Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The Inverted Cross, 666, and More Hidden Truths of Satan

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

Founder Of The Joy Of Satan
Staff member
As I mentioned many times before, I have learned most of Satanism on the job over the past ten years. I remember a sister in Satan writing in response to a question in the main group a few years ago, concerning occult knowledge. She replied that the reason there are occult secrets is because this knowledge has been so desecrated. One only needs to look to the xian bible and its related filth to see this truth.

I have reached a level where I have knowledge that I am not free to share publicly, given orders from Demons. Lilith gave me permission to reveal more truths here, below. I will tell you, when you reach a certain level, only the Gods will show you the way to the higher levels and you have to do this through meditation, and personal dedication to Satan. Everything you need to know is on the JoS website and links, but you have to look into everything. This is because of the fucking enemy, as we all know. Much of the dross has been weeded out of here, Thank Satan.

EVERY Satanic symbol is not only extremely sacred, but also exceptionally important with a hidden spiritual message. The inverted cross is of extreme importance, as is the number 666. Popular information readily available on the chakras is not only dangerous but extremely inaccurate. The 'powerhouse' of the soul is NOT the heart chakra. The heart chakra is the only neuter chakra. The other three are male and female pairs that should be matched as they work together.

As we know, the crown chakra is known as the 'thousand petal lotus.' The lotus is also known as a lily. Lily = 'Lilith.' In addition to each Demon as an actual living being, each Demon has his/her own spiritual message. Lilith rules the crown chakra. Satan rules the base. Both the base and crown chakras are a couple and work together. That is one of their most important their spiritual messages.

Now, with all of the repeated emphasis on the heart chakra by new age deluded fools [this is done purposely not only to keep people from true spiritual knowledge, but most importantly, spiritual power], when one advances enough in meditation and psychic abilities, one will find the yoni shaped heart chakra is the neuter.

"...seven towers - the Towers of Satan [Ziarahs] -six of them trapezoidal in form, and one, the "center" on Mount Lalesh, shaped like a sharp, fluted point."
-- The Satanic Rituals by Anton LaVey

The above excerpt is also an allegory, as the center is the odd one out, the heart chakra. It does have power, but not the power of the strongest chakra of the soul, the '666' chakra of the Sun. The powers of the heart chakra are minimal. This is why the enemy is always touting it in the mainstream books out there readily available to the public.

Now, some time ago, I wrote how the chakras should be properly aligned. The soul is in the shape of a cross. This is a truth, but with higher knowledge, one will learn from our Gods that the proper alignment of the chakras in an INVERTED CROSS.

All one needs to do is to turn the solar 666 chakra so the point [bindu] is facing DOWN. This is the swastika chakra, the Sun chakra. All Pagan religions preceding xianity focused intensely upon the Sun. This is the powerhouse of the soul. Thor's Hammer was originally in the shape of an inverted cross. Our earliest beginnings and life come from our naval, and the Sun chakra, the giver of power and life is centered behind the naval. This is where our main store of life-force/witchpower/vril/chi is located. The Sun chakra is paired with the 6th chakra and third eye, also known as the 'command center' which is female.

Now, popular writings tout the heart chakra as the 'seat of emotions.' Again, this is another major misconception. The throat chakra is the seat of emotions. When we are sad and about to cry, the feeling is from the throat, not the heart. The same goes with happiness. Be aware of this. Both emotions come from the throat chakra.

The all popular hear shape, again, this is not of the heart. Its being touted as a symbol for the heart is again, corruption. This is to mislead you. The serpents cross, these are symbolic of the ida and pingala nadis of the soul. They cross on the throat chakra and swoop in the shape of a perfect heart to meet at the tip of the nose, forming a heart shape across the face. The popular arrow through the heart symbol is for 'fixing the energy' representing the risen Serpent of Satan.

Below is a link to an illustration I got off of the web, but it is not completely correct. It is the only illustration that I could find that comes close. It doesn't show the ida and pingala terminating at the tip of the nose. I have the correct illustration in a yoga book here. I don't have access to a scanner right now.
http://ritasteinmetz.files.wordpress.co ... ingala.jpg

The number 666, the inverted cross and all symbols of Satan are extremely sacred and carry a hidden message.

http://www.joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:
As I mentioned many times before, I have learned most of Satanism on the job over the past ten years. I remember a sister in Satan writing in response to a question in the main group a few years ago, concerning occult knowledge. She replied that the reason there are occult secrets is because this knowledge has been so desecrated. One only needs to look to the xian bible and its related filth to see this truth.

