Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The Future is Shaping Up

f.follets

I've been following the news (especially tech/science news) very closely these past months, and after doing a little research I could see some very clear patterns in the way things are going, and it concerns me.

Before anything, I would just like to state that these are my thoughts on this and nothing is proven, I haven't talked to anyone about this, much less received any word from the gods. I would really like to know what you guys think, though.

The general theme of the mainstream tech industry is now to offer less products that do more things at once. This is very clear seeing the importance and prominence smartphones have conquered in the world, a small device that does pretty much everything that a personal computer can do. Years ago, all those functions were scattered through various devices, now everything is possible in a single, small device. Computational power once thought impossible in such small devices is now a reality and this enables developers and users to do much more than ever thought before, on-the-go, anywhere, anytime.

"Integration" is a keyword for tech now, and the more a device can do, the better, so it can be integrated into everyones' lives inconspicuously. Integrated so deeply, and so inconspicuously, that now a section of the industry is focusing on new small computers that can be worn, such as wristwatches or eyeglasses.

An important aspect of such gadgets (as is already the case with smartphones) is that they are always connected to the internet, sending and receiving information 24/7. The connection exists not only for practical uses, but to constantly learn from user input and adapt the device to the user's preferences, a thing the industry promotes as being a "custom experience" for each person, thus making each device unique in the way it funcitions to its owner. In short, the device learns from and deeply knows its owner.

The social aspects of these devices are a great part of the whole as well. Each one of them has the ability to connect with social networks (the most prominent being Facebook) and integrate social functions in daily activities. Being able to be always connected to people you know has become a huge buying point for many people.

Mainstream media is giving a lot of coverage for such small devices, especially the wearable ones, and many analysts predict they will be the "next big thing", after the smartphones. Some go even further and say that this is the first step into the future of "augmented humans" or "transhumans", in that they integrate human and machine into one thing. Transcendence through technology.

The leaders and biggest promoters of these new concepts are (obviously) jewish-run companies such as Microsoft and Google, who are both international leaders in software, and more recently in hardware as well. Facebook is also a big player in the field, as many other companies adapt their devices to offer deeper integration with Facebook's services which have now more than 1 billion users in the whole world.

Facebook is in actuality a huge spying network, and so is Google. Disguising spying activities as cleverly designed and easily usable "services" which users promptly accept because of their practical value which pretty much no other companies offer. This not only gives them a huge public to spy on, but also virtual (no pun intended) immunity from the law.

Google was a pioneer in information farming and made its fortune in the early days of the internet by learning user habits and stealing bits of information for advertisers. It grew so much, it's now considered one of the most influential tech companies in the world, and is the unchallenged biggest internet company of the planet.

The next highly anticipated Google product is called Google Glass. A small computer in the shape of reading glasses that people will be able to wear with or without their normal glasses, which overlays information realtime in what they see, something called "augmented reality" or AR, a common concept in science fiction. This device will sport a small camera and microphones capable of recording and uploading high definition audio and video instantly to the internet as the user desires.

The camera and the device as a whole works in tandem with Google's latest face, voice and world recognition softwares, rendering it absolutely capable of knowing the user, the people the user sees and the places the user visits. Connected with social networks such as Facebook or Google's own Google+ network, the device will be capable of linking people it sees to their online profiles, or even profile people on its own by discerning their unique characteristics, as well as checking them in and out of places.

Should this become a success, it will be a very, very serious and real threat to privacy, but most of all, anonymity and I can't help but think this is all part of a bigger agenda. This has the potential to become the world's biggest and most comprehensive surveillance system, not enforced through the hands of the government as many people think, but through the people themselves being used as drones by the companies.

This product will be publicly available by the end of the year and at first it is thought to be quite expensive and unavailable for most people and will probably be used mainly by enthusiasts. However, as with any tech, in the next years the prices will go down sharply as technology improves and this will become much more easily obtainable for common users.

Google isn't the only one going for this, other companies are developing similar wearable devices with similar uses and this can very well become as common as smartphones, first in the United States, then in the rest of the world.

For those who doubt it, a few facts about tech trends: smartphones weren't really a big deal until 2007. From that year onwards, smartphones have overtaken the sales of other kinds of mobile phones completely, to the point they are almost exclusively the only purchase option in most of the world. Today, more than 75% of the market share for smartphones in the whole world belongs to Google through its Android platform. Android is not only an smartphone operating system, though, it's also in TVs, tablets, cameras, media players of all kinds and many other devices, all of these directly connected to Google's "services". Google is everywhere and people love this.

