Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The Enemy

quivientex

hey,

with the present kenyan president for US, im beginning to wonder and maxine pointed this out in earlier posts... we have been focusing on attacks against the xians, what about islam, which predates catholicism... personally vatican n xianity is much less a dog... e real leaders r e jew n muslim, shuldnt we start focusin on them...

wat r ur views?

In His Service
Quivientex

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "quivientex" <quivientex@... wrote:
hey,

with the present kenyan president for US, im beginning to wonder and maxine pointed this out in earlier posts... we have been focusing on attacks against the xians, what about islam, which predates catholicism... personally vatican n xianity is much less a dog... e real leaders r e jew n muslim, shuldnt we start focusin on them...

wat r ur views?

In His Service
Quivientex
thats exactly why xianity is a lesser dog so it will be easier to bring crumbling down and when that happens most likely more than a few will become satanists and then well be stronger and it will be easier to take down the jews and muslims

this is true, and your points are valid. yes the jews have been around for longer and are a big threat. and although xianism is only "the dog" its a massive human eating dog....with metal teeth. xianity, for this moment, poses a threat on a larger scale than the jews. xians control almost everything. they are everywhere. you understand? heres a way to explain my view...from your terms lol.   to kill the bastard, you have to take out his protection (dog)   see what i did there?   HAIL SATAN!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, 13 July, 2009 7:04:28 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] The Enemy

hey,

with the present kenyan president for US, im beginning to wonder and maxine pointed this out in earlier posts... we have been focusing on attacks against the xians, what about islam, which predates catholicism. .. personally vatican n xianity is much less a dog... e real leaders r e jew n muslim, shuldnt we start focusin on them...

wat r ur views?

In His Service
Quivientex

Email slow, clunky, unreliable? Switch to Yahoo!Xtra Mail, New Zealand's new email address.

there r 2 many of them i dont think we can win an what can we do any way we cant phsicaly attack the vatiican not only is it huge but we will b shot

Quite the contrary, actually. We are not going to lose this war, nor are we losing already. The enemy is already going down, and there are many signs to prove this. Ofcourse we cant just run out into the streets and start physically attacking them. All that will do is get us arrested and labeled lunatics. Our warfare is Spiritual. No matter what the enemy does, no matter how many people they have under their command,  they cannot hide from the truth. And more and more people are beginning to wake up to the truth. Just by us actually getting out there and fighting, working to expose their lies and reveal the truth, we are making progress and the enemy is slowly losing. Xianity is crumbling, as well as the other false religions. For example, many scholars and people are beginning to realize that the islamic "god" Allah is in fact a concept stolen from various Pagan Gods. They are falling apart. All of them.   Even comparing the world in which we live today, and the world the way it was a couple hundred years a go, the enemy doesnt nearly have as much power as they used to. The Age of Pisces is coming to an end. One of the negative sides od Pisces is deception and delusion. As this Age ends, the enemies deception is being revealed and is giving way to the truth. Satan's Age is coming, and they are fully aware of this. Im sure it frightens them to death.   I know you must never under estimate your enemy (as this is one of the most foolish things any warrior can do), but our enemy is falling. We have to keep on fighting, keep on working the best we can. We must not stop until the last of them are completely crushed.   There may be many of them, but we have something that none of them have. And that is the truth. The truth can never be destroyed, only the lies can.   Hail Satan!! Hail Abigor!

Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2009 11:30:57 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: The Enemy

there r 2 many of them i dont think we can win an what can we do any way we cant phsicaly attack the vatiican not only is it huge but we will b shot