I have reached a level where I have knowledge that I am not free to share publicly, given orders from Demons. Lilith gave me permission to reveal more truths here, below. I will tell you, when you reach a certain level, only the Gods will show you the way to the higher levels and you have to do this through meditation, and personal dedication to Satan. Everything you need to know is on the JoS website and links, but you have to look into everything. This is because of the fucking enemy, as we all know. Much of the dross has been weeded out of here, Thank Satan.

EVERY Satanic symbol is not only extremely sacred, but also exceptionally important with a hidden spiritual message. The inverted cross is of extreme importance, as is the number 666. Popular information readily available on the chakras is not only dangerous but extremely inaccurate. The 'powerhouse' of the soul is NOT the heart chakra. The heart chakra is the only neuter chakra. The other three are male and female pairs that should be matched as they work together.

As we know, the crown chakra is known as the 'thousand petal lotus.' The lotus is also known as a lily. Lily = 'Lilith.' In addition to each Demon as an actual living being, each Demon has his/her own spiritual message. Lilith rules the crown chakra. Satan rules the base. Both the base and crown chakras are a couple and work together. That is one of their most important their spiritual messages.

Now, with all of the repeated emphasis on the heart chakra by new age deluded fools [this is done purposely not only to keep people from true spiritual knowledge, but most importantly, spiritual power], when one advances enough in meditation and psychic abilities, one will find the yoni shaped heart chakra is the neuter.

"...seven towers - the Towers of Satan [Ziarahs] -six of them trapezoidal in form, and one, the "center" on Mount Lalesh, shaped like a sharp, fluted point."

The above excerpt is also an allegory, as the center is the odd one out, the heart chakra. It does have power, but not the power of the strongest chakra of the soul, the '666' chakra of the Sun. The powers of the heart chakra are minimal. This is why the enemy is always touting it in the mainstream books out there readily available to the public.

Now, some time ago, I wrote how the chakras should be properly aligned. The soul is in the shape of a cross. This is a truth, but with higher knowledge, one will learn from our Gods that the proper alignment of the chakras in an INVERTED CROSS.

All one needs to do is to turn the solar 666 chakra so the point [bindu] is facing DOWN. This is the swastika chakra, the Sun chakra. All Pagan religions preceding xianity focused intensely upon the Sun. This is the powerhouse of the soul. Thor's Hammer was originally in the shape of an inverted cross. Our earliest beginnings and life come from our naval, and the Sun chakra, the giver of power and life is centered behind the naval. This is where our main store of life-force/witchpower/vril/chi is located. The Sun chakra is paired with the 6th chakra and third eye, also known as the 'command center' which is female.

Now, popular writings tout the heart chakra as the 'seat of emotions.' Again, this is another major misconception. The throat chakra is the seat of emotions. When we are sad and about to cry, the feeling is from the throat, not the heart. The same goes with happiness. Be aware of this. Both emotions come from the throat chakra.

The all popular hear shape, again, this is not of the heart. Its being touted as a symbol for the heart is again, corruption. This is to mislead you. The serpents cross, these are symbolic of the ida and pingala nadis of the soul. They cross on the throat chakra and swoop in the shape of a perfect heart to meet at the tip of the nose, forming a heart shape across the face. The popular arrow through the heart symbol is for 'fixing the energy' representing the risen Serpent of Satan.

Below is a link to an illustration I got off of the web, but it is not completely correct. It is the only illustration that I could find that comes close. It doesn't show the ida and pingala terminating at the tip of the nose. I have the correct illustration in a yoga book here. I don't have access to a scanner right now.

The number 666, the inverted cross and all symbols of Satan are extremely sacred and carry a hidden message.

This explains why I felt after meditation the front of my nose moving, and I was thinking something was very odd about it but now it makes sense. Nothing big, just a vibrating form of energy from the inside.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Thanks v.m. for this--I saw an article recently that said astronomers have found a planet in Orion that has a cross-shaped symbol over it, not sure if it's inverted but still...the author of the article thinks it's Niribu (planet X), but he claims only amateur astronomers have seen it, b/c "official" astronomers have deleted it from their maps...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

oaky [/IMG]</var>at i belong even though most might not think so because of my past post.. to  those willing to help plese reply...... does any onee have any knowledge about the symbol of the rose or any thing about a rose ..plese and thankyou    HAIL SATAN

3 people answered your question already, myself included.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/55226

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Keun Miles <keunmiles@... wrote:

oaky i know in my heart that i belong even though most might not think so because of my past post.. to  those willing to help plese reply...... does any onee have any knowledge about the symbol of the rose or any thing about a rose ..plese and thankyou 

HAIL SATAN

Thanks for this Maxine! Most enlightening. Hail Father Satan forever!

