Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The guilt is getting to me!

shade00013

Is it alright to drop the RTR's to banish a powerful entity currently bound to me?
I can't take it! But I can't take the guilt of standing idly by while other suffer through pain!
I do like the philosophy of helping yourself then helping the world… but the guilt is killing me!… this thing is killing me!… I am filled with all these voices and visions of other people constantly bulling me on every single thing necessary until I want to slice open my wrists! All these emotions all this thoughts there not mine!… but I don't know what to do… can't ask for help I'm destroying it… I've suffered this through this much and I am damned if someone else is going to step in and take the glory for my kill!… but I keep dropping the banishing ritual in favour for the RTR's every waxing period because of the guilt!…

Bro, calm down for a second! You are under attack. When you do the banishment ritual and 'scrub' your aura clean from whatever damage it caused,those feelings will go away. Take care of yourself first. The day is long enough to do the banishment ritual and rtrs.

Have you had severe depression in the past? This seems like a thoughtform more than anything.
Not that Ive had many attacks though.

Tune them out. Dont think about it. Dont feed it.
I dont think you should drop the RTRs entirely and a banishing ritual as written in the witchcraft section doesnt take much time at all.

Stop making excuses and do what is best for you right now.
No one wants you to keep stuck in the same situation just for the sake of saving the world.

We need to move forward not backwards.

Just do the damn banishing shade. You'll do more RTR's when you get better. Help yourself get better so you can help others after that.

I am currently ill and have issues so I had to drop some RTR's as well. When I just dedicated I wanted to be perfect every day well that's not how things go in real life. Also overworking myself while not being ready was a big problem. Whatever we are in for the long run anyway. Some hard days or periods happen.

Doesn't matter started em up again anyway… guilt is too much! Hope i don't loose my voice!… VEE-NAH-SAH can be really hard o the throat!

By all means stop and do whatever you have to do to get rid of it! I have suffered this way for years upon years the guilt is not yours it's put there to impede your progress. You need to be at your best for spiritual warfare therefore you need to get rid of it now no if ands or buts
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: "shade00013@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] Date: 10/11/17 8:39 PM (GMT-08:00) To: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] The guilt is getting to me!
  Is it alright to drop the RTR's to banish a powerful entity currently bound to me?
I can't take it! But I can't take the guilt of standing idly by while other suffer through pain!
I do like the philosophy of helping yourself then helping the world… but the guilt is killing me!… this thing is killing me!… I am filled with all these voices and visions of other people constantly bulling me on every single thing necessary until I want to slice open my wrists! All these emotions all this thoughts there not mine!… but I don't know what to do… can't ask for help I'm destroying it… I've suffered this through this much and I am damned if someone else is going to step in and take the glory for my kill!… but I keep dropping the banishing ritual in favour for the RTR's every waxing period because of the guilt!…

You need to learn how to control your thoughts and how to block out unwanted out. So do void meditation everyday for atleast 15-20 minutes, maybe twice a day if you can. This will help you learn how to do the above.http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html
You should also do the thorough aura cleaning to remove thought forms, curses and negativity. Start on the new moon.http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/1-2-17.htm
To answer your question though, I’m not sure what your circumstances are but I work a full time job and am also starting a part time job on the side too and I do several reverse Torah rituals a day, try to make the time for it if you can, even if it means waking up 20 minutes earlier than you usually do or before you go to bed. 
Sent from my iPhone

I see no real reason to exist… why do anything when someone else can? Why do anything when all comes to an end eventually? When your soul stop… everything for you stops… everything for you becomes nothing… time and space have no meaning to you… they never have or had… another may live on but you are no longer aware of anything… why truly care when it all ends eventually?… I am just waiting for it to all end… it will just watch!

Never feel guilty for how rich or poor you are, but do as much as you can with the time that you have. All that The Gods ask is that you do AS MANY RTR's as you can in a day. If you can only do 3, and then do your meditations as well that is fine. But make sure that you are doing them every day. There is no excuse to not be doing them, they simple, fast, and help the war effort tremendously with each one you do. 
HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

On Friday, October 13, 2017 5:42 PM, "shade00013@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Wow your doing a lot red and black!… I know feel guilt for my privileged life…

I am perfectly fine… on a side note friendly fire may or may not have happened… can't keep track… there are 2 negative thoughtforms assaulting me right now… one sent by the enemy one born of intense pain… for the last 3 months full moon to new moon I've been screaming VEE-NAH-SAH at it for 81-90 reps per day… but this time I think I won't stop until it stops… throat is fine for runes and RTR's but that thing seems to struggle when I perform the banishing ritual… it cause me to twitch!… it speaks through me sometimes even!… this is new though… I can sometimes even feels something tugging at my clothes!… after attacks sometimes there are even scratch marks or weird little holes… but they never bleed!… like it had an aversion to blood or something and only stops nine layers in!… it's getting worse!… but that only shows it's getting desperate! As for time I have plenty… too much… I care not for a career! I care not for greed! I don't really need much to get by! Only really 10 hours a week… the boredom can really get to you… I should do more RTR's but I am really concerned about overloading me network… I've done it before… the twitching became so violent I could barely walk down the street!… and I'm lazy…? As for depression I have only had a mere 7 attempts on my own life… "life is just a distraction from death… death is just the space between distractions"… LOL LMAO am I right?!

