Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The Jeselnik Offensive - Comedy Central

Jennylryan

Hello,
My name is Jennifer Ryan and I am a Producer for a television show on Comedy Central entitled “The Jeselnik Offensive”.  We are doing many pieces for the show and a few are based on different religions and what is and isn’t funny for them.  We would like to do one on Satanism.  We are in the Los Angeles area and we aren’t sure if you have anyone from your church this way.  I would love to speak to someone and further explain the piece and see if it’s something we could work out.  We are looking to shoot next week, so time is of the essence for us.  

Below is my contact information.  I look forward to hearing from you soon and appreciate your time. 
Best,
Jennifer Ryan
Supervising Producer
The Jeselnik Offensive
(323) 860-5420 office
JenRyanTV@... 

Read the joyofsatan.org. You wont simply find anybody to offer you that info.

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

------Original message------
To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Wednesday, June 19, 2013 3:44:14 PM GMT-0700
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] The Jeselnik Offensive - Comedy Central

Hello,

My name is Jennifer Ryan and I am a Producer for a television show on Comedy Central entitled “The Jeselnik Offensive”.  We are doing many pieces for the show and a few are based on different religions and what is and isn’t funny for them.  We would like to do one on Satanism.  We are in the Los Angeles area and we aren’t sure if you have anyone from your church this way.  I would love to speak to someone and further explain the piece and see if it’s something we could work out.  We are looking to shoot next week, so time is of the essence for us.  

Below is my contact information.  I look forward to hearing from you soon and appreciate your time. 

Best,

Jennifer Ryan
Supervising Producer
The Jeselnik Offensive
(323) 860-5420 office
JenRyanTV@... 

Is best to read our sites and take your own view on this. A personal thing like this is not safe to Joy of Satan members as meany of us had the life threatened many times. Our main site is joyofsatan.org, the others are in the section links.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], jennylryan@... wrote:

Hello,

Best,

Jennifer Ryan
Supervising Producer
The Jeselnik Offensive
(323) 860-5420 office
JenRyanTV@... 

The OP clearly says the show will make fun of SS and us. If you google you'll see the reviews for that show aren't nice.

If somebody wants to make fun of SS in order to make money, I'll be against them.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "egon_88_666" <egon88@... wrote:

Is best to read our sites and take your own view on this. A personal thing like this is not safe to Joy of Satan members as meany of us had the life threatened many times. Our main site is joyofsatan.org, the others are in the section links.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], jennylryan@ wrote:

Hello,

Best,

Jennifer Ryan
Supervising Producer
The Jeselnik Offensive
(323) 860-5420 office
JenRyanTV@ 

Go to the site joyofsatan.com and read, everything we believe in is right there. You might even end up joining us if you read enough, haha.

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], jennylryan@... wrote:

Hello,

Best,

Jennifer Ryan
Supervising Producer
The Jeselnik Offensive
(323) 860-5420 office
JenRyanTV@... 

Me too

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!Heil HimmlerHeil GobelsHAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!- and Hail be to The Gods of  Duat!!!

In the secret cave of my wisdom it is known that there is no god but myself, Archangel over all the host, Melek Ta'us. Knowing this, who dares deny? Knowing this, who dares fail to worship? Knowing this, who dares worship the false gods of the Koran and Bible?
- So saith Shaitan; The Qur'et Al-Yezid, Revelation of Melek Ta'us
SIEG HEIL!!!!! 
- Mazin Abbas    
On 20 Jun 2013, at 06:05 p.m., "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:
  The OP clearly says the show will make fun of SS and us. If you google you'll see the reviews for that show aren't nice.

If somebody wants to make fun of SS in order to make money, I'll be against them.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "egon_88_666" <egon88@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], jennylryan@ wrote:

Hello,

Best,

Jennifer Ryan
Supervising Producer
The Jeselnik Offensive
(323) 860-5420 office
JenRyanTV@ 

so...your essentially asking us to tell you about our religion so you can make fun of it on TV...

Good luck with that. Maybe we should make fun of YOU for honestly expecting us to do something like that. 
We are not Xtians. We have enough self respect so that we do not simply turn the other cheek to whoever wants to belittle us. 
You may as well just read the site, as other members have pointed out to you. 

On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 10:05 AM, the_fire_starter666 <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Hello,

My name is Jennifer Ryan and I am a Producer for a television show on Comedy Central entitled “The Jeselnik Offensive†.  We are doing many pieces for the show and a few are based on different religions and what is and isn’t funny for them.  We would like to do one on Satanism.  We are in the Los Angeles area and we aren’t sure if you have anyone from your church this way.  I would love to speak to someone and further explain the piece and see if it’s something we could work out.  We are looking to shoot next week, so time is of the essence for us.  

Best,

Jennifer Ryan
Supervising Producer
The Jeselnik Offensive
<a rel="nofollow">(323) 860-5420 office
JenRyanTV@ 

I agree wirh egon_88_666. But I would add, on a persnal note, I don't see Satanism as a comedy piece. I've seen some offensive comedy about Satan on shows like South Park. This is only my opinion.