I've been doing quite a bit of research on islam lately. Its more complicated than xianity, but its easy to see that absolutely everything in it has been stolen from Ancient Paganism, and corrupted into enemy filth.   I know that their so called "god" Allah is stolen from Paganism. A lot of evidence shows that it was stolen from the Pagan Moon God, as the islamic symbol of the crescent moon and star that now represents Allah was originally a Pagan Symbol often used by worshippers of the Moon God. Also, during the Pagan Arabian times, tribes would give the title "AliLah" to their chief God. Its Arabic, translated roughly as "Supreme Deity". This, i believe, is where the name "Allah" was derived from. It goes a lot deeper than that though. When i first started researching islam, i foolishly though that it would be easy. Its not. Ive had to read in to Alchemy, Numerology, Astrology... Its complicated, but definitely apparant that like xianity, everything in it is stolen from Paganism.   One thing i noted is that the Qur'an states that "Allah" created humans with his own hands, from clots of blood.. This, to me, seems like it was stolen from the Ancient Sumerian creation of humans by Genetic Engineering. Enki/Satan took blood from the Annunaki in order to create humans.   Yes, we should be focusing on islam  as well as xanity. All of our enemies need to be faught. Islam is just a branch off from xianity. Its the same basic teachings, just put forwards in a more extreme manner. In this way, islam can be even worse. But, if you look to the Qur'an, you will find all of the same jewish filth being revered and worshipped.   Our Gods are labeled "Djinn". Satan in the Qur'an is called Eblis. It is also interesting to note that the Djinn are seen as the complete opposite of angels. These "angels" play an important role in islam, and are supposed to be messengers and servantsof "god",  they are said to possess no free will what so ever and no mind of their own. That is what islam teaches its followers to look up to. Its disgusting. The Djinn are said to possess both free will and power, and it is evident that they are the Pagan Gods.   Here is an interesting quote from the Qur'an that i believe shows the Djinn are the Pagan Gods: "One day he will gather them all together: then shall he say to the angels, Did these worship you? They shall say, Glory be to thee! Thou art our master, not these! But they worshipped the Djinn: It was in them that most of them believed." Think about it.   We definitely need to start fighting islam as well!   Hail Satan!! Hail Abigor!

Sent: Monday, July 13, 2009 11:04:28 AM

hey,

with the present kenyan president for US, im beginning to wonder and maxine pointed this out in earlier posts... we have been focusing on attacks against the xians, what about islam, which predates catholicism. .. personally vatican n xianity is much less a dog... e real leaders r e jew n muslim, shuldnt we start focusin on them...

wat r ur views?

In His Service
Quivientex

What can we do? Spiritual Warfare!

Study JoS and you will know. Only RHP followers say 'nay' to life and their fate.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wickedclownfire" <wickedclownfire@... wrote:

You are right. The muslims and Jews are a more dangerous threat, however xtianity is much weaker, and will be alot easier to tear down first, and once xtianity is down, we can then move up to islam and the jews.

Heres the way I see it. We need to tear down the propoganda and brain washing this world is going through, once we achieve that, then we can move up and focus on our greatest threats.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "quivientex" <quivientex@... wrote:

hey,

wat r ur views?

In His Service
Quivientex

in complete agreement, ur research info is similar to mine. also the problem and strength of this religion is its formlessness, unlike the vatican, they have no one at the helm, no organisation whatsoever, no imagery at all... jz plain believers that are hardcore in their mind and rituals. like the saying goes "strike the sherperd and the sheeps will scatter" they have no sherperd, but they have a book which is far more coherent compared to the gibberish we find in the bible.. this enemy have far lesser loopholes, which in my point of view makes them deserving of attention. our only capability is spiritual warfare, but the muslim and jewish brethen are in possesion of nuclear, by the time xiantity COMPLETELY falls, the two leaders might have began blasting each other, which WILL affect us all. not to forget that as we speak, we are financing the muslims by purchase of their petrol which runs the world... on the spiritual side, i did research on their saints, apparently levitation, teleportation, bilocation and receiving gold from the astral plane are NORMAL to them(the saints)... we stand against real power here, somthin more worthy of our time.

In His Service
Quivientex

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Zildar Raasi <mahorela_pashs666@... wrote:

I've been doing quite a bit of research on islam lately. Its more complicated than xianity, but its easy to see that absolutely everything in it has been stolen from Ancient Paganism, and corrupted into enemy filth.

I know that their so called "god" Allah is stolen from Paganism. A lot of evidence shows that it was stolen from the Pagan Moon God, as the islamic symbol of the crescent moon and star that now represents Allah was originally a Pagan Symbol often used by worshippers of the Moon God. Also, during the Pagan Arabian times, tribes would give the title "AliLah" to their chief God. Its Arabic, translated roughly as "Supreme Deity". This, i believe, is where the name "Allah" was derived from. It goes a lot deeper than that though. When i first started researching islam, i foolishly though that it would be easy. Its not. Ive had to read in to Alchemy, Numerology, Astrology... Its complicated, but definitely apparant that like xianity, everything in it is stolen from Paganism.

