Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The meaning

The world is *not* going to end. It's just going through a lot of changes right now, as we are in the end of the Age of Pisces.On the JoS site, under Updates Satan's Library, you can find High Priestess Maxine's sermons for 2010 in pdf, that has a sermon that goes into this.
Hail Satan!

On Monday, August 18, 2014 11:12:02 AM, "cedre losoya cedrelosoya22@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

What is the meaning of life when its been repeated tht the world is going to end??

it's not going to end for our people. Whats going to end and be gone is the jews and them running this world when you make efforts to help rid of them and xianity and ilk.

You need to develop yours souls powers through meditation now and fight the enemy. Youre going to need a strong soul in coming times.

when the enemies are done with then we can have a fair Satanic world.

Have you read JoyofSatan.org?

------------------------------
On Sun, Aug 17, 2014 10:26 AM PDT cedre losoya cedrelosoya22@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

What is the meaning of life when its been repeated tht the world is going
to end??

I have been reading it but pdf aren't successful on my phone but I'm doing my best with jus reading
On Aug 18, 2014 10:39 AM, "jeremy montoya jeremymontoya14@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

it's not going to end for our people. Whats going to end and be gone is the jews and them running this world when you make efforts to help rid of them and xianity and ilk.

You need to develop yours souls powers through meditation now and fight the enemy. Youre going to need a strong soul in coming times.

when the enemies are done with then we can have a fair Satanic world.

Have you read JoyofSatan.org?

------------------------------
On Sun, Aug 17, 2014 10:26 AM PDT cedre losoya cedrelosoya22@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

What is the meaning of life when its been repeated tht the world is going
to end??

I didn't see your email, so I couldn't answer it. But I will, now.Try seeking him in your dreams. Try meditating upon his symbol. Just know that, no matter how silent he may be, or how busy he is with his who-knows-how-many responsibilities, he is always there for us.  Always.

The meaning of life is to become a God. And the world is not going to end. That's what the enemy wants. This is Satan's world. He won't end it. No one won't end it. If you think life is meaningless then your mind is wrong. Life is wonderful, Father Satan created our lives. Appreciate it. HAIL SATAN!!

The meaning of life is to better yourself and the world. If something happens then it happens do your best to prepare yourself and you will be stronger in the end by overcoming hardships. 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back