Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The importance of our physical aspect

demonicserpent666

When you get far enough in your progress, you will begin to realise that your physical body is a layer or aspect of your soul, and an important one. Therefore, it should not be neglected. The best way I can explain this is to think about your soul as a "physical body" but built of pure energy, now think about how fast would your energy be flowing, how much restriction there is to your energy flow, think about how much energy or effort you need to put in order to move your entire soul as if it was your physical body, that is our physical aspect, it's very filtered and there's much resistance as this is another important aspect of our soul that needs work.

I have been running and weight lifting for years, and it's no coincidence that I have been able to progress VERY QUICKLY and handle so much energy. The main benefit from training your physical aspect is SPEEDING UP your soul's energy and it's flow, thus making more meditations way more effective as the flow of your energy increases while resistance to flow decreases.

Now our physical shape may be a touchy subject so some, be I am here as a Satanist encouraging all to not neglect physical training. This includes Yoga in a meditative state, which is excellent and recommended, but I feel incorporating physical training whether it be running or exercising, will push you further even faster. I would encourage and recommend all Satanists, to look into some kind of physical training. The goal would be to learn to empower yourself through physical training such as achieving a runner's high or a weight lifting "pump", as these reward factors teaches you to push yourself which a quality that can be reflected into your spiritual training.

Also the brilliant thing about being a Satanist is that we can use our own mind powers to give us an edge on our physical training, we can program our minds to greatly improve our physical aspect while preventing physical injury and such. I myself have experienced just how much of an edge and extra improvements you can make in your physical training with the aid of our powerful satanic minds.

Quality post, motivating and a good reminder to all!

Hail Master Ea, Master of the Universe

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "demonicserpent666" <demonicserpent666@... wrote:

When you get far enough in your progress, you will begin to realise that your physical body is a layer or aspect of your soul, and an important one. Therefore, it should not be neglected. The best way I can explain this is to think about your soul as a "physical body" but built of pure energy, now think about how fast would your energy be flowing, how much restriction there is to your energy flow, think about how much energy or effort you need to put in order to move your entire soul as if it was your physical body, that is our physical aspect, it's very filtered and there's much resistance as this is another important aspect of our soul that needs work.

I have been running and weight lifting for years, and it's no coincidence that I have been able to progress VERY QUICKLY and handle so much energy. The main benefit from training your physical aspect is SPEEDING UP your soul's energy and it's flow, thus making more meditations way more effective as the flow of your energy increases while resistance to flow decreases.

Now our physical shape may be a touchy subject so some, be I am here as a Satanist encouraging all to not neglect physical training. This includes Yoga in a meditative state, which is excellent and recommended, but I feel incorporating physical training whether it be running or exercising, will push you further even faster. I would encourage and recommend all Satanists, to look into some kind of physical training. The goal would be to learn to empower yourself through physical training such as achieving a runner's high or a weight lifting "pump", as these reward factors teaches you to push yourself which a quality that can be reflected into your spiritual training.

Also the brilliant thing about being a Satanist is that we can use our own mind powers to give us an edge on our physical training, we can program our minds to greatly improve our physical aspect while preventing physical injury and such. I myself have experienced just how much of an edge and extra improvements you can make in your physical training with the aid of our powerful satanic minds.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back