Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The Illuminati.

minajesti

Hey , I'm a 17 year old gay male trying to join illuminati. I have had a bad life my mom been going through some bad stuff through her life . And for months I been thinking about joining illuminati cause I i just tier of it all . All i dream about is becoming a famous singer/actor & Its not gonna come true unless i perfrom illuminati . I just need some information about it and how to join . I'm sorry if this looks dumb but can't explain it well . I hope you guys know what i'm tryna say here . Thank you .

hey kid...illuminati is not like every college...u get chosen....and  u dont know whot u might loose forever,especially to a great lie..
The illuminati seeks the truth cos they dont have it...its just a snare.. Dont be fool...
If they choose u, they wanna use u. Period..
U can only develope urself...in truth and discipline

<hr>From: minajesti@...
To: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2014 19:18:15 -0800
Subject: [Satanicgaycommunity] The Illuminati.

Hey , I'm a 17 year old gay male trying to join illuminati. I have had a bad life my mom been going through some bad stuff through her life . And for months I been thinking about joining illuminati cause I i just tier of it all . All i dream about is becoming a famous singer/actor Its not gonna come true unless i perfrom illuminati . I just need some information about it and how to join . I'm sorry if this looks dumb but can't explain it well . I hope you guys know what i'm tryna say here . Thank you .

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back