Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The Jewish Industries

Fourth Reich

This is a series I am working which shows Jewish control of the Media Indistries. these are all incomplete.
Jews and the Music Industry: http://eternaljew.weebly.com/the-jewish ... ustry.htmlJews and Film Industry: http://eternaljew.weebly.com/the-jewish ... ustry.htmlThird Reich and Media. This is very incomplete and lacking statistics, references and more. You can expect a full, very detailed article on The Third Reich, Riechsminister of Propaganda Joseph Goebbels Jews and Media soon, right now it is only a draft: http://eternaljew.weebly.com/jews-media ... ganda.html Hail Satan! Heil Hitler!Sieg heil!-fourtreich666

I wouldn't add it yet, they are still incomplete. HAIL WOTAN!!!/HAIL AMON RA!!!/ HAIL HORUS!!!/HIEL HITLER!!!/SIEG HEIL!!!!-fourthreich666
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2014 1:29 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: The Jewish Industries

good work :) is it ok if I add links on my website? (thelightofea.webs.com)

This is so-so-so-so sad and disgusting... Disney and Marvel... Things that small kids watch etc, and they're jewish creations...Omg, the music industry site... Now I just wanna delete all the songs I have at my computer hahah...
Good thing, things are going to change soon. :)The more people come to the Truth, the wider our range of creativity is. ;)Music, movies, comics... We'll be the ones in charge as we were always meant to be. This is OUR planet, not theirs.

Στις 1:38 π.μ. Δευτέρα, 23 Ιουνίου 2014, ο/η "'izzyhendrix@...' deontabray@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

right on the fucking money

On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 1:55 PM, montagnardradio@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  [Attachment(s) from montagnardradio@... [JoyofSatan666] included below]

@Fourth Reich

You describe metal music as "shit" in your article on the jew owned music industry. Why? In terms of artistry metal is second only to orchestral music like Richard Wagner and Carl Orff. (I'm talking about real metal here, not any radio friendly garbage.) Not only that but it is inherently satanic, even if most of the fans and musicians are unaware of this.

I think this is awesome that your doing this!  Disney was a pedophile...  Disgusting crap that really needs to be exposed.  I feel that this will really wake people up to what kind of parasites we are all dealing with.

This is nice but also do the study with  KKK now known as 99 presenters/ or sepertis   . whichare part of this whole mess as well pertraying them selves as Christians.

On Saturday, June 28, 2014 4:33 PM, "Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

This is so-so-so-so sad and disgusting... Disney and Marvel... Things that small kids watch etc, and they're jewish creations...Omg, the music industry site... Now I just wanna delete all the songs I have at my computer hahah...
Good thing, things are going to change soon. :)The more people come to the Truth, the wider our range of creativity is. ;)Music, movies, comics... We'll be the ones in charge as we were always meant to be. This is OUR planet, not theirs.

Στις 1:38 π.μ. Δευτέρα, 23 Ιουνίου 2014, ο/η "'izzyhendrix@...' deontabray@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

right on the fucking money

On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 1:55 PM, montagnardradio@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  [Attachment(s) from montagnardradio@... [JoyofSatan666] included below]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back