Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

the guardian demon

hootom38

Hello. There's something I don't understand. The procedures for divining a person's guardian demon (if the person even has one) are documented in the main site and HP Dietrich talks of her experiences with hers and about the guardian demons of other people. My question though is wouldn't a person's guardian demon be offended at a person who has already having found Him/Her going to other demons for help? Close to 200 demons (original gods) are talked about in the site and the different, wonderful things they can help us with on our journeys in life while we're on our way to reaching godhead (protecting us, getting us good jobs, helping us with astral travel, love, etc.) but wouldn't any guardian demon be able to help a person with everything (like job security, for instance)? It's probably the case that a guardian demon, even though he isn't listed in the list as having/being in charge of a particular kind of help to a person would still be able to help that person in that way. What would he say about the person he's guarding trying to contact other demons to help him? Is it that a person has a specific demon to guard/guide/protect him/form a lifelong partnership with and that other demons step in or can be contacted for help outside the guardian demon's realm? I guess my questions are 1)when do we need a guardian demon and what is He/She in charge of and 2)would multiple demons be angry at a person forming lifelong, eternal partnershsips with all of them. Thank you

Each of the God's has their own personal attributes. It is a case that some are appointed certain offices by Our Father, by their Rank, for example, by their Colour, by their Planet. The God's of Hell, the Goetic Demons in Our Fathers service, have purpose and direction in all that they do. Where one is listed for their attributes for one thing does not mean they are incapable of an unlisted attribute but that it is their office of responsibility to oversee that given attribute. Our Father has placed them in these positions of office according to HIS Will and their Ability and Station.

The God's of Hell are organized and directed better than any Earthly organization or appointment. Is it wrong to seek guidance from your Own GD in a particular area if another of the Gods is better attributed to a particular task? I would not say it was wrong, but it is perhaps a little disrespectful. All of the Gods of Hell are capable in many areas, but for the acceptance of position, discipline and Rank We should seek the appropriate channels. This Structure of the Gods is by Our Fathers appointment and therefore should be honoured accordingly.

There is NO problem with developing a relationship with ALL of the God's of Hell, but it should be done through proper channels according to their respectful office. They are Royalty, and though We seek to raise Ourselves to the pinnacle of HIS Designs and become Gods Ourselves We have a long long way to go to aspire to the Positions and Rank held by the Gods of Hell.

Through the Development of Our Relationship with Our Guardian Demon We learn to understand the individual attributes of the God's, and more often than not through the understanding of Our Guardian Demon We learn to understand better Our Own personal attributes. Those areas in which We can serve Our Father best. Through focussing your intentions on developing through your Guardian you will build a greater bond with the other Gods of Hell, and a clearer understanding of your own placement in HIS Service.

We all, those dedicated to Our Fathers Service, are subject to a chain of command and placement by HIS Will according to all that We could aspire to. Through Dedication we are assigned to Our Guardians as they are assigned to US by HIM.

The benefits of working directly with you GD will become more and more apparent through regular Meditation and Communication. When We consider that Our Guardian is Undivided Divine Attention for a reason We should, doubtlessly work towards a better understanding of that reason.

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hootom38" <hootom38@... wrote:

Hello. There's something I don't understand. The procedures for divining a person's guardian demon (if the person even has one) are documented in the main site and HP Dietrich talks of her experiences with hers and about the guardian demons of other people. My question though is wouldn't a person's guardian demon be offended at a person who has already having found Him/Her going to other demons for help? Close to 200 demons (original gods) are talked about in the site and the different, wonderful things they can help us with on our journeys in life while we're on our way to reaching godhead (protecting us, getting us good jobs, helping us with astral travel, love, etc.) but wouldn't any guardian demon be able to help a person with everything (like job security, for instance)? It's probably the case that a guardian demon, even though he isn't listed in the list as having/being in charge of a particular kind of help to a person would still be able to help that person in that way. What would he say about the person he's guarding trying to contact other demons to help him? Is it that a person has a specific demon to guard/guide/protect him/form a lifelong partnership with and that other demons step in or can be contacted for help outside the guardian demon's realm? I guess my questions are 1)when do we need a guardian demon and what is He/She in charge of and 2)would multiple demons be angry at a person forming lifelong, eternal partnershsips with all of them. Thank you