People will willingly pay for the dissolution of their privacy and anonymity.

Incidentally, if you're interested in another little fact: much of this was predicted by jewish author David Brin in his 1990 novel "Earth". He became known for his eerily accurate predictions of new technologies and issues that could arise from them, including spam, augmented reality, the dissolution of secrets and privacy, wearable cameras and even detailed precisely what could be done through internet as we know it today.

Now, what can be done about this? I personally don't know, and I am not one to say what is right or wrong to do, but being vocal about this will probably lead to you being called crazy. People are trapped in their petty realities and they don't want out. I'm 100% certain that all who raise concerns (and fortunately from what I've seen there are quite a lot of concerned people out there) about this will be called conspiracy theorists or worse. My personal approach would be to simply inform people better. If I have a friend or family member that wants to buy something like that, I'd share some information about it and try to show them that it's not really that good, interesting, or useful.

The problem here isn't the technology itself. It's natural and necessary to keep on going. Things will inevitably get better, smarter, faster, stronger. However, the way it's used that's the problem and this is being issued by jews who dominate the top corporate positions in the main companies behind these improvements.

This brings the final and main topic of this message: this is all the Age of Aquarius. All this technology, integration of humans and machines, transcendence, the internet, social networks, overlapping what's public and private... all themes of Aquarius. This is the beginning of our history for the next 2000 years at least, and the jews are taking control of this, just as they did in the previous Age.

THIS IS VERY SIGNIFICANT. There will never be a more crucial time to destroy them other than now. We do this now OR THEY WILL TAKE CONTROL YET AGAIN.

Thank you very much for these invaluable thoughts! In my opinion your views are completely right. With your permission I would like to copy this article (with some very small adjustments) and send it to all friends and family. Because this is for sure becoming a big problem, and everyone should open their eyes. So they are able to see that they are being controlled by the big jewish cooperations! I would also like to see that we as JoS members are not focusing completely on the Vatican anymore, but on the Jews who have the power at the moment. The leaders of the big cooperations. For example the Rockefellers, Rothschilds and J.P. Morgan families. They are in power, so they need to be destroyed! It is time to end this jewish controlled capitalist economy! We need to use our spiritual power for the good of the world. That means eradication of the jewish economic leaders! The time of these reptilian parasites is over! My destructional willpower is focused on these cooperations, because they are in power, it's not anymore the vatican. It's the moneymakers and the oilcompanies!
Hail to ourselves, for we have to take matters in our own hands!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "f.follets" <f.follets@... wrote:

I've been following the news (especially tech/science news) very closely these past months, and after doing a little research I could see some very clear patterns in the way things are going, and it concerns me.

Before anything, I would just like to state that these are my thoughts on this and nothing is proven, I haven't talked to anyone about this, much less received any word from the gods. I would really like to know what you guys think, though.

The general theme of the mainstream tech industry is now to offer less products that do more things at once. This is very clear seeing the importance and prominence smartphones have conquered in the world, a small device that does pretty much everything that a personal computer can do. Years ago, all those functions were scattered through various devices, now everything is possible in a single, small device. Computational power once thought impossible in such small devices is now a reality and this enables developers and users to do much more than ever thought before, on-the-go, anywhere, anytime.

"Integration" is a keyword for tech now, and the more a device can do, the better, so it can be integrated into everyones' lives inconspicuously. Integrated so deeply, and so inconspicuously, that now a section of the industry is focusing on new small computers that can be worn, such as wristwatches or eyeglasses.

An important aspect of such gadgets (as is already the case with smartphones) is that they are always connected to the internet, sending and receiving information 24/7. The connection exists not only for practical uses, but to constantly learn from user input and adapt the device to the user's preferences, a thing the industry promotes as being a "custom experience" for each person, thus making each device unique in the way it funcitions to its owner. In short, the device learns from and deeply knows its owner.

The social aspects of these devices are a great part of the whole as well. Each one of them has the ability to connect with social networks (the most prominent being Facebook) and integrate social functions in daily activities. Being able to be always connected to people you know has become a huge buying point for many people.

Mainstream media is giving a lot of coverage for such small devices, especially the wearable ones, and many analysts predict they will be the "next big thing", after the smartphones. Some go even further and say that this is the first step into the future of "augmented humans" or "transhumans", in that they integrate human and machine into one thing. Transcendence through technology.

The leaders and biggest promoters of these new concepts are (obviously) jewish-run companies such as Microsoft and Google, who are both international leaders in software, and more recently in hardware as well. Facebook is also a big player in the field, as many other companies adapt their devices to offer deeper integration with Facebook's services which have now more than 1 billion users in the whole world.

