Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The Joy of Satan Donor Platform Is NOW LIVE! [Update 4: Voting System in place for JoS Donors.]

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Update 4: Voting System in place for JoS Donors.

For a few days now, a voting system has been implemented in the platform to align with the needs of people who are in the processes of doing their best in our collective work. Tier 3 and 4 are able now to cast votes in regard to the next steps about the content that is needed. Based on these votes, the next releases are going to happen.

This gives everyone freedom and ability to express what they need, so those who do things are actually also receiving tailored help for their needs. Everything is going smooth and soon, the next release when the voting period ends will be based upon everyone's decisions for the content.

Votes are decided by majority: The more votes something gets, this will be prioritized. There will be a certain time window to vote, approximately 7 to 10 days. At the last day, which has the most votes, is going to be the next topic we will be focusing upon.

What is not done at this point and didn't win the poll, will be done later and all the choices that were not picked, will enter the next voting phase. All the things eventually will be done, but the timing is decided by the members of the platform who are Tier 3 and 4 and therefore require help necessary to help others.

The choices of the polls are all based on important subjects based on the questionnaires all the Donors answered a few months ago. This means there is a certain list of challenges that appeared for almost everyone in these, and these are now put in the line so they are answered and fixed one by one, to facilitate the advancement process of everyone and accelerate it.

Lastly, I want to thank from the bottom of my heart everyone who is responsible and serious in their undertakings for our common Goals under the Gods. Be blessed!

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

REQUIREMENTS FOR SIGNING UP:

1. Donations of any amount [with proof] - If there is no registered e-mail in the Donor's list [if one has not donated] they cannot be admitted.
2. Service done on the behalf of the JoS in any of the following: Major community help, translations, outreach or other projects. There must be an amount done for this. Verification by JG's who are heading these projects or Head Translators, will make you admitted.

IF ANYONE HAS BEEN REJECTED BUT THEY HAVE DONE WORK, PLEASE MAIL ME AT [email protected]. This must be verified by JG's if they are related to some project, or be self evident in the Joy of Satan.

IF THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH YOUR TIER, AGAIN, PLEASE MAIL ME AT [email protected].

IMPORTANT: INCLUDE YOUR DONOR'S EMAIL WHERE YOU HAVE BEEN RECEIVING THE DONOR MATERIALS UP UNTIL THAT POINT FOR REGISTRATION!

One cannot be admitted if they haven't done any of the following. When one does either of the above, or both, they will be admitted and ranked appropriately.

TIER 0 IF YOU SEE THIS IN YOUR ACCOUNT, MEANS THAT YOU EITHER:

1. Have not yet donated
2. Have donated, but have not provided proof
3. You used another e-mail than your donors e-mail (So no proof can exist).

The above will be resolved when you mail at [email protected]

Also, everyone has been admitted or is in Tier 0 [if there is no donation made]. For those admitted, CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDERS.

Our head of operations JG BlackOnyx can help you troubleshoot anything related to passwords etc.

PS:
There is also a portion of Donors who have not registered in the platform. Please do this. That's where the major benefits begin.

I know many of you do this for the Gods and for our people, but these upcoming things are well deserved.

Greetings to all of our Satanic family in the Gods,

With a lot of happiness I do announce that the Joy of Satan Donors platform has finally launched. This is the first launch and it's beta stage for now. It will solve 95% of any issues that existed before in the Donor System like PDF distribution, management, delays in donation verification for acceptance and everything else.

The point of this platform is to provide users with the highest level of quality for materials, rewards, seminars, private spiritual learning and other impressive things which will not be disclosed to the public, in accordance to what everyone is doing. When one does, they will receive gifts for their work to improve the House of the Gods.

It will function as a university type of Temple University among other purposes, where many perks will exist, more than the previous statements of the Donor Tiers that have been revealed. The platform allows for extreme developments. Those who help will receive ample and excellent reward for their holy work that helps the Gods and their people.

