Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

THE GENTILES ARE TO STUPID TO OPEN THEIR EYES!

Erica Stone

It has made me so angry when my friends and family critisize Lucifer for no reason, I go to a christian church with my family to learn and figure out more ways of proveing Satans innocence. The "Christians" of this new world are destroying everything why must they keep takeing the proof of their own history? Lucifer only knows, he is the truth, he is the creator. When I say his name I catch ever eye in my presence if I say "Jesus" I do not get no where as near looks. People fear what they do not know, they are scared of the truth so they hide behind their Nazeren and we stand beside Satan and his Demons. Why could'nt Adolf just have rid us of them, Lucifer bless Adolf bless all those who are trying to rid us of the Jewish hoax! Bless the good men and women who keep your truth and love your truth!    Hail Satan and the Demons, Hail his new world order!

Be sure to not discuss this with those who are without, then.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Erica Stone wrote:

It has made me so angry when my friends and family critisize Lucifer for no reason, I go to a christian church with my family to learn and figure out more ways of proveing Satans innocence. The "Christians" of this new world are destroying everything why must they keep takeing the proof of their own history? Lucifer only knows, he is the truth, he is the creator. When I say his name I catch ever eye in my presence if I say "Jesus" I do not get no where as near looks. People fear what they do not know, they are scared of the truth so they hide behind their Nazeren and we stand beside Satan and his Demons. Why could'nt Adolf just have rid us of them, Lucifer bless Adolf bless all those who are trying to rid us of the Jewish hoax! Bless the good men and women who keep your truth and love your truth!    
Hail Satan and the Demons, Hail his new world order!

*sigh* i feel your pain, Sister, believe me! Those who are without are
fools, for the most part, and as you say, they fear waht they do not
understand. Just the other day some idiot girl on the Mud I was
playing refused to add me to Skype because of my Skype ID, which
proclaimed that I worship Father Satan. In a way, it's good because
it's a great way to filter out people you do not wish to know; I mean,
if they cannot get over the fact you are a Satannist, are they worth
knowing! Still, such rejection does hurt, more though because when
they reject me, in a way, it feels as though they are rejecting our
great Father Satan as well. It makes me sad and angry all at once, but
more angry than anything. They shall soon see, all of those fools who
cling to the usurper, the great swindler from nazareth! They shall
soon know him for who he is, they shall know of his lies. They shall
wish to join Satan, the true King of this world, but it will be too
late for them. Well, good riddance, I say, to the lot of them! Hail
Father Satan always! Hail Lord Andras!

P.s! For those who have Skype and wish to add me, my Skype ID is:
satanspriestess_666 And no, I am not of the clergy, but that was the
first idea for an ID that popped into my head, and now it won't let me
change it. Lol. Also keep in mind that I will block any whom I deem to
be infiltrators!

On 2/8/13, hailbelphagor <no.state@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Erica Stone wrote:

It has made me so angry when my friends and family critisize Lucifer for
no reason, I go to a christian church with my family to learn and figure
out more ways of proveing Satans innocence. The "Christians" of this new
world are destroying everything why must they keep takeing the proof of
their own history? Lucifer only knows, he is the truth, he is the creator.
When I say his name I catch ever eye in my presence if I say "Jesus" I do
not get no where as near looks. People fear what they do not know, they
are scared of the truth so they hide behind their Nazeren and we stand
beside Satan and his Demons. Why could'nt Adolf just have rid us of them,
Lucifer bless Adolf bless all those who are trying to rid us of the Jewish
hoax! Bless the good men and women who keep your truth and love your
truth!

Most people are lost into this HOAX. They are scared to express their normal emotions and accept their nature. Satanism encourages us to be our selves and teaches us to be better. In every capacity we can fight xianty and promote satanism.

----------
Sent from my Nokia phone

------Original message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Saturday, February 9, 2013 7:05:40 PM GMT-0800
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: THE GENTILES ARE TO STUPID TO OPEN THEIR EYES!

*sigh* i feel your pain, Sister, believe me! Those who are without are
fools, for the most part, and as you say, they fear waht they do not
understand. Just the other day some idiot girl on the Mud I was
playing refused to add me to Skype because of my Skype ID, which
proclaimed that I worship Father Satan. In a way, it's good because
it's a great way to filter out people you do not wish to know; I mean,
if they cannot get over the fact you are a Satannist, are they worth
knowing! Still, such rejection does hurt, more though because when
they reject me, in a way, it feels as though they are rejecting our
great Father Satan as well. It makes me sad and angry all at once, but
more angry than anything. They shall soon see, all of those fools who
cling to the usurper, the great swindler from nazareth! They shall
soon know him for who he is, they shall know of his lies. They shall
wish to join Satan, the true King of this world, but it will be too
late for them. Well, good riddance, I say, to the lot of them! Hail
Father Satan always! Hail Lord Andras!