One thing i noted is that the Qur'an states that "Allah" created humans with his own hands, from clots of blood. This, to me, seems like it was stolen from the Ancient Sumerian creation of humans by Genetic Engineering. Enki/Satan took blood from the Annunaki in order to create humans.

Yes, we should be focusing on islam  as well as xanity. All of our enemies need to be faught. Islam is just a branch off from xianity. Its the same basic teachings, just put forwards in a more extreme manner. In this way, islam can be even worse. But, if you look to the Qur'an, you will find all of the same jewish filth being revered and worshipped.

Our Gods are labeled "Djinn". Satan in the Qur'an is called Eblis. It is also interesting to note that the Djinn are seen as the complete opposite of angels. These "angels" play an important role in islam, and are supposed to be messengers and servantsof "god",  they are said to possess no free will what so ever and no mind of their own. That is what islam teaches its followers to look up to. Its disgusting. The Djinn are said to possess both free will and power, and it is evident that they are the Pagan Gods.

Here is an interesting quote from the Qur'an that i believe shows the Djinn are the Pagan Gods: "One day he will gather them all together: then shall he say to the angels, Did these worship you? They shall say, Glory be to thee! Thou art our master, not these! But they worshipped the Djinn: It was in them that most of them believed."
Think about it.

We definitely need to start fighting islam as well!

Hail Satan!!
Hail Abigor!

hey,

wat r ur views?

In His Service
Quivientex

Yes. Although, islam im sure is controlled by the Vatican. Or at least by one of the kike enemy groups. It is said to be the reformation of the original jewish religion, so this is the conclusion that i am most inclined to jump to. Hmmm, i should try to speak to my Guardians about this. One thing that i know for sure is the role that the enemy extra-terrestrials play in this so-called religion. It is the belief of muslims that it was the angel Gabriel who first dictated the islamic teachings. As Spiritual Satanists, we know the truth about "angels", who are in fact enemy extra-terrestrials. This "angel" was also mentioned frequently in xianity. So, where as islam may not have a fromal organization at its head which we could target, we could actually expose it through its links with xianity. In other words, by exposing xianity, we can expose islam as well. Xianity and islam share many things in common. Many things that have already been exposed as stolen, corrupted lies.   Another weak spot of islam is its symbols. These have very obviously been lifted straight from Ancient Paganism. Im still looking in to these at the moment.   The Qur'an does have flaws. They are just a little more difficult to identify. One of the contradictions i came across was concerning the equality of men and women. In one passage, it said that "Allah" made men and women to be treated equally, yet in another passage it stated that women are lower than men and are not equal to them. There also appears to be Alchemical symbolism in some of the passages, like in the xian bible.   Yes, i also came across the "saints" and how they were supposed to have all sorts of magickal powers. Its the same as in xianity. Its like High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said, its subliminal. They are trying to make it seem as though these abilities are only available to a select few. Taking them away from the people. The Gentiles.   Let me know about anything else you may have found.   Hail Satan!!    

Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 6:03:49 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: The Enemy

in complete agreement, ur research info is similar to mine. also the problem and strength of this religion is its formlessness, unlike the vatican, they have no one at the helm, no organisation whatsoever, no imagery at all... jz plain believers that are hardcore in their mind and rituals. like the saying goes "strike the sherperd and the sheeps will scatter" they have no sherperd, but they have a book which is far more coherent compared to the gibberish we find in the bible.. this enemy have far lesser loopholes, which in my point of view makes them deserving of attention. our only capability is spiritual warfare, but the muslim and jewish brethen are in possesion of nuclear, by the time xiantity COMPLETELY falls, the two leaders might have began blasting each other, which WILL affect us all. not to forget that as we speak, we are financing the muslims by purchase of their petrol which runs the world... on the spiritual side, i did research on their saints, apparently levitation, teleportation, bilocation and receiving gold from the astral plane are NORMAL to them(the saints)... we stand against real power here, somthin more worthy of our time.

In His Service
Quivientex

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Zildar Raasi <mahorela_pashs666@ ... wrote:

I've been doing quite a bit of research on islam lately. Its more complicated than xianity, but its easy to see that absolutely everything in it has been stolen from Ancient Paganism, and corrupted into enemy filth.

