Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The Nation Of Islam Movement

soutlaw92

Attachments :
<ol>wallace-fard.jpg</ol>By now, most of you are well aware about the Jews and how they use and manipulate the races, namely the non whites to further their hell bent agenda of exterminating the White race.
High Priest Mageson has mentioned many times before that the NOI was founded by a Jew. 
I know many of you, especially the black here, know of someone who follows this so called religious movement as it is prevalent in many black communities and is the focus of a few Rap and Hip Hop artists. The NOI is based upon the belief that Whites are the "devil" and the source of all evil in this world. And that the white race was created by an evil mad scientist named Yacub to rule over blacks for 6,000 years and after this time, the blacks will destroy the whites and cleanse the earth of them. As sick as this sounds, it is not surprising when you realize that this fucked up movement was indeed created by a Jew. 
The true identity of this Jew, who went by the name Wallace. D. Fard, is unknown. According to police transcripts, he was known as a con man and even admitted that the whole NOI movement was a lie from the start and that he was in it to make all the money that he could and from FBI files, he went by 58 different aliases and was arrested for many crimes including the selling of narcotics and the promotion of human sacrifice to his followers.  This doesn't surprise me with the Jews...They infiltrate and seek out to pervert and destroy while profiting off of us gentiles.

What better way than to feeding these ideologies to the poverty stricken, uneducated and oppressed blacks of Detroit?

http://www.metrotimes.com/detroit/myste ... id=2175649

"Fard had an East [/IMG]real[/[/IMG]Secret Rituals of the Lost-Found Nation of Islam[/I], authored by Wallace D. Fard Muhammad, which read, “The believer must be stabbed through the heart.” This quote, as well as another stating, “Every son of Islam must gain a victory from a devil. Four victories and the son will attain his reward,” convinced the Detroit Police Department — motivated in part by the anti-Muslim hysteria fueled by media coverage of the event — to seek out Fard in conjunction with the murder."------------------------------------------------------From what I can see, this NOI movement has many followers and this will play a part in the inevitable race war here in America. 

Hail Satan!High Priestess Shannon

Thank you for posting this...
That's how I feel about the crowned king of Ethiopia , Tafari Makonenn, in 1930 (notice he's light skinned) has evil eyes, then Howell proclaims he's the new jewsus and poor oppressed blacks in the Carriebean saw this saviour movement, and Rastafarian was born, so to speak..

I hate how Satan is slandered in all this Illuminati shit, and things like Drake, Young Money, Lil Wayne and Madonna and such have sold their souls to Joozi clowns, then say it's Lucifer and Satan.

It's a Fucking insult to our God...

I'm curious to know who Jay Z works for...

All shall be revealed...

Hail Satan!

Power to our brothers and sisters, Unite!

:(

I have reason to believe that Haile Selassie was a jew. Looking at his features and such, he gives off the jew appearance. There is much information out and the claims of him being descended from Solomon. Looking at beta Israel/Ethiopian jews, there is evidence that he may have been a jew. Ethiopia has many Black Jews residing there. It is disgusting.
Jay Z and some other black musicians follow that Nation of Islam movement. They incorporate it into their lyrics. The Jews own and control the media and the music industry so it is quite obvious that many musicians are under their domain...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back