Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The Lost Book of Enki; Memoirs of an Extra-Terrestrial God by Zechar

Joshua1

could any one tell me where i could read this book online with out paying anything i am kinda out of a job at the moment but would really like to read this...

There is a link in the group home page I believe under files(left hand side) allthough ny computer won't let me open it, then again, I'm computer illiterate. AVE SATANAS!!!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "Joshua" <ryokatsu@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 07:42:19 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] The Lost Book of Enki; Memoirs of an Extra-Terrestrial God by Zecharia Sitchin
  could any one tell me where i could read this book online with out paying anything i am kinda out of a job at the moment but would really like to read this...

You can go to Amazon and read it online , just click on the book. I'm reading right now.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, August 10, 2010 2:42:19 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] The Lost Book of Enki; Memoirs of an Extra-Terrestrial God by Zecharia Sitchin

I just sent it to you. Enjoy.

Sheila

On Sat, Jan 1, 2011 at 6:58 PM, Robert Kinslow <bozo_the_wicked_clown@... wrote:
  You can go to Amazon and read it online , just click on the book. I'm reading right now.

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: Tue, August 10, 2010 2:42:19 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] The Lost Book of Enki; Memoirs of an Extra-Terrestrial God by Zecharia Sitchin

--
"Do what you want as long as it's paying off for you. But once it's become a liability, then something is wrong and you better find out what it is."

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back