Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The most important thing in my life, may someone advise me well

andrewmonm45

I feel very bad, I have been feeling trapped with my catholic family, and paralyzed by fear and my ADHD conditions, what I most want in life is to dedicate myself to soccer, but I am always the worst, I take the idea that Satanism has no limits, but it is that I practice it and I feel encapsulated in the house of my family, trapped in a disgusting reality, and with very poor physical conditions for what I intend, this was to explain it, here goes the questions,
How do I forget the fear of traumas?How do I destroy the limitations I live?How do I become a top-level footballer?How do I meditate if I doesnt have space to do it since I live in a one-room apartment with my Catholic family?
I think I need a guide to follow that is achievableI could think, I do not know with astrology I can become that superior being who wants to be reborn from his ashes and rebel
I want to be someone level Ronaldinho
I want to adopt physically and intellectually superior propertiesNothing that puts my health at riskI have good physical I am tall more than 1.80
I'm 21 years old
But I do not think there is anything that can not be done by perfecting what I have, I would like to be very young and to grow as young as possible in order to have opportunities throughout the sporting environment,
What I do? help? Where do I meditate?Am I still able to change the disgusting reality where I never saw the hand of the supposed Christian god that instilled in me?
I want to make history, I want to create my own reality, I want to do my will without fears of insecurities or limitationsWith effort and wisdom
Anything they could share to help, I do not know if they serve me the astral cards of elite players for example, and I would like to know what I can do to adopt all the best without putting myself at any risk and becoming the version of my life, I love soccer and real madrid
I would like someday to become a legend if that were possible,There was a day when I art and I said, I lose my life now or I reborn from the inside towards my biggest goal, and the answer was clear to me

Would it interest you to know that the doctor who discovered (invented)ADHD and all its analogs admitted that it's a fictitious disease?Search that.Im not saying that something isn't different about you but no pill will save you from this condition.Its not a bad thing but its too different from how they program everyone to be.Too powerful.You people have so much energy that could be used in awesome ways but it's hard to focus it.Its hard for me to fucus and some amphetamine would probably counter that(or not)but I'm not taking their damn pills.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back