Hello,

Best,

Jennifer Ryan
Supervising Producer
The Jeselnik Offensive
(323) 860-5420 office
JenRyanTV@ 

The fact that it's to be done by Comedy Central should be a HUGE indicator we wouldn't be taken seriously...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "egon_88_666" <egon88@ wrote:

Hello,

Best,

Jennifer Ryan
Supervising Producer
The Jeselnik Offensive
(323) 860-5420 office
JenRyanTV@ 

Well, I don't know about this "comedy central", but if it is like what you told, will be their own responsibility to do such a thing. Satanism was mocked for to much time and our ranks will not tolerate anymore.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "egon_88_666" <egon88@ wrote:

Hello,

Best,

Jennifer Ryan
Supervising Producer
The Jeselnik Offensive
(323) 860-5420 office
JenRyanTV@ 

An e-mail I sent her:

Thank you for your interest in the Joy of Satan. I am by no means the best representation of the JoS out there, but if you want it I can help with ideas, writing, or maybe even appear on the show. I have a request; Can you please include the website on the show? Like say joyofsatan.org on the show? Because wether you make fun of us or not, you would really help us out. Thank you very much. I would like to know if I need to come down there or if you just want me to talk to you about the religion via internet. I can also provide my own experiences (I am a self made psychic using the JoS).

An idea you can use for your show... here is my website: ourstruggle.webs.com

When I became psychic, pictures began talking to me. You can find more about it on my website. So you can have jokes where the pictures talk on your show. You could do something like have a skit where you're sitting and meditating and you're chanting aaaauuuummmm (ahh-oo(as in blUe)-mm) then you open your eyes and maybe have celebrities talking and making jokes, or have an old person thats suppose to be a deceased relative (like in my case) talk and say something funny like "I watch you masturbate."

Another peculiar thing I see is things you would not normally talk to, you can talk to. Like Pianos and Cats (Who have astral antlers and wings, I'm not kidding), dogs, houses, plants, etc.

I have also been possessed by a spirit for a year or more, it just happened one day. It can snap my fingers, sprint, do anything I can do. It can speak through me, do complex tasks like chop carrots etc. Through my body. It says its name is Michelle. It says it's the only one. I do not know anything about it for sure.

I am looking forward to your reply. -Daniel Simonsen

Hello,

Best,

Jennifer Ryan
Supervising Producer
The Jeselnik Offensive
(323) 860-5420 office
JenRyanTV@... 

@ Jennifer RyanSpiritual Satanism is not imaginary like these right hand path religions e.g christianity or islam its serious business Satan is as real as the air you breath just research for your own personal curiosity its not something to be made fun of.......its very real....do not dabble in satanism thats just my friendly advice take or live it 

You really shouldn't have used your real name in the email, or posting it here on these groups.Please be more careful in the future.We are Satanists, and one can never be careful enough.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, June 22, 2013 9:01:11 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: The Jeselnik Offensive - Comedy Central

An e-mail I sent her:

Thank you for your interest in the Joy of Satan. I am by no means the best representation of the JoS out there, but if you want it I can help with ideas, writing, or maybe even appear on the show. I have a request; Can you please include the website on the show? Like say joyofsatan.org on the show? Because wether you make fun of us or not, you would really help us out. Thank you very much. I would like to know if I need to come down there or if you just want me to talk to you about the religion via internet. I can also provide my own experiences (I am a self made psychic using the JoS).

An idea you can use for your show... here is my website: ourstruggle.webs.com

When I became psychic, pictures began talking to me. You can find more about it on my website. So you can have jokes where the pictures talk on your show. You could do something like have a skit where you're sitting and meditating and you're chanting aaaauuuummmm (ahh-oo(as in blUe)-mm) then you open your eyes and maybe have celebrities talking and making jokes, or have an old person thats suppose to be a deceased relative (like in my case) talk and say something funny like "I watch you masturbate."

Another peculiar thing I see is things you would not normally talk to, you can talk to. Like Pianos and Cats (Who have astral antlers and wings, I'm not kidding), dogs, houses, plants, etc.

I have also been possessed by a spirit for a year or more, it just happened one day. It can snap my fingers, sprint, do anything I can do. It can speak through me, do complex tasks like chop carrots etc. Through my body. It says its name is Michelle. It says it's the only one. I do not know anything about it for sure.

I am looking forward to your reply. -Daniel Simonsen

Hello,

My name is Jennifer Ryan and I am a Producer for a television show on Comedy Central entitled “The Jeselnik Offensiveâ€.  We are doing many pieces for the show and a few are based on different religions and what is and isn’t funny for them.  We would like to do one on Satanism.  We are in the Los Angeles area and we aren’t sure if you have anyone from your church this way.  I would love to speak to someone and further explain the piece and see if it’s something we could work out.  We are looking to shoot next week, so time is of the essence for us.  

Best,

Jennifer Ryan
Supervising Producer
The Jeselnik Offensive
(323) 860-5420 office
JenRyanTV@... 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back