On 2/13/12, Keun Miles <keunmiles@... wrote:
oaky i know in my heart that i belong even though most might not think so
because of my past post.. to  those willing to help plese reply...... does
any onee have any knowledge about the symbol of the rose or any thing about
a rose ..plese and thankyou

HAIL SATAN

Thank you Maxine :) It helped!
I know you answer a lot of things and I wouldn't wanna push it but. For the Solar, if you can answer, should it be point down instead of up ooor?
Hail Satan!
~Alexa :)

The way I understand it Alexa,is they all point towards the heart chakra.Bottom three face up,top three face down,shoulders face in.Hope that helps. Hail Satan
Brian 
"I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2012 11:15 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: The Inverted Cross, 666, and More Hidden Truths of Satan

I know you answer a lot of things and I wouldn't wanna push it but. For the Solar, if you can answer, should it be point down instead of up ooor?
Hail Satan!

And I didn't finish completely,hips face in too,and if you go futher the outside ones face in too. Hail Satan
Brian 
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2012 8:54 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: The Inverted Cross, 666, and More Hidden Truths of Satan

The way I understand it Alexa,is they all point towards the heart chakra.Bottom three face up,top three face down,shoulders face in.Hope that helps. Hail Satan
Brian 
To: [email protected]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: The Inverted Cross, 666, and More Hidden Truths of Satan

Hail Satan!

Yeah I got your drift brian;D
But when she says, all one needs to do is turn the solar downward!
Got me thinkinn.... which could be best ya knaww? :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

And I didn't finish completely,hips face in too,and if you go futher the outside ones face in too.

Hail Satan
Brian 

Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: The Inverted Cross, 666, and More Hidden Truths of Satan

The way I understand it Alexa,is they all point towards the heart chakra.Bottom three face up,top three face down,shoulders face in.Hope that helps.

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@ wrote:

Me too. I will feel like my nose is kinda itchy after or during a meditation.

Hail Satan
Brian. W

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@ wrote:

This explains why I felt after meditation the front of my nose moving, and I was thinking something was very odd about it but now it makes sense. Nothing big, just a vibrating form of energy from the inside.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Oh and btw, I know I had you on fb and the crazy now ex mom messaged you.... -_- excuse that we'll just talk on here for now until she's completely gone.
I started detatching btw it's going great!!!!!
:)
hehe HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

And I didn't finish completely,hips face in too,and if you go futher the outside ones face in too.

Hail Satan
Brian 

The way I understand it Alexa,is they all point towards the heart chakra.Bottom three face up,top three face down,shoulders face in.Hope that helps.

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Satan!

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... nment.htmlIt's updated now.
Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone
On Feb 13, 2012, at 22:54, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:
Brian 
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hail Satan!

Thank you so much for sharing this with us, HPS Maxine. One thing which made a lot of sense for me was that emotions come from the throat chakra. The "lump in the throat" takes on much more meaning for me now. I've found that while doing a lot of the breathing excersizes a lump will form, and remembering the basics, how these meditations will clean up your soul, for lack of better terms, its become clear to me that this is in fact what's been happening. I've overcome some difficult obstacles regarding things like shyness, insecurity and such. In this way I guess you could say this is a testimonial as to the power behind these meditations.
Once again, HPS Maxine, thank you for your teachings, and a public acknowledgment and Thank You to Lady Lilith as well!
HAIL SATAN!!!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "Lexa Osterreich" <lexaosterreich@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 05:01:16 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: The Inverted Cross, 666, and More Hidden Truths of Satan
  Yeah I got your drift brian;D
But when she says, all one needs to do is turn the solar downward!
Got me thinkinn.... which could be best ya knaww? :)

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Satan!

Behind the navel where most of the energy is stored is that the energy warehouse some people talk about? Hope to get an answer soon.

If the location of the 666 solar chakra is behind the navel then what about the location posted on the JOS website for that chakra?

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jay_bird_cool" wrote:

Behind the navel where most of the energy is stored is that the energy warehouse some people talk about? Hope to get an answer soon.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back