Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The enemy wanders to their doom

Ramses

Our enemy has jumped the gun perfectly by making vaccines mandatory they have now officially pissed off so many people in the world that they now realise employees and employers are actually starting to stick together on this shit they are still trying to pull.

They have exposed themselves perfectly and made it abundantly clear that they mean us only harm no good at all now they find themselves surrounded by not just an angry populace but now an angry populace with the knives out.

What fools are so non chalant about all of this it will be all too late for them when the hordes stab them and their elitist friends in their backs and send them to their graves.

Makes me want to imagine with white magick riots against the poos.

Ramses said:
Our enemy has jumped the gun perfectly by making vaccines mandatory they have now officially pissed off so many people in the world that they now realise employees and employers are actually starting to stick together on this shit they are still trying to pull.

They have exposed themselves perfectly and made it abundantly clear that they mean us only harm no good at all now they find themselves surrounded by not just an angry populace but now an angry populace with the knives out.

What fools are so non chalant about all of this it will be all too late for them when the hordes stab them and their elitist friends in their backs and send them to their graves.

And in the afterlife the gods wait, to give them a warm greeting.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back