Facebook is in actuality a huge spying network, and so is Google. Disguising spying activities as cleverly designed and easily usable "services" which users promptly accept because of their practical value which pretty much no other companies offer. This not only gives them a huge public to spy on, but also virtual (no pun intended) immunity from the law.

Google was a pioneer in information farming and made its fortune in the early days of the internet by learning user habits and stealing bits of information for advertisers. It grew so much, it's now considered one of the most influential tech companies in the world, and is the unchallenged biggest internet company of the planet.

The next highly anticipated Google product is called Google Glass. A small computer in the shape of reading glasses that people will be able to wear with or without their normal glasses, which overlays information realtime in what they see, something called "augmented reality" or AR, a common concept in science fiction. This device will sport a small camera and microphones capable of recording and uploading high definition audio and video instantly to the internet as the user desires.

The camera and the device as a whole works in tandem with Google's latest face, voice and world recognition softwares, rendering it absolutely capable of knowing the user, the people the user sees and the places the user visits. Connected with social networks such as Facebook or Google's own Google+ network, the device will be capable of linking people it sees to their online profiles, or even profile people on its own by discerning their unique characteristics, as well as checking them in and out of places.

Should this become a success, it will be a very, very serious and real threat to privacy, but most of all, anonymity and I can't help but think this is all part of a bigger agenda. This has the potential to become the world's biggest and most comprehensive surveillance system, not enforced through the hands of the government as many people think, but through the people themselves being used as drones by the companies.

This product will be publicly available by the end of the year and at first it is thought to be quite expensive and unavailable for most people and will probably be used mainly by enthusiasts. However, as with any tech, in the next years the prices will go down sharply as technology improves and this will become much more easily obtainable for common users.

Google isn't the only one going for this, other companies are developing similar wearable devices with similar uses and this can very well become as common as smartphones, first in the United States, then in the rest of the world.

For those who doubt it, a few facts about tech trends: smartphones weren't really a big deal until 2007. From that year onwards, smartphones have overtaken the sales of other kinds of mobile phones completely, to the point they are almost exclusively the only purchase option in most of the world. Today, more than 75% of the market share for smartphones in the whole world belongs to Google through its Android platform. Android is not only an smartphone operating system, though, it's also in TVs, tablets, cameras, media players of all kinds and many other devices, all of these directly connected to Google's "services". Google is everywhere and people love this.

Incidentally, if you're interested in another little fact: much of this was predicted by jewish author David Brin in his 1990 novel "Earth". He became known for his eerily accurate predictions of new technologies and issues that could arise from them, including spam, augmented reality, the dissolution of secrets and privacy, wearable cameras and even detailed precisely what could be done through internet as we know it today.

Now, what can be done about this? I personally don't know, and I am not one to say what is right or wrong to do, but being vocal about this will probably lead to you being called crazy. People are trapped in their petty realities and they don't want out. I'm 100% certain that all who raise concerns (and fortunately from what I've seen there are quite a lot of concerned people out there) about this will be called conspiracy theorists or worse. My personal approach would be to simply inform people better. If I have a friend or family member that wants to buy something like that, I'd share some information about it and try to show them that it's not really that good, interesting, or useful.

The problem here isn't the technology itself. It's natural and necessary to keep on going. Things will inevitably get better, smarter, faster, stronger. However, the way it's used that's the problem and this is being issued by jews who dominate the top corporate positions in the main companies behind these improvements.

This brings the final and main topic of this message: this is all the Age of Aquarius. All this technology, integration of humans and machines, transcendence, the internet, social networks, overlapping what's public and private... all themes of Aquarius. This is the beginning of our history for the next 2000 years at least, and the jews are taking control of this, just as they did in the previous Age.

THIS IS VERY SIGNIFICANT. There will never be a more crucial time to destroy them other than now. We do this now OR THEY WILL TAKE CONTROL YET AGAIN.

The vatican is the jew powerhouse. Once we take down the vatican, no jew will have a leg to stand on. When the vatican gets completely and permentley desroyed and acknowledged for all their crime against humanity, then everything of them will soon crumble in place. Focusing on the vatican as a whole has a greater affect than targeting what they own.