I know that their so called "god" Allah is stolen from Paganism. A lot of evidence shows that it was stolen from the Pagan Moon God, as the islamic symbol of the crescent moon and star that now represents Allah was originally a Pagan Symbol often used by worshippers of the Moon God. Also, during the Pagan Arabian times, tribes would give the title "AliLah" to their chief God. Its Arabic, translated roughly as "Supreme Deity". This, i believe, is where the name "Allah" was derived from. It goes a lot deeper than that though. When i first started researching islam, i foolishly though that it would be easy. Its not. Ive had to read in to Alchemy, Numerology, Astrology... Its complicated, but definitely apparant that like xianity, everything in it is stolen from Paganism.

One thing i noted is that the Qur'an states that "Allah" created humans with his own hands, from clots of blood. This, to me, seems like it was stolen from the Ancient Sumerian creation of humans by Genetic Engineering. Enki/Satan took blood from the Annunaki in order to create humans.

Yes, we should be focusing on islam  as well as xanity. All of our enemies need to be faught. Islam is just a branch off from xianity. Its the same basic teachings, just put forwards in a more extreme manner. In this way, islam can be even worse. But, if you look to the Qur'an, you will find all of the same jewish filth being revered and worshipped.

Our Gods are labeled "Djinn". Satan in the Qur'an is called Eblis. It is also interesting to note that the Djinn are seen as the complete opposite of angels. These "angels" play an important role in islam, and are supposed to be messengers and servantsof "god",  they are said to possess no free will what so ever and no mind of their own. That is what islam teaches its followers to look up to. Its disgusting. The Djinn are said to possess both free will and power, and it is evident that they are the Pagan Gods.

Here is an interesting quote from the Qur'an that i believe shows the Djinn are the Pagan Gods: "One day he will gather them all together: then shall he say to the angels, Did these worship you? They shall say, Glory be to thee! Thou art our master, not these! But they worshipped the Djinn: It was in them that most of them believed."
Think about it.

We definitely need to start fighting islam as well!

Hail Satan!!
Hail Abigor!

____________ _________ _________ __
To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

hey,

wat r ur views?

In His Service
Quivientex

Hi guys!

I have a question!

So it is my understanding that Jews, Xtians and Muslims are the Enemy of Satan, correct? And when one dedicates themselves to Father Satan, they try to bring down the Enemy, right?

Sorry if this is a stupid question.

Thanks!

First, not really correct. islam, xianity, and judaism are our enemies, not the people who are lied and deceived by those 'religions'. Except for jews, they are the worst kind that exist. That's how i understood, at least. i am 99% sure as you can find that information on JoS. for example, my gf is muslim, but that doesn't mean i should hate her and leave her, i should try to show her the true path. If that person doesn't want to listen, then leave them to be the one without. But, if they violate you because you are satanist, then there are measures, you are protected by law, no one can harass you because you are a Satanist. I have no problems with my gf tho, she accepted me being a Satanist, she even listened to what i have to say. So no, we don't actually bring THEM down, but we reveal lies within islam, xianity, and judaism, and if you want to fight then join spiritual warfare group, there are rituals and workings against our enemy, mainly Vatican. :) 
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2013 1:37 AM

Hi guys!

I have a question!

So it is my understanding that Jews, Xtians and Muslims are the Enemy of Satan, correct? And when one dedicates themselves to Father Satan, they try to bring down the Enemy, right?

Thanks!

When one dedicates themselves to Satan then they are protected by Satan and the Powers of Hell to advance spiritually. If you try to advance without protection then the enemy will do whatever they can to stop you and you won't make it very far because Satan and the Gods work with us and help us if we are dedicated. In my opinion if someone is dedicated they should want to destroy the enemy by destruction rituals or help awaken Gentiles to the truth so we get more warriors for Satan. Satan will not force you to fight but I think ppl should when/if they can.

Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 15, 2013, at 4:37 PM, "kissmyass2013" <kissmyass2013@... wrote:

Hi guys!

I have a question!

Thanks!

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

yea i thought so. christianity was too plain and simple. so ive read all the stuff people wrote below and i have to say that it works kinda like the strategies used in many games.
a group has to consist of several different people who all work together to do something. example : the tougher one, the weak one but can aid others better than anyone, the weak one but does the most damage. the tougher one protects the weaks while the weaks do stuff. so in order to defeat this group we have to kill the weak ones one by one because the tough one alone is only tough with no support and damage. if we attack the tough one the 2 weak ones will get us while we waste our time hitting a rock with a twig. the one who aids will keep on replenishing the tough one.

so remove christianity so it crumbles to nothing and islam will be way easier and we will waste less resources.

hey,

wat r ur views?

