Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The Jewish/Muslim Insult Of Astaroth/Isis

vibratingtriplesix

I am relatively new to these groups but I am wondering, has anybody else noticed what the Jews/Muslims are doing?
They are using an ancient Egyptian goddesses' name for a Muslim terror organization.
Every time instead of blaming Islam, people today blame "ISIS" for horrible Islamic atrocities.
They make their gullible "goy" herds apologize whenever they dare point out that it is an Islamic problem, and instead push the "ISIS" insult.
The Jewish scum know exactly what they are doing, they are insulting the goddess on purpose.
For those of us who worship Astaroth, and who know about her, what do you think she thinks about all of this?
I cannot help but view this as a severe insult to the deities that literally warrants the extermination of Israel and vast parts of the Arab world.
It seems like 99% of the so called Pagan community are totally unaware / silent about this. It is sickening to watch. SICKENING.
It appears as though total spiritual warfare will eventually become necessary for the seemingly few but dedicated individuals that still have not yet lost their mind..., even on our own gentiles (at least those who support the Jewish myth building), to collapse this shitshow upon itself and re-boot. That said, I will wait for the guidance of Father Satan and also the JOS priesthood.

Those were my first thoughts whenever I first heard about the so-called "terrorist group".

The enemy is desperate.

They're starting to lose grip on Satan and Enlil's (false) negative connotations, so they try to bash Astaroth instead.

Pathetic little vermin, the lizardrats are.

The Gods and Goddesses stand above all these as they are eternal. The enemy will get what they deserve, full time around and multiplied by countless times. They have went down the hole enough. Its not that nobody noticed about ISIS. I did not have the opportunity of ever getting in much contact with Astaroth, but what I know of all the Gods, they know what to care about.
Their consciousness is on a whole another level. If a bunch of primitive monkeys name themselves after Lady Astaroth, they are wasting their time. The Gods laugh at these beings at the very least, let alone they do not even care to laugh. They care solely for the execution of justice and the expelling of these canceroua jewishness from this beautiful planet. Things are to where the battle has been going for thousands of years. Small freedoms and better conditions that we have today are something the Gods did win over many fights with the enemy. 
The enemy eants people living even lower than the islamics, even lower than a slave farm, at the lowest level possible. And thats what our Gods are all up against. They want to win us freedom and advance us spiritually to our fullest extent. These beings are master tacticians of war and also, they are not going to focus on some petty, sandal wearing fool who wanders around damning their own Soul. These retards are up to us. I saw back in the days complaints about foolish cunt infiltrators going on around, spreading filth. Writting a whole mail about it won't help. If 3 or more of you curse the idiots, they would become jelly in no time.
 Then they can go screaming to their jew spacenut for help that will never arrive, while they go down the drain. If you have any questions just check the recent news over what is going on and YOU did by your effort in helping the powers of Hell. Satan and the Gods are clear with that we are important beings and in that we can become. Insolent idiots who try to cage you and enslave you, in whatever sense, they deserve what they are calling in their life by messing with Satanists. When someone has dreams of enslaving you, raping you and even nuking you with nuclear weapons or whatever other insanity that runs in these abrahamic minds of theirs, you know what to do. Justice.
-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Don't need to know what she thinks; she's pissed off. They do this of course to insult our past. As we've seen, they've been destroying, what I dare use the word for, "artifacts" of our past. They need to be stopped, period.

I 100% agree with HP Hooded Cobra. Amazing message thank you.
And yes, there is no other region or people on this beautiful planet, more accursed than the Jews, except of course those rats, the Muslims.
Here is the key: This scum needs to be driven into one small region of the world, much like the Jews. The current "strength" of the Muslims, their disruptive factor, is based on nothing other than they are spread amongst the gentiles. They are weak as hell and are desperately trying to grab everybody's attention with their degenerate terror attacks. Spreading them among the nations was orchestrated by the Jews. 70 years ago, there was hardly a Muslim in Europe outside the Balkans.
So the key will be to enhance the hatred against this scum to a point where nobody wants to live with these filthy rats anymore, anywhere. This in order to put them in one country that is small. The rest of the Arabian countries must be wrecked to such a point that they become uninhabitable for primitive civilizations without access to higher technology. 

That is my view anyways. I am going to curse them.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back