it. Im also 17, and its recommended by Maxine to only begin this at 18 at least. Well Im all out of motivation to meditate and want to start something new. Any HP have any tips?

I've used it for protection - probably a good place to start. Try no.6 in the Necronomicon Spellbook - Files Section on JOS. If you're careful, respectful, & know what you're doing (which I think we all do on here) it packs a real punch. I frightened my local Wiccans with this one, so it does work :)

HS!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Zildar Raasi <mahorela_pashs666@... wrote:

Ive been using the Necronomicon for quite a while. When i first started, i would get bad psychic attack. The one night, i got paralyzed over and over again. I would be completely unable to move, and my vision would go black, and i would hear this exceptionally loud rushing sound. Each time it would last up to a minute until i managed to break out of it. This carried on a while, but i refused to stop using it. I would advise you to just be cautious. If you dont have much experience with meditation yet, i wouldnt advise beginning with the Necronomicon. If you are experienced with meditation, then maybe you should ask your Gaurdians about this one, ask them to work with you and guide you.

Hail Lord Satan!!

I started out with the Necronomicon, As a doorway to the occult it can be very overpowering. I tried to summon the Watcher, Which I suggest not doing at all, or in all honesty messing with anything in that book as the front page states can cause insanity. When I first read it I was X-Tian Catholic and I was tormented by spirits for years, even would be sitting in classes and have an Entity come and touch me and it fel like it was sucking the life out of me. But for all purposes its a very mind opener.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Zildar Raasi <mahorela_pashs666@... wrote:

Ive been using the Necronomicon for quite a while. When i first started, i would get bad psychic attack. The one night, i got paralyzed over and over again. I would be completely unable to move, and my vision would go black, and i would hear this exceptionally loud rushing sound. Each time it would last up to a minute until i managed to break out of it. This carried on a while, but i refused to stop using it. I would advise you to just be cautious. If you dont have much experience with meditation yet, i wouldnt advise beginning with the Necronomicon. If you are experienced with meditation, then maybe you should ask your Gaurdians about this one, ask them to work with you and guide you.

Hail Lord Satan!!

Sounds like it! Lol.
----- Original Message ----- From: Self To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Monday, June 08, 2009 10:52 AM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: The Necronomicon
I started out with the Necronomicon, As a doorway to the occult it can be very overpowering. I tried to summon the Watcher, Which I suggest not doing at all, or in all honesty messing with anything in that book as the front page states can cause insanity. When I first read it I was X-Tian Catholic and I was tormented by spirits for years, even would be sitting in classes and have an Entity come and touch me and it fel like it was sucking the life out of me. But for all purposes its a very mind opener.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Zildar Raasi <mahorela_pashs666@ ... wrote:

Hail Lord Satan!!

____________ _________ _________ __
To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

Is this the Necronomicon listed under the JoS files or is it the spell book? (or both)? Reading this makes me want to study it. I've reached a level where I seem to no longer grow stronger and need to dive in deeper
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "allforenki" <allforenki@... wrote:

Its not actually a book of summoning at all. High Priestess Maxine explains this in one of her sermons about the Necronomicon.   I completely forgot to add, there is a big difference between the 1586 Necrnomicon (the one i use), and the newer one by "HP Lovecraft". The newer one has been altered by the enemy.
The reason that it says that using this book can "cause insanity" is because of its immense power and effectiveness. From what i could understand, "The Mad Arab", had risen his Kundalini. If one is not ready for this, and important processes have not taken place before this, it is likely to cause insanity, or other negative effects.   The book is cursed by the enemy, but this is because they know exactly how powerful it is.   Hail Lord Satan!!
Sent: Monday, June 8, 2009 7:52:19 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: The Necronomicon

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Zildar Raasi <mahorela_pashs666@ ... wrote:

Ive been using the Necronomicon for quite a while. When i first started, i would get bad psychic attack. The one night, i got paralyzed over and over again. I would be completely unable to move, and my vision would go black, and i would hear this exceptionally loud rushing sound. Each time it would last up to a minute until i managed to break out of it.. This carried on a while, but i refused to stop using it. I would advise you to just be cautious. If you dont have much experience with meditation yet, i wouldnt advise beginning with the Necronomicon. If you are experienced with meditation, then maybe you should ask your Gaurdians about this one, ask them to work with you and guide you.

Hail Lord Satan!!

I will second that, I read it today an nothing happen to me, except I gained more knowledge, but I guess that might haunt some...lol

On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 1:17 PM, sinferna <sinferna@... wrote:
I've used the spellbook in the JOS files. It works fine. And no, I haven't been haunted by anything since.

