Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The lies just keep piling up do they...

Kitsunebi

Alright, my heads wrapping around this shit already. I need anyone who has historian degree or has huge grasp on the holololololololol to explain this. I can explain that there was no gassings because of the leuchter and david cole plus peeper reports but the 'fact'(as jew-wokes call it) that they had to be confiscated and sold away is either it was for war efforts or that they were taken away when prisoners were going to shower or do some manual labor.

https://www.truthorfiction.com/is-this-a-photograph-of-wedding-bands-removed-by-nazis-in-concentration-camps/

I won't be surprised if this will be another like the kike soap and lampshade skin story or even the story of the sonderkommandos who were just put to work with the dead bodies of those who died by typhus and starvation. I'm no history expert but someone who's fascinated and slowly trying to understand the entire picture at his own pace.

Wildfire said:
Alright, my heads wrapping around this shit already. I need anyone who has historian degree or has huge grasp on the holololololololol to explain this. I can explain that there was no gassings because of the leuchter and david cole plus peeper reports but the 'fact'(as jew-wokes call it) that they had to be confiscated and sold away is either it was for war efforts or that they were taken away when prisoners were going to shower or do some manual labor.

https://www.truthorfiction.com/is-this-a-photograph-of-wedding-bands-removed-by-nazis-in-concentration-camps/

I won't be surprised if this will be another like the kike soap and lampshade skin story or even the story of the sonderkommandos who were just put to work with the dead bodies of those who died by typhus and starvation. I'm no history expert but someone who's fascinated and slowly trying to understand the entire picture at his own pace.

bump

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back