Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

"The Final Countdown"

blutkrieger666

Why do we wait...? Why must we go through this reality of unbelievable misery and deprivation?

The Jew has had 2 thousand years to turn things around in their favour with their reprehensible lies and deceit.

The false murderous and enslaving belief systems of xianty and pisslam has become so entrenched in the human psychological mind that only an event of truly apocalyptic proportions can shake mankind out of it's stupor and awaken it to the real truth.

What is this event? Why is it taking so long to come about? It is none other then the advent of the "Aquarian Age"!

Satan has for so long been waiting for the right moment to "awaken" mankind to a new reality of spiritual awareness, and that can only happen when the astrological timing/ vibrational positioning is correct. This is when man will be properly receptive in a mentally and physically way to receive it.

This is now approaching, 2024, when the first "awakenings" shall occur. This will then lead onto an astounding expansion of human consciousness, when man shall be able to discern to a greater extent his understanding of truth, and his place amongst the universe.

Who is ultimately responsible for this happening? You guessed it - our Lord Satan!

This is why we wait! This is why the abominable Jew has his judgement coming!

THS IS WHY WE LOVE OUR FATHER SATAN!

HAIL SATAN!!

STOP SPAMMING!

In time you will see, my Brethren, that this user is a POSER, trying to weasel in into the community, PRETENDING to be genuine.

BAN this moron please.

HS!
88!

% Black W

I think you're right.

They are not a joo but they are totally elsewhere, and totally confused about the program and have their own agenda.

I don't think that they're going to come around or resolve that so that they begin following our agenda.

This may lead to a lot of people being distracted and buying into bullshit.

I think some of this is to be expected of some new people but in this case I don't think that it will ever resolve.

I think in time this will be proven to be so.

I have been following the group for a long time and I know who you are!

You ramble on like a "mad ape" with stupid shit like, "ban it" and "spammer" - you are the spammer!

There are over 18,000 members and only about a couple of hundred post regularly because of fools like you!

You are a "blight" and an embarrassment to the group and drag it down and bring it into disrepute!

Go and recommit yourself to the lunitic asylum you escaped from!!

I do feel like I have to somewhat stand up for blutkrieger666. I mean all information he posts is accurate, so why blame him to be a pretender? I have also noticed how you, black.wyrm666,  keep blaming the vast majority of new members (who actively post) to be infiltrators. Don't get me wrong - it's good to be careful and to suspect new people.  But you shouldn't automatically deem them to be infiltrators just because you dislike their ways of writing, or the amounts of posts they make.I know I am not even initially concerned in this post, so I should keep my head out of things, but I just felt like that stuff should be said. In my opinion, neither of you 2 is an infiltrator. Your personalities/opinions just don't seem to go well together - and thats normal in big communities. But just think - - would father satan want his children to fight with each other just because of differing opinions? What you two do is obviously in your own hands, I just wanted to state my personal opinion in hopes to help here. 
-Shael
On Fri, Dec 2, 2016 at 12:38, blutkrieger666@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   I have been following the group for a long time and I know who you are!

You ramble on like a "mad ape" with stupid shit like, "ban it" and "spammer" - you are the spammer!

There are over 18,000 members and only about a couple of hundred post regularly because of fools like you!

You are a "blight" and an embarrassment to the group and drag it down and bring it into disrepute!

Go and recommit yourself to the lunitic asylum you escaped from!!

Oh, you forgot to add:

"Repent, and thou shall be saved", father blutkrieger66

Seriously, you are that stupid?

On the positive note, I had a good laugh reading your sermon, father blutkrieger66

To others who don't quite get it - there was a xian who believed that if he spams the e-groups with "valid" posts, he could become a High Priest.

To older members - yes, Gibbons.

HS!
88!

Father Blutkrrieger has been banned, because he also tried to pass in some messages the holy and divine knowledge of how everyone should race mix, and attempted to spread stupidity and useless harassment.