HS!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Paul" <binashubby@... wrote:

Which version ?

Its not actually a book of summoning at all. High Priestess Maxine explains this in one of her sermons about the Necronomicon.

I completely forgot to add, there is a big difference between the 1586 Necrnomicon (the one i use), and the newer one by "HP Lovecraft". The newer one has been altered by the enemy.

The reason that it says that using this book can "cause insanity" is because of its immense power and effectiveness. From what i could understand, "The Mad Arab", had risen his Kundalini. If one is not ready for this, and important processes have not taken place before this, it is likely to cause insanity, or other negative effects.

The book is cursed by the enemy, but this is because they know exactly how powerful it is.

Hail Lord Satan!!

Sent: Monday, June 8, 2009 7:52:19 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: The Necronomicon

Hail Lord Satan!!

Perhaps I shall try both the summoning of all the names and to use them with vibration also when vibrating is it supposed to feel like a buzz from a bee onroof of tongue as i cant roll any letters for some reason i thought you did anyway i'm turning 18 this Sun day and lso never doubt one of your own as I found my power to be quite immense in terms of alcohol drinking i drank 80% of a gallon of wine and ended up with no hangover or nothing truelly Satanism is the best no substitutes. I've since stopped drinking as it was a experience that was entertaining to me though not everyone else also if i do the summonings and such you might be able to find me either in desert or a forest lol.

Thanks for posting that link, I think it's pretty awesome. The Necronomicon Spellbook is in the files section of the JoS Main Group. Here is a link for it:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/files/ Hail Father Satan!!
Forever in the Service of Satan.
[From The Al Jilwah Chapter IV]
<em>"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them. Now, then, all ye who have followed my commandments and my teachings, reject all the teachings and sayings of such as are without."</em> -Satan

Sent: Monday, January 30, 2012 12:58 AM

http://booksforsatanspeople.wordpress.com/ (also has other great books)
Anyone looking to find a download of this book. its in the link. But where can i find the necronomicon spellbook????????????? Wuld rlly like to read that.

I'm being owed a huge amount of money by the University I finished from. I applied to be paid back since they refused to accept the tuition fee I paid earlier and I had to pay it double (i.e. Twice), so I applied to be refunded the previous one. It was actually my Guardian Demon that insisted I did cos I was being reluctant cos a lot of people say the school never refunds but I know they do; so he had to drag me to the Vice Chancellor's office to begin the process a few months ago. I applied and the application and all the attached receipts has undergone all the process and obtained necessary signatures. The last time I checked by myself, the letter was intact and in the finance office where I'm supposed to be paid. A few days ago I sent someone to go help me check since I'm very far away and can't travel down ( by this time I have waited for months again yet the pay didn't come). When he got there he discovered that why I haven't been paid is because one of the receipts which was previously stapled to the letter is missing. Either someone has been careless or someone is trying to deny me of my belonging. Which cannot happen, even if I didn't want the money before, I want it now! You know the feeling. And I've heard about this sort of foul play before but didn't believe they'll try it with me Cos of the amount of the money involved. I thought they'll be reasonable. So my GD advised me to calm down and not worry or hurry, that I shouldn't think they'll give that amount of money up without a fight. Therefore, in the main time I need to perform a ritual and since my fight isn't with a particular individual but a very huge organisation I'm thinking seriously about the Necronomicon spells cos my GD led me to it a few weeks ago (as he always prepares me ahead of trouble). But I don't know anything about that book or the spells apart from what's written on the book, pls tell me what you know about it and if it's the best magic to use or not and I read it's for love, what I want is not love but I'm still being  led to it. HAIL SATAN.

The book does not have any spells. Its all one big spiritual allegory for meditation and reaching Godhood. 