But, again...what happens if it turns out like HP Dietrich says it can that a peson just DOESN'T HAVE guardian demon?  What then?  And why would some followers have one and others not have one?  Would that follower need to do something different to get one or would that mean something bad?  Please inform me.  Thanks!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, October 27, 2009 11:24:13 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: the guardian demon

Each of the God's has their own personal attributes. It is a case that some are appointed certain offices by Our Father, by their Rank, for example, by their Colour, by their Planet. The God's of Hell, the Goetic Demons in Our Fathers service, have purpose and direction in all that they do. Where one is listed for their attributes for one thing does not mean they are incapable of an unlisted attribute but that it is their office of responsibility to oversee that given attribute. Our Father has placed them in these positions of office according to HIS Will and their Ability and Station.

The God's of Hell are organized and directed better than any Earthly organization or appointment. Is it wrong to seek guidance from your Own GD in a particular area if another of the Gods is better attributed to a particular task? I would not say it was wrong, but it is perhaps a little disrespectful. All of the Gods of Hell are capable in many areas, but for the acceptance of position, discipline and Rank We should seek the appropriate channels. This Structure of the Gods is by Our Fathers appointment and therefore should be honoured accordingly.

There is NO problem with developing a relationship with ALL of the God's of Hell, but it should be done through proper channels according to their respectful office. They are Royalty, and though We seek to raise Ourselves to the pinnacle of HIS Designs and become Gods Ourselves We have a long long way to go to aspire to the Positions and Rank held by the Gods of Hell.

Through the Development of Our Relationship with Our Guardian Demon We learn to understand the individual attributes of the God's, and more often than not through the understanding of Our Guardian Demon We learn to understand better Our Own personal attributes. Those areas in which We can serve Our Father best. Through focussing your intentions on developing through your Guardian you will build a greater bond with the other Gods of Hell, and a clearer understanding of your own placement in HIS Service.

We all, those dedicated to Our Fathers Service, are subject to a chain of command and placement by HIS Will according to all that We could aspire to. Through Dedication we are assigned to Our Guardians as they are assigned to US by HIM.

The benefits of working directly with you GD will become more and more apparent through regular Meditation and Communication. When We consider that Our Guardian is Undivided Divine Attention for a reason We should, doubtlessly work towards a better understanding of that reason.

Hail Satan!!

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "hootom38" <hootom38@.. . wrote:

Hello. There's something I don't understand. The procedures for divining a person's guardian demon (if the person even has one) are documented in the main site and HP Dietrich talks of her experiences with hers and about the guardian demons of other people. My question though is wouldn't a person's guardian demon be offended at a person who has already having found Him/Her going to other demons for help? Close to 200 demons (original gods) are talked about in the site and the different, wonderful things they can help us with on our journeys in life while we're on our way to reaching godhead (protecting us, getting us good jobs, helping us with astral travel, love, etc.) but wouldn't any guardian demon be able to help a person with everything (like job security, for instance)? It's probably the case that a guardian demon, even though he isn't listed in the list as having/being in charge of a particular kind of help to a person would still be able to help that person in that way. What would he say about the person he's guarding trying to contact other demons to help him? Is it that a person has a specific demon to guard/guide/ protect him/form a lifelong partnership with and that other demons step in or can be contacted for help outside the guardian demon's realm? I guess my questions are 1)when do we need a guardian demon and what is He/She in charge of and 2)would multiple demons be angry at a person forming lifelong, eternal partnershsips with all of them. Thank you

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back