Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The gods

The God's evolved over a very long period of time. That's one of the reasons the enemy hates us, combined with their racism they are extremely jealous.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], jeremy montoya <jeremymontoya14@... wrote:
Does anyone know What created our gods? HAIL LUCIFER
They evolved like all species do in a matter of milleniums. From monocellurar organisms. Like the theory of evolution supports. This took many many many years, maybe many more but it happened.

The universe did create both Life and the Gods. Thats what I personally know.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

yes u are right they are really jelous.

------------------------------
On Tue, 20 Mar, 2012 12:20 PM PDT sosayeththeserpent wrote:

The God's evolved over a very long period of time. That's one of the reasons the enemy hates us, combined with their racism they are extremely jealous.

Nevermind about my last post i found out our gods are nordics. But does anyone know where i can find accurate info on the all of the extraterrestrials? HAIL SATAN

Nevermind about my last post i found out our gods are nordics. But does anyone know where i can find accurate info on the types of extraterrestrials and their intentions?

theres is an afiliate webpage in the jos site that has that information I went read it but I dont know exactly wich one it is .

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], jeremy montoya <jeremymontoya14@... wrote:

Nevermind about my last post i found out our gods are nordics. But does anyone know where i can find accurate info on the types of extraterrestrials and their intentions?

...Hail Satan!! here is plenty of info from HP Maxine--perhaps this may help?
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... liens.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "pv2parts" <pv2parts@... wrote:

theres is an afiliate webpage in the jos site that has that information I went read it but I dont know exactly wich one it is .

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], jeremy montoya <jeremymontoya14@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back