Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

the grey's are blocking out my guardian

x_static_agony

How do I get the name of my guardian? We are communicating by writing, but he can't write his name. Is there any way to make it easier for him to tell me?

And also, I find black hair's around the place. Both long and short. It's not mine or someone elses, they come from nowhere.
what the fuck could that be? o_o

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "x_static_agony" <x_static_agony@... wrote:
How do I get the name of my guardian? We are communicating by writing, but he can't write his name. Is there any way to make it easier for him to tell me?

And also, I find black hair's around the place. Both long and short. It's not mine or someone elses, they come from nowhere.
burn the place with blue fire

http://gblt.webs.com/Guardian_Demon.htm

Try using a pendulum 

Miss Kandi 
On Aug 20, 2011, at 11:48 AM, "x_static_agony" <x_static_agony@... wrote:

Thanks for the idea, but thats not gonna work. My demon says he's not even on the list on the site ('.')

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "vgb464" <vgb464@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "x_static_agony" <x_static_agony@ wrote:

I don't mean to come off as disrespectful, but always be better to be safe then sorry.I am well aware that there are indeed demons that have yet to be listed on the JoS, but the wise words of HP Maxine go as: "Assumption is the mother of all fuck-ups".  My point is, before you proceed, make sure you confirm that this entity is of Father Satan. They should not be offended, you are merely defending yourself, for if it isn't, it will not lie and say it is, angels are scared to invite the wrath of Satan and the Demons by impersonating them.  just a word of advice, maybe you have already confirmed it. I just felt the need to say so. HAIL SATAN!!!!

Thanks alot =] I've been wondering alot about that actually.

Alot of the stuff that my Demon is saying sounds as if could be some other entity. But it has told me it was of Father Satan. So after what you said, I guess I can trust that. :D

Besides he encourages me to continue in Satanism.. I think it would take alot for the enemy to do that, even if it was to make the lies more realistic.

Hail Satan, Lucifer!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Matt Kresel Kresel <kreselm.lhs@... wrote:

I don't mean to come off as disrespectful, but always be better to be safe
then sorry.
I am well aware that there are indeed demons that have yet to be listed on
the JoS, but the wise words of HP Maxine go as: "Assumption is the mother of
all fuck-ups".

My point is, before you proceed, make sure you confirm that this entity is
of Father Satan. They should not be offended, you are merely defending
yourself, for if it isn't, it will not lie and say it is, angels are scared
to invite the wrath of Satan and the Demons by impersonating them.

just a word of advice, maybe you have already confirmed it. I just felt the
need to say so.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Thanks for the advice, but I've got the name of my guardian now. He finally typed it for me on the computer.

I found thats the best way for me.

I tried ouija, but everytime I just got combinations of letter's and numbers as replies, and yes's and no's, the answer's differing all the time.

Hail Satan <3

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mis.Kandi" <mis.kandi@... wrote:

Try using a pendulum

Miss Kandi

On Aug 20, 2011, at 11:48 AM, "x_static_agony" <x_static_agony@... wrote:

Thanks for the idea, but thats not gonna work. My demon says he's not even on the list on the site ('.')

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vgb464" <vgb464@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "x_static_agony" <x_static_agony@ wrote:

The ene[/IMG]</var>
  Sincerely,

High Priestess Atheron of the Joy of Satan Ministries
www.JoyOfSatan.com
wwww.exposingchristianity.com

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT!
HAIL ASTAROTH!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2011 3:56 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: the grey's are blocking out my guardian

Alot of the stuff that my Demon is saying sounds as if could be some other entity. But it has told me it was of Father Satan. So after what you said, I guess I can trust that. :D

Besides he encourages me to continue in Satanism.. I think it would take alot for the enemy to do that, even if it was to make the lies more realistic.

Hail Satan, Lucifer!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Matt Kresel Kresel <kreselm.lhs@... wrote:

then sorry.
all fuck-ups".

need to say so.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Do lots of void& practice feeling energies with your aura.

then sorry.
all fuck-ups".

need to say so.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Hmm.. Is there any other way I can tell if the entity is hostile?

Something they would say that Demons never would, so I can exclude that?

I can't get in touch with Satan for the moment, my Demon (if it is a Demon) is telling me He is too busy.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Priestess Atheron <priestessatheron@... wrote:

The enemy will impersonate the Gods. They do it to confuse and discourage people. The best to ask is always Satan.

Sincerely,

www.JoyOfSatan.com

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ASTAROTH!