Any statements here will remain minimal. That is a huge step for those who help and assist the JoS and the Joy of Satan itself.

Fuller functioning of the platform is going to occur after 15th of August, but it's important that all donors start coming in.

There is also a decision underway in the limiting of how many members we will accept as a final number for the Donor System. That is because in 2035 "after we have won", admission and acceptance when power is higher, is going to be the easy bet. Those who believed in the JoS early will have more perks and have a solid existence inside this system for keeping the JoS alive and our community alive and able, while others were sitting on the sidelines.

This decision and the details are underway and will be shared privately inside the platform itself. After a point, the platform membership will be capped, and only certain cases of people upon strict decisions are going to be able to be members.

For those of you who are Donors, Translators, or Community Helpers, Project Creators etc, or otherwise do major work for the JoS and for humanity, please do register in the platform by visiting the following link: https://josdonors.org.

Press where it says "register now" and register.

Please use the above link to register; then admission will happen and then one will be officially instated into the platform according to their Tier. Please use the e-mails you have provided as part of the Donor's Materials. You can use any username you want and a strong password that you must memorize.

A new era begins with this project. Thank you all and thank the Gods and our people for making these grand tasks possible.

I want to thank JG BlackOnyx for following loyally on the design and the visuals of the platform and being so intuitive when it came to understand the functions of the platform that I arrayed. He worked extremely hard to bring this into existence based on the directions and vision given; and he has succeeded.

A wonderful project was created for the JoS and a most honorable one. May his name be remembered for this wonderful creation and may the Gods guide us as a whole to make the most out of these gifts.

When entering the username, apparently there is a minimum required amount of characters. This had confused me at first, as I tried to do something short.

When entering the username, apparently there is a minimum required amount of characters. This had confused me at first, as I tried to do something short.

It's best that it's something recognizable and not something like "Bob", to avoid conflations. But we will look into it. Hope you enjoy the platform!

Can I give same name of username ?

It depends on if you want the username here to be the same or not. It can be best to have another username there. The e-mail is only visible to me same as anything else; the platform is built on extreme level of security and privacy.

With a lot of happiness I do announce that the Joy of Satan Donors platform has finally launched. This is the first launch and it's beta stage for now. It will solve 95% of any issues that existed before in the Donor System like PDF distribution, management, delays in donation verification for acceptance and everything else.

The point of this platform is to provide users with the highest level of quality for materials, rewards, seminars, private spiritual learning and other impressive things which will not be disclosed to the public, in accordance to what everyone is doing. When one does, they will receive gifts for their work to improve the House of the Gods.

It will function as a university type of Temple University among other purposes, where many perks will exist, more than the previous statements of the Donor Tiers that have been revealed. The platform allows for extreme developments. Those who help will receive ample and excellent reward for their holy work that helps the Gods and their people.

Any statements here will remain minimal. That is a huge step for those who help and assist the JoS and the Joy of Satan itself.

Fuller functioning of the platform is going to occur after 15th of August, but it's important that all donors start coming in.

There is also a decision underway in the limiting of how many members we will accept as a final number for the Donor System. That is because in 2035 "after we have won", admission and acceptance when power is higher, is going to be the easy bet. Those who believed in the JoS early will have more perks and have a solid existence inside this system for keeping the JoS alive and our community alive and able, while others were sitting on the sidelines.

This decision and the details are underway and will be shared privately inside the platform itself. After a point, the platform membership will be capped, and only certain cases of people upon strict decisions are going to be able to be members.

For those of you who are Donors, Translators, or Community Helpers, Project Creators etc, or otherwise do major work for the JoS and for humanity, please do register in the platform by visiting the following link: https://josdonors.org.

Please use the above link to register; then admission will happen and then one will be officially instated into the platform according to their Tier. Please use the e-mails you have provided as part of the Donor's Materials. You can use any username you want and a strong password that you must memorize.