Hail Father Satan and the True Gods of Hell!!!!
Hail Sabnack!!!!
Hail to Hell's Army and our certianed victory!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "earthdancersatria" <s.quaijtaal@... wrote:

Thank you very much for these invaluable thoughts! In my opinion your views are completely right. With your permission I would like to copy this article (with some very small adjustments) and send it to all friends and family. Because this is for sure becoming a big problem, and everyone should open their eyes. So they are able to see that they are being controlled by the big jewish cooperations! I would also like to see that we as JoS members are not focusing completely on the Vatican anymore, but on the Jews who have the power at the moment. The leaders of the big cooperations. For example the Rockefellers, Rothschilds and J.P. Morgan families. They are in power, so they need to be destroyed! It is time to end this jewish controlled capitalist economy! We need to use our spiritual power for the good of the world. That means eradication of the jewish economic leaders! The time of these reptilian parasites is over! My destructional willpower is focused on these cooperations, because they are in power, it's not anymore the vatican. It's the moneymakers and the oilcompanies!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "f.follets" <f.follets@ wrote:

Do not declare any fate for our people, follets, so grim, as if it were to be destined too happen. For it is not, no matter what. Our victory, is our destiny, as it always has been, and the jews shall never take control again, for the very people they think they control shall cast them out and what once moved nations now moves nothing. Even now they fade, even now the reigns slip from their rotting hands as the spirit of man is restored, as the spirit of the Aryan is lifted and elevated and the fires of vengeance and justice pour down unto the earth from the shining sun. The might of the sons and daughters of satan is so great, our powers, ours alone, which are not but the size of a quark floating amid an entire galaxy too the powers of the Gods and Goddesses, already overpower them, already burn every notion of their existence away in seething brilliance, such as they breath life and power and integrity unto our peoples and grant them victory.
 It is fine too inform but not too profess and put energy into hopelessness and despair for our future.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... 2U#t=3986s
 Hail Satan Lucifer, in his truth and glory.

To: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 08:37:07 +0000
Subject: [JoS4adults] Re: The Future is Shaping Up

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "f.follets" <f.follets@... wrote:

Glad you found it useful, because that's really where things are going from what I can see. I honestly feel that christianity is a minor problem compared to the jews themselves and the power they have globally. Satanists should really focus on them, who are the source of all problems, including christianity.

The more, the better! Feel free to copy this. No need to mention sources, it's actually better to leave it anonymous.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "earthdancersatria" <s.quaijtaal@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "f.follets" <f.follets@ wrote:

I understand the sentiment, and it's important to keep the morale up, however it was only a warning. We will win, but we have not yet won. Until we reach victory, the danger is very real and the world is still controlled by them and for all that's worth, we're doomed. There's no half-victory or half-freedom.

I wish I could profess anything, though, in which case I wouldn't need to do research to support my claims.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jon wayne <darthxilon@... wrote:

Do not declare any fate for our people, follets, so grim, as if it were to be destined too happen. For it is not, no matter what. Our victory, is our destiny, as it always has been, and the jews shall never take control again, for the very people they think they control shall cast them out and what once moved nations now moves nothing. Even now they fade, even now the reigns slip from their rotting hands as the spirit of man is restored, as the spirit of the Aryan is lifted and elevated and the fires of vengeance and justice pour down unto the earth from the shining sun. The might of the sons and daughters of satan is so great, our powers, ours alone, which are not but the size of a quark floating amid an entire galaxy too the powers of the Gods and Goddesses, already overpower them, already burn every notion of their existence away in seething brilliance, such as they breath life and power and integrity unto our peoples and grant them victory.
It is fine too inform but not too profess and put energy into hopelessness and despair for our future.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... 2U#t=3986s
Hail Satan Lucifer, in his truth and glory.

Satan said himself that we won already, but it takes time to show.

Glad you found it useful, because that's really where things are going from what I can see. I honestly feel that christianity is a minor problem compared to the jews themselves and the power they have globally. Satanists should really focus on them, who are the source of all problems, including christianity.

The more, the better! Feel free to copy this. No need to mention sources, it's actually better to leave it anonymous.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "earthdancersatria" <s.quaijtaal@ wrote:

Death to the Enemy Skum , Death to the kikes &the celestial angelicPestilances and The vatican Filth, They Shal All Be anighlated Destroyed and from tat nothing more they hav scar this earth and our race for far to long,Our truth Shall Shine & perish the enemy.death to the christ illusion

Forever Comrads More Power to us! - HAIL & More Power to FATHER ENKI - HAIL & more power to THE GODS GODESSESS OF DUAT.

and Fuck the enemy blasphemy

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rishorishin" <rishorishin@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "earthdancersatria" <s.quaijtaal@ wrote:

We've already won, it takes time too show.
:p
Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rishorishin" <rishorishin@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back