In His Service
Quivientex

And is your girlfriend convinced at all about all what you told her .hail Satan Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNFrom: Dino Dizdarevic <dinodizdarevic211@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 06:37:58 -0700 (PDT)To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] The Enemy
  First, not really correct. islam, xianity, and judaism are our enemies, not the people who are lied and deceived by those 'religions'. Except for jews, they are the worst kind that exist. That's how i understood, at least. i am 99% sure as you can find that information on JoS. for example, my gf is muslim, but that doesn't mean i should hate her and leave her, i should try to show her the true path. If that person doesn't want to listen, then leave them to be the one without. But, if they violate you because you are satanist, then there are measures, you are protected by law, no one can harass you because you are a Satanist. I have no problems with my gf tho, she accepted me being a Satanist, she even listened to what i have to say. So no, we don't actually bring THEM down, but we reveal lies within islam, xianity, and judaism, and if you want to fight then join spiritual warfare group, there are rituals and workings against our enemy, mainly Vatican. :) 

Hi guys!

I have a question!

Thanks!

Do not worry my friend :)

------------------------------
On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 1:57 PM PDT claudius wrote:

And is your girlfriend convinced at all about all what you told her .hail Satan
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 06:37:58
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] The Enemy

First, not really correct. islam, xianity, and judaism are our enemies, not the people who are lied and deceived by those 'religions'. Except for jews, they are the worst kind that exist. That's how i understood, at least. i am 99% sure as you can find that information on JoS. for example, my gf is muslim, but that doesn't mean i should hate her and leave her, i should try to show her the true path. If that person doesn't want to listen, then leave them to be the one without. But, if they violate you because you are satanist, then there are measures, you are protected by law, no one can harass you because you are a Satanist. I have no problems with my gf tho, she accepted me being a Satanist, she even listened to what i have to say. So no, we don't actually bring THEM down, but we reveal lies within islam, xianity, and judaism, and if you want to fight then join spiritual warfare group, there are rituals and workings against our enemy, mainly Vatican.
:)

Hi guys!

I have a question!

Thanks!

So to my understanding.. Satan created us, but God infiltrated him & Satan fled back to his Star System & God pretty much has taken humanity hostage, & that's why Satan hasn't returned. Our Dedication Ritual binds our Soul to Lucifer, so that when we die we don't have to worry about the Enemy collecting us, but how do we as Satanists have protection while alive in the physical body? I understand that Satan can't come to Earth on the Physical plane, due to the hostage situation, but how does he make it through on the Spiritual to protect us when we're attacked by Greys or Draconians? I'm not sure I've ever been attacked by Draconians, but I'm more than certain that I've seen Greys a couple times w/ my 3rd eye & I KNOW for a fact that I've seen multiple UFOs w/ my physical eyes & one even disappeared right in front of me. Is there some type of agreement between Satan & God? Like they're both playing by some type of rules to where like, if Satan crosses it, God will kill humanity, but if God crosses it, Satan will kill God? I could understand if Satan were to spread Faith & see who's dumb enough to go for God's religion which STARTS OFF w/ God keeping us away from Knowledge & Immortality.. or go for Satan's religion, when even God says Satan is the Bringer of Knowledge.. but that wouldn't explain the Witch Trials b/c Satan wouldn't kill his own people, so yeah, is there any knowledge on how Satan does this & how this works? Lol. :)
Ha[/IMG]</var>

Aaah, there are mistakes in your post from the beginning.First of all, Satan IS God, He IS our Creator, He is our Father. :)So, when you're talking about the enemy, you can refer to them as angels... just to not have any misunderstanding. :p Because Satan *is* God.
And it's not like angels "infiltrated" him; they just didn't want us to advance.
Agh, actually... really, you should study a bit more carefully www.joyofsatan.com and www.exposingchristianity.com because, now that I read the entire message, it is filled with wrong information. .<
So, I'll just respond to your questions...
"but how do we as Satanists have protection while alive in the physical body?" Via meditating, cleaning your aura and chakras, empowering your soul and -of course- daily building an aura of protection around you, doing Banishing rituals, cleansing your house/area with Demonic blue flames and the like.
I understand that Satan can't come to Earth on the Physical plane, due to the hostage situation, but how does he make it through on the Spiritual to protect us when we're attacked by Greys or Draconians? Whaaat's Draconians... I don't know... We are not "hostage" LOL. Seriously, re-read the links I gave you, carefully... :p
Is there some type of agreement between Satan & God? Like they're both playing by some type of rules to where like, if Satan crosses it, God will kill humanity, but if God crosses it, Satan will kill God? YOU'VE BEEN WATCHING TOO MANY MOVIES! the fuck... Study the sites...