A new era begins with this project. Thank you all and thank the Gods and our people for making these grand tasks possible.

I want to thank JG BlackOnyx for following loyally on the design and the visuals of the platform and being so intuitive when it came to understand the functions of the platform that I arrayed. He worked extremely hard to bring this into existence based on the directions and vision given; and he has succeeded.

A wonderful project was created for the JoS and a most honorable one. May his name be remembered for this wonderful creation and may the Gods guide us as a whole to make the most out of these gifts.

HPHC sir, I tried to donate before but my hadware and software limitations prevented me from so doing. Unsure why, but I wanted to mention it here.

Also, for those of us doing outreach are we eligible for this?

HPHC sir, I tried to donate before but my hadware and software limitations prevented me from so doing. Unsure why, but I wanted to mention it here.

Also, for those of us doing outreach are we eligible for this?

Yes, when one does this type of work, they can attain a rank also. So they can be a part of this. Currently, the standards were set to rather simple, but as time goes, they will raise up both financially and in work that needs to be done. So everyone is lucky now to secure a position in there. Send me an e-mail and if JG Naked Pluto approves this admission as proven by work, one can be given a rank. The same goes for other Donors. Outstanding performance for the benefit of the community of the JoS means one will rise in the ranks whether financially or in other works, as this is factoring in and relating to any donations made.

PS:

Do ask any questions here in the comments so I can address them everyone.

Yes, when one does this type of work, they can attain a rank also. So they can be a part of this. Currently, the standards were set to rather simple, but as time goes, they will raise up both financially and in work that needs to be done. So everyone is lucky now to secure a position in there. Send me an e-mail and if JG Naked Pluto approves this admission as proven by work, one can be given a rank. The same goes for other Donors. Outstanding performance for the benefit of the community of the JoS means one will rise in the ranks whether financially or in other works, as this is factoring in and relating to any donations made.

PS:

Do ask any questions here in the comments so I can address them everyone.
High priest Hooded Cobra,

I wonder if there's a guide.
I don't know anything about this kind of work...
Is Turkish money accepted?

Due to the country I live in, some possibilities are limited...

Am just a bit confused about the part acceptance by 2035 I everyone in world can't join the temple of satan the last minute but am confused regarding acceptance donor

That's a figurative example. Many people will sit idly and wait until the braver people do all the lifting, and they will want to join "late" after everything is secured like late comers who want to enter the Temple of the Gods only afters fought major wars for these attainments.

So my statement here is figurative to show that any Joe will not be able to just show up in the future where there might be no need and suddenly throw a couple coins and get in; things are going to change as the timeline progresses.

That's because others will have 10 years of service and many want others to toil and there have been many honorable Donors and helpers to the JoS who won't be on equal terms with others who will join at the heights of power for comfort related and solely opportunistic reasons.

There are people who are giving and caring and they cannot be equal to whomever joins on the last minute. Because even they will be respected but those who helped laid the first bricks are the most important people, without them nothing would have happened.

With Joe the ten millionth member who waited for 20 years so others would get the blunt of work, support, production, we would survive; but without the primary brave people and helpers who went all in with this, we never would have done anything. Those who help build the JoS are going to be the VIP's for the present and future, that is only sensible.

The amount of proportionate help one will need to reach in the future to attain the same status as they, will scale upward as time goes. If someone got in at 2024 with a fair amount of work, after the JoS has 10 million members, they won't be able to join either at all or they will have to do some high level attainments to join even starter ranks.

That's because without the work of the first people, which was crucial, the value of their work is x100 the work of those who will come late or who cowered to participate earlier. It's only fair to older members and early supporters.

By the grace of the Gods, I hope I can be of service in this area very soon. I have been pushing myself extremely hard these past few months to overcome life long chronic limitations and obstacles, and I am praying to Satan, and hoping I have myself together to be a more useful member soon.

