Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The meaning to a dream

sionlovesyou

So i just woke up from one of the weirdest dreams i have and for a while and i was wondering if someone could help tell me what it means?

At first it starts off with me being in a paranormal investigation group with like ten to twenty people in it and were investigating a series of small islands for an old woman. so we go to each island and try to gather information and stuff but we dont get anything.

I then get waken by my mom and later fall asleep again

When i start dreaming again its the same dream again but its diffrent this time. I am the lead investigator and ther are only three people. Also i feel a deep conection to the older woman and i know somethings not right. Then i find in books on every island there are puzzles that tell about the hauntings or the old womans life idk but i try to finish the puzzle and cant so me and every one go outside to think Better and the woman is behind us as we start to talk. All of a sudden one of the investigators is lifted up and starts being possesed and he starts spraying blood and crap and is thrown into the ocean like fifty feet away dead then the other investigator a girl has the same thing happen but is draged under the house. I turn back to the old woman and she is really sad not scared but sad.

then i wake up again.
Now know that demons dont do stuff like that because hollywood is bullshit but what does it all mean was it angels or something else? and it was weird because the puzzles felt like they were something really really important to me but i dont know what.

Also even how crazy my dreams are they happen to me in real life but usually in a wierd way and not always the way i suspect it will.

Please help!

HAIL OUR TRUE FATHER!!!
HAIL THE LEFT HANDED PATH!!!
HAIL THE TRUTH!!

nOT AN expert in dreams..they are all subjective to the dreamer....but it sounds like the old lady is a "friend" or guardian of somekind? an old relative?

as for the investigators...thats wild, were they friendly to you? or the enemies?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sionlovesyou" <sionlovesyou@... wrote:

So i just woke up from one of the weirdest dreams i have and for a while and i was wondering if someone could help tell me what it means?

At first it starts off with me being in a paranormal investigation group with like ten to twenty people in it and were investigating a series of small islands for an old woman. so we go to each island and try to gather information and stuff but we dont get anything.

When i start dreaming again its the same dream again but its diffrent this time. I am the lead investigator and ther are only three people. Also i feel a deep conection to the older woman and i know somethings not right. Then i find in books on every island there are puzzles that tell about the hauntings or the old womans life idk but i try to finish the puzzle and cant so me and every one go outside to think Better and the woman is behind us as we start to talk. All of a sudden one of the investigators is lifted up and starts being possesed and he starts spraying blood and crap and is thrown into the ocean like fifty feet away dead then the other investigator a girl has the same thing happen but is draged under the house. I turn back to the old woman and she is really sad not scared but sad.

then i wake up again.
Now know that demons dont do stuff like that because hollywood is bullshit but what does it all mean was it angels or something else? and it was weird because the puzzles felt like they were something really really important to me but i dont know what.

Also even how crazy my dreams are they happen to me in real life but usually in a wierd way and not always the way i suspect it will.

Please help!

HAIL OUR TRUE FATHER!!!
HAIL THE TRUTH!!

<html/>Your notes indicated you already know the answer you seek. Truth is, that all of thought, any of it is always about ourselves, how we see ourselves in relationship to everyone and everything else. Your dreams are about how you see your self, how you talk to yourself, how you feel yourself, all of what you believe you need is either acted on in the awake state or in your sleep state.
When you can accept this and yourself, when you can look in the mirror and be one with the love of yourself, and experience this perpetual self-love energy, then you will be following yourself, and leading yourself creating a life that you rule. Hail Hail.

Try this model for proof:
You can see and hear everything and everyone but you. You know you exist, that you are with these other people you know you are talking but you can't  hear your words you can't feel your expressions you can't communicate with any one even your self, you are numb to all inner actions yet you know you are and you have plans.
The proof is that if we could not relate to ourselves in relation to our environment then we would be in torment.
This is my proof that no one ever did any of those rotten things to me because of me, it was because of how they chose to be in relation to me.
No need to forgive them, because I can't blame anyone but myself for how I choose to feel about myself in relation to their behaviors.
Sir Gowin  Enjoying Being
<hr>From: sionlovesyou
Sent: 5/8/2012 1:15 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] The meaning to a dream

then i wake up again.

Please help!

HAIL OUR TRUE FATHER!!!
HAIL THE TRUTH!!

=

They were helping me but i didnt feel scared or sad when they were killed

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@... wrote:

nOT AN expert in dreams..they are all subjective to the dreamer....but it sounds like the old lady is a "friend" or guardian of somekind? an old relative?

as for the investigators...thats wild, were they friendly to you? or the enemies?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sionlovesyou" <sionlovesyou@ wrote:

then i wake up again.

Please help!

HAIL OUR TRUE FATHER!!!
HAIL THE TRUTH!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back