But I am not blind… I have empathy… I will give compassion to others… you still have yet to realise… you are all gifted in that lack of understanding!✊

Void is fine when "just" dealing with a negative entity but then you get this stupid grey coming along and buffing it and attacking me!… AND HOW DARE IT!

I may have gone off the rails there… so guess I'm going to stop posting here and go a little AWOL for a little while…

This thing forces its self to mind merge with me to fill me with its filth! I force it out clean myself out and 2 seconds later it's doing the exact same thing to my third eye!… how am I to stop this?! I am build an aura of protection! I have plenty of gems and herbs infused with my chi for defences! I have even done a 40 day 60 vibrations of ALGIZ a day meditation and nothing keeps it at bay!… this isn't me… it's it… it is possessing me! And sometimes I can feel it pushing me down into a strangely warm but dark part of my mind… it feels like gravity suddenly intensifies! I can't believe how powerful it is!… I first noticed it attached to me in my childhood 15 or so years ago!… how am I to fight something that has had that much time to consume?! But I will not faulter! I am no coward!… and duat seems really boring!
Thx "voiceofenki"!… *sigh* I only spam in a feeble attempt to vent… this won't be enough! I need to taste green or grey blood for my injustice! Hatred is my only friend! BURN!

No, actually all does not end when you die. When you “die” you’re either going to keep reincarnating until you reach the godhead or the soul can become so weak due to life times without meditation that you simply cease to exist. That’s not good thinking, life is a beauty, especially with this Satanic path that Satan has shown us. We can work on perfecting ourselves and work on becoming all knowing and understanding and powerful gods. We can do magick to accomplish our goals. You have a higher purpose here. It’s to reach the godhead and help in the war.

Sent from my iPhone

The purpose of life is to make yourself, and the universe, better.

THAT is why we live, to make ourselves better, BECAUSE NO ONE ELSE CAN MAKE US BETTER.

If you stagnate you will surely eventually end like all those poor souls ''without''.
But YOU get to choose that's different.
Everyone around you everyday has no idea how and why they are their own SAVIOR.
YOU do! Make it count or don't but I believe if you're here it's not out of luck but because your soul seeks to better itself and reach godhood.
To be all negative or all positive even won't do much.

(Most of the time being positive CAN be helpful but being neutral/void is ALWAYS helpful.
It's better to not be delusional than positive IMO
Like if you are feeling pain you should not feel positive about it as it's not something you would like to attract.)

You have to choose the thoughtforms you feed. Those that are helpful.
Like when you make RTRs and feel nice about it.
That's worth putting a bit of energy into appreciating this thought of feeling nice when doing RTRs and all it means.
Other thoughts, anyone that aren't helpful you cut them off.
In the flick of a second your tune out of it.
Maybe you'll tune out 9-10 times before it doesn't ''come back'' but with time it'll take half a second and one try. Boom, Void!

I have been Void meditating everyday for 4years almost constantly.
Most of the time I have nothing in mind. Sheer focus.
I decide to remain Void like 98% of the time.
With experience you too will surely find out why!

Do you know what no one else can do but you can?
Be YOU! We are all individuals and no one else out there will ever be YOU.

if you raise you achieve magnum opus you can actually be immortal on the astral aswell, you wont even need a body..im not telling you from experience, but this is what the hps have said.

stay off the drugs shade, we are shooting for the magnum opus which means our consciousness will never end

I think I may have been under heavy attack by the enemy… because after using Satan out loud and asking if I were under attack yesterday… I felt a warm glow and everything went away… even now… even today I don't feel like I did for the past 4 days… things are no longer way out of control!… I can use my logic again to dispel most of my problems… also I suppose the fact that I had being seeing faces and hearing voices far louder then usual screaming in my face should have tipped me off… but I had just restarted my banishing ritual and thought it was the spirit attached to me… but then again from other attempts it was wanning with ritual not increasing in strength… but I just keep telling my self it was getting desperate which is why it was getting stronger and pushing harder while I was getting weaker and pulling that knife closer… I hate the enemy!… besides Logics says for noobs such as myself we should focus on removing bindings, building defences and self love somewhat before focusing on RTR's… well those of us that are completely disturbed… anyway… so think I will live be the meditation principle 1/4 RTR's, 1/4 healing, building defences and 1/4 building material!… after all you gotta help your self before you can help the world!

Seriously, you need Satan now more than ever. There is proof from your past and present occurrences that you cannot accomplish geeting rid of this things alone. Father Satan will help you, guide you in all of your struggles. Focus on His sigil and pray to Him and/or perform the Invocation ritual. You never have to be alone. Being part of a SS is to work wjth Father Satan and the other Gods who guide us through our lives. Our purpose is greatly important, otherwise they wouldn't waste their time, energy, and emotion on us at all. What I mean is that you are important whether feel this way or not. There may be something you can do or achieve that no one else can. All of us are different and can do many variety of things. Don't sell yourself short. Call on Father and He will answer. In one way or another, all you have to do is listen and never doubt Him. Good luck.

HAIL FATHER SATAN FOREVER!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back