Thank you for this High Priest Hooded Cobra. I am eager to see what happens with things and the Joy of Satan moving forward.

We are the very lifeblood of this world that has extended from the heart of the Gods, in both a metaphorical but also literal sense.

By the grace of the Gods, I hope I can be of service in this area very soon. I have been pushing myself extremely hard these past few months to overcome life long chronic limitations and obstacles, and I am praying to Satan, and hoping I have myself together to be a more useful member soon.

Thank you for this High Priest Hooded Cobra. I am eager to see what happens with things and the Joy of Satan moving forward.

We are the very lifeblood of this world that has extended from the heart of the Gods, in both a metaphorical but also literal sense.

You have done a lot of work answering and you are around for many years; please send me an e-mail to admit you irregardless of any donation issues. Community assistance matters. Let the rest come in time. Thank you brother.

Hello, sir,

Can someone working in any project area also sign up for JoS Donor?

Yes, people who work in the JoS in other projects and who have a magnitude in work [not just one coincidental translation once upon a time from ChatGPT for example] can receive ranking. Send me an e-mail with the work that was done [include the JG Guardian who oversees the project to verify this] and you will be ranked as a JoS Contributor in the Donor's platform also.

Will it still be possible to make donations after that?

For the foreseeable future, yes. So there is still plenty of time. But we want to avoid a case where someone comes in 2045 and gives 1$ and they think they can match a person who has been helping around for 20 years or something. This could never happen all those who work for JoS will have a lifetime solidified position in it as honored members.

As thus the statement I made.

High priest Hooded Cobra,

I wonder if there's a guide.
I don't know anything about this kind of work...
Is Turkish money accepted?

Due to the country I live in, some possibilities are limited...

Many of us are not really financially able; due to circumstances of living in places of destitution. That cannot stop someone still from devoting a certain amount of time to grow the JoS in some project and getting eventually in without a financial contribution which can be taxing to them. But for those who can and because it's very important for our growth, alongside the work, the financial path also exists. Because through financial power we can build things for other SS also, expand further, and give everyone a better standard, better community, more opportunities etc.

Yes, people who work in the JoS in other projects and who have a magnitude in work [not just one coincidental translation once upon a time from ChatGPT for example] can receive ranking. Send me an e-mail with the work that was done [include the JG Guardian who oversees the project to verify this] and you will be ranked as a JoS Contributor in the Donor's platform also.
Okay. Thank you!

Whats the easiest way to donate? I only started having personal income in september 2023. I want to start donating now

We are building now a page, that upon you register, you will see how you can donate [if you have not previously donated].

That will unlock the content of the platform in accordance to assigned tiers. Tier 2, 3 and Tier 4 will see more and more of the abilities of the Platform which keep expanding through the ranking.

Thank you!🔥👹

My bad I misunderstood thinking this was a site to donate from and signed up despite never having donated, my bad so dont accept the account I submitted I did so without understanding, one day I will be in a position to actually donate and then I can have my place there.

Site feels slick already though I have to say.

We are building now a page, that upon you register, you will see how you can donate [if you have not previously donated].

That will unlock the content of the platform in accordance to assigned tiers. Tier 2, 3 and Tier 4 will see more and more of the abilities of the Platform which keep expanding through the rank
Understood HP

Bountiful.
Next step on ladder of progress.

That's a figurative example. Many people will sit idly and wait until the braver people do all the lifting, and they will want to join "late" after everything is secured like late comers who want to enter the Temple of the Gods only afters fought major wars for these attainments.

So my statement here is figurative to show that any Joe will not be able to just show up in the future where there might be no need and suddenly throw a couple coins and get in; things are going to change as the timeline progresses.

That's because others will have 10 years of service and many want others to toil and there have been many honorable Donors and helpers to the JoS who won't be on equal terms with others who will join at the heights of power for comfort related and solely opportunistic reasons.