P.s! For those who have Skype and wish to add me, my Skype ID is:
satanspriestess_666 And no, I am not of the clergy, but that was the
first idea for an ID that popped into my head, and now it won't let me
change it. Lol. Also keep in mind that I will block any whom I deem to
be infiltrators!

On 2/8/13, hailbelphagor <no.state@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

It has made me so angry when my friends and family critisize Lucifer for
no reason, I go to a christian church with my family to learn and figure
out more ways of proveing Satans innocence. The "Christians" of this new
world are destroying everything why must they keep takeing the proof of
their own history? Lucifer only knows, he is the truth, he is the creator.
When I say his name I catch ever eye in my presence if I say "Jesus" I do
not get no where as near looks. People fear what they do not know, they
are scared of the truth so they hide behind their Nazeren and we stand
beside Satan and his Demons. Why could'nt Adolf just have rid us of them,
Lucifer bless Adolf bless all those who are trying to rid us of the Jewish
hoax! Bless the good men and women who keep your truth and love your
truth!

Patience. We all must learn to be patients. This world is going to change. We are the bringers of the good news to this world. We are the elite, we are the ones who help the Almightty Father Satan, who is the most powerful God there is, we are his children. In 100 years from now, the jews are no longer existed, Satan and his demons reside with us, here on planet Earth, everything will be incredibly beautiful. Just patience.

HAIL FATHER SATAN FOR ETERNITY!!!!
HAIL THE ALMIGHTY GODS OF DUAT!!!!

It has made me so angry when my friends and family critisize Lucifer for no reason, I go to a christian church with my family to learn and figure out more ways of proveing Satans innocence. The "Christians" of this new world are destroying everything why must they keep takeing the proof of their own history? Lucifer only knows, he is the truth, he is the creator. When I say his name I catch ever eye in my presence if I say "Jesus" I do not get no where as near looks. People fear what they do not know, they are scared of the truth so they hide behind their Nazeren and we stand beside Satan and his Demons. Why could'nt Adolf just have rid us of them, Lucifer bless Adolf bless all those who are trying to rid us of the Jewish hoax! Bless the good men and women who keep your truth and love your truth!    

Patience is a virtue. We are the highest group on Earth. The ultimate essence of our Father. In not a long time from now, we will walk on a street and see our Gods. We will nod our heads, head to them and say hello! We will help them make this world beautiful again.
Hail Satan and Our True Gods of Duat!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailazazel" wrote:

Patience. We all must learn to be patients. This world is going to change. We are the bringers of the good news to this world. We are the elite, we are the ones who help the Almightty Father Satan, who is the most powerful God there is, we are his children. In 100 years from now, the jews are no longer existed, Satan and his demons reside with us, here on planet Earth, everything will be incredibly beautiful. Just patience.

I wouldn't say that Xians are stupid but more like brainwashed. It's plain psychological conditioning like when you, for example, tell a child that he is bad at maths over and over again until he, himself, becomes persuaded of that fact and becomes bad at maths. Same has been experienced on animals, it's all a big brainwash! Luckily some of us can go past that "conditioning" even though it's not easy for everyone.

Hail Father Satan!

Well, I wouldn't say the gentiles are all stupid. You underestimate the power of indoctrination. Every single human on this planet is subject to indoctrination, and then there are those few of us who are more resistant to indoctrination than others. Perhaps this is due to our innate willpower, who knows!

On Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 10:45 AM, anikeanime <anikeanime@... wrote:
  Patience is a virtue. We are the highest group on Earth. The ultimate essence of our Father. In not a long time from now, we will walk on a street and see our Gods. We will nod our heads, head to them and say hello! We will help them make this world beautiful again.
Hail Satan and Our True Gods of Duat!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailazazel" wrote:

Those of us who found Satan earlier, are often very old souls of him.
It doesn't have to do with intelligence (well, we actually more intelligent than the average person, but it is not the reason we found Satan early)
All of the Satanists in the world this day are all very old souls of Satan,
Going back thousands of years from now. We have it all in our subconscious memory. When I was a kid I often had this vision of me in a beautiful place, with other souls. Everyone is happy and powerful. And immortal, of course. As Azazel stated, we were close to perfection, back than. I didn't put any notice to this, not so long ago. Thinking of it now, I had alot of signs when I was a little child. Satan was always with me, and I will serve him forever.
Xians are fools. Fools with incredible potential. Our enemies afraid of this potential. Hence this ugly condition of the world.

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "outtofindthetruth" wrote:

I wouldn't say that Xians are stupid but more like brainwashed. It's plain psychological conditioning like when you, for example, tell a child that he is bad at maths over and over again until he, himself, becomes persuaded of that fact and becomes bad at maths. Same has been experienced on animals, it's all a big brainwash! Luckily some of us can go past that "conditioning" even though it's not easy for everyone.

Hail Father Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back