On Wednesday, March 18, 2015 3:08 AM, "quine darling stripsilly1989@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I'm being owed a huge amount of money by the University I finished from. I applied to be paid back since they refused to accept the tuition fee I paid earlier and I had to pay it double (i.e. Twice), so I applied to be refunded the previous one. It was actually my Guardian Demon that insisted I did cos I was being reluctant cos a lot of people say the school never refunds but I know they do; so he had to drag me to the Vice Chancellor's office to begin the process a few months ago. I applied and the application and all the attached receipts has undergone all the process and obtained necessary signatures. The last time I checked by myself, the letter was intact and in the finance office where I'm supposed to be paid. A few days ago I sent someone to go help me check since I'm very far away and can't travel down ( by this time I have waited for months again yet the pay didn't come). When he got there he discovered that why I haven't been paid is because one of the receipts which was previously stapled to the letter is missing. Either someone has been careless or someone is trying to deny me of my belonging. Which cannot happen, even if I didn't want the money before, I want it now! You know the feeling. And I've heard about this sort of foul play before but didn't believe they'll try it with me Cos of the amount of the money involved. I thought they'll be reasonable. So my GD advised me to calm down and not worry or hurry, that I shouldn't think they'll give that amount of money up without a fight. Therefore, in the main time I need to perform a ritual and since my fight isn't with a particular individual but a very huge organisation I'm thinking seriously about the Necronomicon spells cos my GD led me to it a few weeks ago (as he always prepares me ahead of trouble). But I don't know anything about that book or the spells apart from what's written on the book, pls tell me what you know about it and if it's the best magic to use or not and I read it's for love, what I want is not love but I'm still being  led to it. HAIL SATAN.

There is a separate Necronomicon spellbook with the sigils of the Necronomicon entities in it.
I have worked with it and saw some success before discovering JOS.
When dealing with documents like the ones you discussed, always photocopy everything, take pictures of what you hand to the and also let them give you written confirmation that they received all the items (each individual fucking bill if necessary) that you handed to them.
That way you will be able to prove that you handed this stuff to them.
Right now you have several options such as finding a way to recover the lost document (can you make a copy or is there backup somewhere?), working with Demons such as the amazing Andromalius who is known to return things stolen by thiefs. And putting pressure on these motherfuckers until they give in, and they will if you play it right.
Good luck.

Hail Satan!

"Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] schrieb am 11:33 Mittwoch, 18.März 2015:

The book does not have any spells. Its all one big spiritual allegory for meditation and reaching Godhood. 

On Wednesday, March 18, 2015 3:08 AM, "quine darling stripsilly1989@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Serious? From what I'm reading I thought u just follow the steps and the words.
On Mar 18, 2015 11:33 AM, "Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

On Wednesday, March 18, 2015 3:08 AM, "quine darling stripsilly1989@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

I really think the one you have is different from the one I have.
On Mar 18, 2015 11:33 AM, "Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

On Wednesday, March 18, 2015 3:08 AM, "quine darling stripsilly1989@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

There were a few delusional idiots who came out with their own copies of the Necronomicon, this is NOT the original book. The pdf of the Necronomicon on the JoS is the correct one. Obviously the ''spells'' in it are meditations. For instance raising Cthulhu is raising the kundalini serpent, opening the gates is opening the chakras. Fact is people the success of spells depends on the power of your soul, the only way to empower your soul is with meditation. 

On Friday, March 20, 2015 6:59 AM, "quine darling stripsilly1989@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Serious? From what I'm reading I thought u just follow the steps and the words.

Yes of course I have backups and thanks for the Demon name. After my ritual I'll make out time for physical battle (i.e going down there and getting my fucking money, mine).
On Mar 19, 2015 8:51 PM, "Necromancing Nine necromancing9@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  There is a separate Necronomicon spellbook with the sigils of the Necronomicon entities in it.
I have worked with it and saw some success before discovering JOS.
When dealing with documents like the ones you discussed, always photocopy everything, take pictures of what you hand to the and also let them give you written confirmation that they received all the items (each individual fucking bill if necessary) that you handed to them.
That way you will be able to prove that you handed this stuff to them.
Right now you have several options such as finding a way to recover the lost document (can you make a copy or is there backup somewhere?), working with Demons such as the amazing Andromalius who is known to return things stolen by thiefs. And putting pressure on these motherfuckers until they give in, and they will if you play it right.
Good luck.

Hail Satan!

"Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] schrieb am 11:33 Mittwoch, 18.März 2015:

Out of mere curiosity about the necronomicon.
If necro means death in latin, why would they name the book as such if it has to do with reaching godhead which meaning in the obvious case would be the complete opposite of death?
Perhaps latin was also altered by the parasitic jew race?
Or perhaps death in the case of the basic human being oblivious toward the truth that brings life?

The word Necronomicon translates to book of dead names. Its called that because the vibrations in it were lost and forgotten because of enemy programs. 

On Friday, March 20, 2015 9:54 AM, "dariusnecro@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Out of mere curiosity about the necronomicon.
If necro means death in latin, why would they name the book as such if it has to do with reaching godhead which meaning in the obvious case would be the complete opposite of death?
Perhaps latin was also altered by the parasitic jew race?
Or perhaps death in the case of the basic human being oblivious toward the truth that brings life?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back