Father Jewkrieg also informed us in one of these mails that didn't get through about how in his mind, Satan is condones race mixing. Thankfully, Pastor Blutkrieger has read his texts good down at the Yeshiva, or elsewhere.

Whoa hold up everyone chill. Please I hate to see this time and time again. True warriors of Satan turning their hostilities on each other because of slight disagreements and viewpoints. This is of the enemy and counter-productive to say the least. I've read great informative posts from all three of the members in this current thread. Now while I have gone through and meticulously read everything the 3 of you have posted I know that if there was any misinfo or "ignorantesque" posts that it was unintentional, because the good ones out-weigh the bad.

I understand the posts exposing trolls, shit-eaters, jews and the like. We have to protect ourselves and especially newer member from these dipshits and everyone has their own way of doing so. I've seem Black Wyrm just write a simple "Ban it" or "troll" and move on. But these were all on posts that WERE suspicious or even OBVIOUSLY so ostentatious they were written by trolls. I think that bludkreig is an actual SS. A lot of his posts are in reverence to our Mighty God and I have, yet to see anything blasphemous or disrespectful. He clearly hates the enemy and seems to love and honor Satan and the Gods.

Sorry for butting in. And I am in know way trying to act as an authority, just some outside perspective. I have enjoyed posts from all 3 of you (Magnum, BW, and BK), I think that maybe you guys are being a little too suspicious of each other and it's causing problems. Paranoia is an ugly bedfellow of fear which is the enemy's favorite thing in the world. I don't want this to turn into another time and energy wasting exercise of futility in exposing a non existent boogeyman. The trolls and parasites will expose themselves as ALWAYS. I don't feel either of you have ever been disingenuous of your commitment to Satan. Please don't continue this and if there is a shit-eater within our ranks; know that it's time here will be short as they have fuck up written upon their soul so their folly is inevitable.

Please guys don't slander and attack each other. We all know who the enemy is and how to combat them. So, in stead of searching for goose eggs and over-examining every post looking for a reason to call someone out just do some RTRs and hit these cunts where it hurts. Satan's bless to all of you. WE WILL STOMP OUT THE CANCEROUS jews ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!

Hail Satan!!!
Hail the Gods and Goddesses of Hell!!!
The jews WILL be trampled under Satanic feet!!!

Don't worry Shael. I'm not mad at you.

You didn't know. You don't have experience with such scum.

They aren't Satanists - they are trolls who, as I've already posted, care about feeding their egopathy.

If you see a pattern CLEARLY, you cannot be fooled any more.

HS!
88!

---In [email protected], <shael666@... wrote :

I do feel like I have to somewhat stand up for blutkrieger666. I mean all information he posts is accurate, so why blame him to be a pretender? I have also noticed how you, black.wyrm666,  keep blaming the vast majority of new members (who actively post) to be infiltrators. Don't get me wrong - it's good to be careful and to suspect new people.  But you shouldn't automatically deem them to be infiltrators just because you dislike their ways of writing, or the amounts of posts they make.I know I am not even initially concerned in this post, so I should keep my head out of things, but I just felt like that stuff should be said. In my opinion, neither of you 2 is an infiltrator. Your personalities/opinions just don't seem to go well together - and thats normal in big communities. But just think - - would father satan want his children to fight with each other just because of differing opinions? What you two do is obviously in your own hands, I just wanted to state my personal opinion in hopes to help here. 
-Shael

Typo in the beginning of my post

Have NOT* gone through...

Hail Satan!!!

Damn I guess if BK got banned by the clergy I was dead wrong about him. Damn I just thought he was newbie with his heart in the right place just in need of maybe some more study. I guess I should have paid closer attention to what he said in more of his posts. Well don't I feel foolish. Well good to know of where my flaws lie so I can fix them!

Hail Satan!!!

Thanks for your consideration. I will try to use my brain before posting the next time. Now that I think about it blut(=blood) krieger=(warrior), seems like a jewish name to me anyways. After all, the jews have this affinity for blood(often childrens blood) and tend to use it in their rotten "magic".