There are people who are giving and caring and they cannot be equal to whomever joins on the last minute. Because even they will be respected but those who helped laid the first bricks are the most important people, without them nothing would have happened.

With Joe the ten millionth member who waited for 20 years so others would get the blunt of work, support, production, we would survive; but without the primary brave people and helpers who went all in with this, we never would have done anything. Those who help build the JoS are going to be the VIP's for the present and future, that is only sensible.

The amount of proportionate help one will need to reach in the future to attain the same status as they, will scale upward as time goes. If someone got in at 2024 with a fair amount of work, after the JoS has 10 million members, they won't be able to join either at all or they will have to do some high level attainments to join even starter ranks.

That's because without the work of the first people, which was crucial, the value of their work is x100 the work of those who will come late or who cowered to participate earlier. It's only fair to older members and early supporters.
Thank you High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
For giving me the much needed clarity
HAIL FATHER SATAN SATAN LUCIFER

My bad I misunderstood thinking this was a site to donate from and signed up despite never having donated, my bad so dont accept the account I submitted I did so without understanding, one day I will be in a position to actually donate and then I can have my place there.

Site feels slick already though I have to say.
Unfortunately am in the same position
Am not able donate but once I can I will most definitely but I can still play my part for the jos wherever it needed and where am able to

Yes, people who work in the JoS in other projects and who have a magnitude in work [not just one coincidental translation once upon a time from ChatGPT for example] can receive ranking. Send me an e-mail with the work that was done [include the JG Guardian who oversees the project to verify this] and you will be ranked as a JoS Contributor in the Donor's platform also
Does the outreach count sir ?

You have done a lot of work answering and you are around for many years; please send me an e-mail to admit you irregardless of any donation issues. Community assistance matters. Let the rest come in time. Thank you brother.

For the foreseeable future, yes. So there is still plenty of time. But we want to avoid a case where someone comes in 2045 and gives 1$ and they think they can match a person who has been helping around for 20 years or something. This could never happen all those who work for JoS will have a lifetime solidified position in it as honored members.

Many of us are not really financially able; due to circumstances of living in places of destitution. That cannot stop someone still from devoting a certain amount of time to grow the JoS in some project and getting eventually in without a financial contribution which can be taxing to them. But for those who can and because it's very important for our growth, alongside the work, the financial path also exists. Because through financial power we can build things for other SS also, expand further, and give everyone a better standard, better community, more opportunities etc.
I will devote my time and attention where it is need at by the jos

m really glad about this...I was thinking about donations today when returning from work. I want to grow. Already I have already started saving part of every money I get some weeks back. A beautiful structure we have here.
Blessings to all those who worked this out.

With all do respect HPHC, I've tried donating before and am not able because I have a credit and not a debit card. It has been said on Crypto currency apps they won't allow credit cards for any reason. With this site being created will that be allowed? I see it's really important to be in the Temple of the Gods and I want to do all I can to support more than ever. Is there a way I can support tremendously without error, because the apps have really done it and I can't donate. I must donate regardless of any circumstance and want the Gods to be proud. If you can, it would an honor to know the details of the JoSdonor site as what to expect.

I'm crying inside that I've done nothing and want to build the JoS by all means. I'd love to do projects if my life depends on it. I love the Gods and thanks to the Gods I'm still here. I have to know. Please. It would extremely thankful if I'm able to help out and lend a hand.

On the topic of donations I've been wondering if my donation ever went through due to me having issues with trustwallet a while back, then when I donated it was right before the update on the main site about how the wallet address changed.

Thank you Commander Cobra. I will send you an email.

I hope I can achieve something for our humanity before it's too late. At least I can say for myself that it seems presumptuous of me to even want to do anything in the name of JoS without the "best".

Congratulations to all of us brothers and sisters. Thanks to everyone who contributed to this project. I'm glad you are here💝.

Wow this is amazing, so glad this came out! I will register now :)

Amazing platform, thank you!!

I am going crazy how this makes me happy.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back