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hail Satan, Lucifer!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Matt Kresel Kresel <kreselm.lhs@ wrote:

then sorry.
all fuck-ups".

need to say so.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

I read somewhere, quite a few months ago, that you can ask the entity to swear that they are aligned with Satan. Enemies will not be able to do this and they will suddenly leave.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "x_static_agony" <x_static_agony@... wrote:

I can't get in touch with Satan for the moment, my Demon (if it is a Demon) is telling me He is too busy.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Priestess Atheron <priestessatheron@ wrote:

The enemy will impersonate the Gods. They do it to confuse and discourage people. The best to ask is always Satan.

Sincerely,

www.JoyOfSatan.com

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ASTAROTH!

Hail Satan, Lucifer!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Matt Kresel Kresel <kreselm.lhs@ wrote:

then sorry.
all fuck-ups".

need to say so.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

I'm not sure if swearing that they are under Satan works, but the sure thing that works is to shoot them electric-blue energy from Duat. The enemy entities can't stand this kind of energy, and that's the reason why the banishment ritual in JoS tells you to fill your room with blue energy.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

I read somewhere, quite a few months ago, that you can ask the entity to swear that they are aligned with Satan. Enemies will not be able to do this and they will suddenly leave.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "x_static_agony" <x_static_agony@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Priestess Atheron <priestessatheron@ wrote:

Sincerely,

www.JoyOfSatan.com

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ASTAROTH!

Hail Satan, Lucifer!

then sorry.
all fuck-ups".

need to say so.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Good to know!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@... wrote:

I'm not sure if swearing that they are under Satan works, but the sure thing that works is to shoot them electric-blue energy from Duat. The enemy entities can't stand this kind of energy, and that's the reason why the banishment ritual in JoS tells you to fill your room with blue energy.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Sincerely,

www.JoyOfSatan.com

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ASTAROTH!

Hail Satan, Lucifer!

then sorry.
all fuck-ups".

need to say so.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

I've done most of these stuff alot now. And though the blue fire he is still here. I know his name now :) But he can't give any proof of that he exists.. I hope there is an explaination for it. I'm not giving up though.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "godrickzepher@..." <godrickzepher@... wrote:

then sorry.
all fuck-ups".

need to say so.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

My apologies. I had read on HP Vovim Baghies site under "fighting the enemy attacks" that the enemy nordics will appear to you as our gods but let us assume rather than confirm it.http://www.vovimbaghie.cz.cc/

However, HP Atheron is right, you should always try to communicate with Satan about this, it accomplishes 2 things:1) You know if this entity is TRULY of Father Satan2) You grow closer to Father Satan, communicating with him, even if your new, is beautiful, his energy is exhilarating :)
HAIL SATAN!!!! 

In my experience, X-Static, it took me a long time to finally establish once and for all that my Guardian was who he said he was. Because he is a very complex personality. For instance he's not manifested to me yet, and I've asked him to for a long time. But finally he told me the exact date and even time he was going to. he told me the reason he's taking so long is that he "wants to do it right." I am very eager to find out if it happens. I believe it will. I asked Satan, if there is ANYTHING wrong with this entity, please give me a sign. If I receive nothing I will assume he is fine. Satan has never given me a sign and I know if something was wrong he would have, as he's sent me other signs in the past. Always go to Satan if you are unsure...good luck.

I've done most of these stuff alot now. And though the blue fire he is still here. I know his name now :) But he can't give any proof of that he exists.. I hope there is an explaination for it. I'm not giving up though.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "godrickzepher@" <godrickzepher@ wrote:

then sorry.
all fuck-ups".

need to say so.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Yeah.. Thanks! I tried asking for a sign. But that leaves another problem, the greys might give me a sign so that I think something's wrong when it's not. But I don't think I got a sign. My demon has said that he is trying all the time to give me proof that he is who he says. He said it's got something to do with the energies that can go wrong.

Yesterday though, he told me that he just needed one day more to prepare. Today I was given a complicated drawing which I looked up and it was related to him. I don't know if thats the proof he meant but it works. As long as it's not the greys who knew how to draw this thing. Hope not!

But I'll probably ask Satan to tell me if something is wrong. I'm just afraid it's disrespectful, as if I'm not trusting his demon...

Thank you everyone for the informations ;D

Hail Satan <3

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kokabiel24" <moonshadow48@... wrote:

In my experience, X-Static, it took me a long time to finally establish once and for all that my Guardian was who he said he was. Because he is a very complex personality. For instance he's not manifested to me yet, and I've asked him to for a long time. But finally he told me the exact date and even time he was going to. he told me the reason he's taking so long is that he "wants to do it right." I am very eager to find out if it happens. I believe it will. I asked Satan, if there is ANYTHING wrong with this entity, please give me a sign. If I receive nothing I will assume he is fine. Satan has never given me a sign and I know if something was wrong he would have, as he's sent me other signs in the past. Always go to Satan if you are unsure...good luck.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "godrickzepher@" <godrickzepher@ wrote:

then sorry.
all fuck-ups".

need to say so.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back