-Shael 
On Sat, Dec 3, 2016 at 22:42, black.wyrm666@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Don't worry Shael. I'm not mad at you.

You didn't know. You don't have experience with such scum.

They aren't Satanists - they are trolls who, as I've already posted, care about feeding their egopathy.

If you see a pattern CLEARLY, you cannot be fooled any more.

HS!
88!

---In [email protected], <shael666@... wrote :

-Shael

Jay, don't worry - you didn't know.

I have been here for a few years, have witnessed many trolls' tactics, analysed them, and only this way did I learn how to spot them.

My troll detector, however, is not infallible. Another thing is that some newbies are genuinely lost, and sometimes too lazy to read, which is abhorrent sometimes...

But only the truly brainwashed will leave or get kicked.

This is the very reason why I like to direct newbies' attention to arguments when they happen, so that they could see and not get fooled twice.

HS!
88!

I made the same mistake, don't worry about it. It's a learning experience. Luckily we got people like black.wyrm (and ofcourse our HP's) here to tell us who the infiltrators are until we can recognize them for ourselves.
-Shael 
On Sun, Dec 4, 2016 at 7:40, Jay Eff curbstompchrist666@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Damn I guess if BK got banned by the clergy I was dead wrong about him. Damn I just thought he was newbie with his heart in the right place just in need of maybe some more study. I guess I should have paid closer attention to what he said in more of his posts. Well don't I feel foolish. Well good to know of where my flaws lie so I can fix them!

Hail Satan!!!

Good observation Shael

Hail Satan!!!

We all wait for the time when the Jew will get it just desserts. I in particular have certain reasons to hate them a little harder.

I do my best under what suppression from the enemy remains until it is annhilated by Satan.
I will have my vengeance for every incursion. We all deserve it. If people who are new here could only see the deep perversions of the enemy, and how truly wicked they all are.

It's gut wrenching to see the evil guise of the enemy. These being are truly rotten, and evil.
What is worse is they believe their actions are normal, and justified.

Death to the putrid Jew.
Death to Jewhova.

Hail Satan!

Sorry for the necropost but what IS the Aquarian Age? If the OP was banned I guess what they said may have been wrong or something? What will the year 2024 bear for us as SS?

It is a 2000-ish year long astrological event. Planetary energies will be flowing differently. Doesn't mean good or bad things will happen, what it means is certain aspects of experience are more emphasized...I think that makes sense lol. Here, HP HC does an amazing job explaining it all in this sermon

https://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic14682.html

Hail Satan!

@moekcrocellI don't remember the exact details (most people here do, so you will probably get a more detailed answer from someone else anyways), but it's something regarding the signs (Aquarius, the water bearer - or however it's called). The age of aquarius is the age in which this sign is predominant (I believe it's "The earth enters aquarius", but I'm honestly not sure). Bottom line is that this age signifies major change and breaking free. So this (approx. 2024 - 2048 if I remember right) will be when we throw over the jewish government and establish the satanic world order. It's what we are preparing for with the current RTRs.

-Shael
On Fri, Mar 10, 2017 at 17:32, moekcrocell@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Sorry for the necropost but what IS the Aquarian Age? If the OP was banned I guess what they said may have been wrong or something? What will the year 2024 bear for us as SS?

If we don't do anything, like doing RTRs, than the Age will NEVER come.

It will NOT come on its own.

HS!
88!

---In [email protected], <p.bubblegum666@... wrote :

Hasn't the age of Aquarius already begun?

Exactly sw 616.
--------------------------------------------
On Sun, 3/12/17, sable.wolf616@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: "The Final Countdown"
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sunday, March 12, 2017, 5:44 AM

If we don't do
anything, like doing RTRs, than the Age will NEVER come.

It will NOT come on its
own.

HS!
88!

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url],
<p.bubblegum666@...
wrote :

Hasn't the age
of Aquarius already begun?

? Means I only have a couple of years to get stong? I'll be so young. Will it be like s straight up WW3?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back