Στις 7:13 π.μ. Κυριακή, 3 Νοεμβρίου 2013, ο/η "withoutalabel@..." <withoutalabel@... έγραψε:
  So to my understanding.. Satan created us, but God infiltrated him & Satan fled back to his Star System & God pretty much has taken humanity hostage, & that's why Satan hasn't returned. Our Dedication Ritual binds our Soul to Lucifer, so that when we die we don't have to worry about the Enemy collecting us, but how do we as Satanists have protection while alive in the physical body? I understand that Satan can't come to Earth on the Physical plane, due to the hostage situation, but how does he make it through on the Spiritual to protect us when we're attacked by Greys or Draconians? I'm not sure I've ever been attacked by Draconians, but I'm more than certain that I've seen Greys a couple times w/ my 3rd eye & I KNOW for a fact that I've seen multiple UFOs w/ my physical eyes & one even disappeared right in front of me. Is there some type of agreement between Satan & God? Like they're both playing by some type of rules to where like, if Satan crosses it, God will kill humanity, but if God crosses it, Satan will kill God? I could understand if Satan were to spread Faith & see who's dumb enough to go for God's religion which STARTS OFF w/ God keeping us away from Knowledge & Immortality.. or go for Satan's religion, when even God says Satan is the Bringer of Knowledge.. but that wouldn't explain the Witch Trials b/c Satan wouldn't kill his own people, so yeah, is there any knowledge on how Satan does this & how this works? Lol. :)
Ha[/IMG]</var>

Bro, [/IMG]</var> 

---In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

Aaah, there are mistakes in your post from the beginning.First of all, Satan IS God, He IS our Creator, He is our Father. :)So, when you're talking about the enemy, you can refer to them as angels... just to not have any misunderstanding. :p Because Satan *is* God.
And it's not like angels "infiltrated" him; they just didn't want us to advance.
Agh, actually... really, you should study a bit more carefully www.joyofsatan.com and www.exposingchristianity.com because, now that I read the entire message, it is filled with wrong information. .<
"but how do we as Satanists have protection while alive in the physical body?" Via meditating, cleaning your aura and chakras, empowering your soul and -of course- daily building an aura of protection around you, doing Banishing rituals, cleansing your house/area with Demonic blue flames and the like.
I understand that Satan can't come to Earth on the Physical plane, due to the hostage situation, but how does he make it through on the Spiritual to protect us when we're attacked by Greys or Draconians? Whaaat's Draconians... I don't know... We are not "hostage" LOL. Seriously, re-read the links I gave you, carefully... :p
Is there some type of agreement between Satan & God? Like they're both playing by some type of rules to where like, if Satan crosses it, God will kill humanity, but if God crosses it, Satan will kill God? YOU'VE BEEN WATCHING TOO MANY MOVIES! the fuck... Study the sites...

Στις 7:13 π.μ. Κυριακή, 3 Νοεμβρίου 2013, ο/η "withoutalabel@..." <withoutalabel@... έγραψε:
Ha[/IMG]</var>

Don't wish, *act* for that to happen... Do rituals, empower yourself, spread the Satanic Truth (not in public, do it in a discreet way, like leaving papers with the joS link) and the like... THIS is how humanity's True Religion will finally "return"...And really, your questions can be answered by simply studying the links I gave you. It is too much of a bother for me, to start writing entire walls of text since you can read them on the sites...Christianity exists so that people can be enslaved and not spiritually advance. Christianity is another of the jews' tool... Seriously, study the sites again.

Στις 7:37 μ.μ. Κυριακή, 3 Νοεμβρίου 2013, ο/η "withoutalabel@..." <withoutalabel@... έγραψε:
  Bro, [/IMG]</var> 

---In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

Ha[/IMG]</var>

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back