Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The Enemy really is Pissing me off right now

Allyshia

All day today I have been doing study on Satan and his demons. I was eventually lured to an odd website, and as you can guess those filthy little liars known as kikes are at it again. They have taken things too fair this time and I'm pissed off at how they Slander Hp Maxine. She doesn't deserve their filthy talking shit to be placed on her, because in all honesty what they are saying, their lies and shit, it's nothing more then what they themselves do.

I'm not going to provide any links to what I've found, it's very insulting to me and others who I would assume have already seen this sort of crap on the entire internet. But even so it is aimed at another person, Maxine, I still feel like I must stand up for her no matter what.

All these kike reptilian infested idiots say Maxine does nothing but talk about sex. Hmmm I think I can prove those idiots wrong right there. Clearly sex is a natural thing at the right age, but I know Maxine isn't a person to go around saying crap about sex and raping people and nasty stuff….really these kikes are just sick at the stuff they say Maxine says which incorrect and false filthy lies which Maxine I would doubt have ever said. I'm telling you guys this because its clear that our affect on these parasites is actually working, it's clear they are losing this war.

They will not admit it, and they will keep saying shit to try and make us think otherwise. And they are doing it by emotional control. Recently 5 or so years back people came out saying about all these cults and how they are sexual predators-of course cults based on `God'and Jebus-, nothing more but kike shit again. But I'm saying this because the enemy wants us to be slandered, not just us but at Maxine at every HP and I for one will not stand for it and I'm sure a lot of others here too will agree on that. It's just a pathetic attempt to make us fall to the enemy because it's just how pathetic and weak these Kikes are getting now.

You know what, they can say shit and crap about us, about our friends and family, but its our spirit they can't break our will to go on. We together will stand, united against them and that's what they fear about us, they fear us more than anything else despite how brainwashed they are. It's because we are stronger, and we are getting stronger as they begin to crumble losing their power over others as people are now starting to see the corrupt and evil side of the Kikes and xians.

And I hope that most of you who read this will understand that the kikes are still trying to take away our information, but slander The High Priests and Priestess's and its vital to ignore their shit, I know that, but I feel I must say something about it, clear the truth up even if I'm not a HP myself or anything close to being God head for that matter.

I just listen to my heart and soul and it tells me to tell others that the Kikes are losing, that they are failing and we are winning. And I also want to say that I'm sorry if I do offend others, which I hope I do not.

But for Maxine I feel sorry that they are Slandering her and the other HP's. She has much hard work to do and does not deserve such things like this kike bullshit that they are trying to spread that they are making up to make others stay within their grasp their control.

And I don't want to provide links or anything like that, its rude its wrong and I just feel insulted about what they say, claiming that Maxine and the majority of Hp's are nothing more the pedophiles which is incorrect and wrong, because Maxine I know isn't like the Xians or the Kikes. That's what they do in their corrupt little world.

Thank you all for reading
And I really don't mean to offend anyone if it does
And if I do I'm really really sorry
I just…I feel like I must speak up, the truth and the truth alone, because we are nothing like they stereotype us to be.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Eligos!
Hail The Gods Of Duat!
Heil Hitler!

Yes Allyshia,if we were not a real threat to the kikes,then they wouldn't bother to defame us,or this wonderful ministry,or our dear H P Maxine,and our dedicated clergy.So take heart sister,if they are giving us shit,then we are returning it obviously.We have won the war,and all Gentiles will be free one day.Hail SatanBrian

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 4:31 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] The Enemy really is Pissing me off right now

All day today I have been doing study on Satan and his demons. I was eventually lured to an odd website, and as you can guess those filthy little liars known as kikes are at it again. They have taken things too fair this time and I'm pissed off at how they Slander Hp Maxine. She doesn't deserve their filthy talking shit to be placed on her, because in all honesty what they are saying, their lies and shit, it's nothing more then what they themselves do.

I'm not going to provide any links to what I've found, it's very insulting to me and others who I would assume have already seen this sort of crap on the entire internet. But even so it is aimed at another person, Maxine, I still feel like I must stand up for her no matter what.

All these kike reptilian infested idiots say Maxine does nothing but talk about sex. Hmmm I think I can prove those idiots wrong right there. Clearly sex is a natural thing at the right age, but I know Maxine isn't a person to go around saying crap about sex and raping people and nasty stuff….really these kikes are just sick at the stuff they say Maxine says which incorrect and false filthy lies which Maxine I would doubt have ever said. I'm telling you guys this because its clear that our affect on these parasites is actually working, it's clear they are losing this war.

They will not admit it, and they will keep saying shit to try and make us think otherwise. And they are doing it by emotional control. Recently 5 or so years back people came out saying about all these cults and how they are sexual predators-of course cults based on `God'and Jebus-, nothing more but kike shit again. But I'm saying this because the enemy wants us to be slandered, not just us but at Maxine at every HP and I for one will not stand for it and I'm sure a lot of others here too will agree on that. It's just a pathetic attempt to make us fall to the enemy because it's just how pathetic and weak these Kikes are getting now.

You know what, they can say shit and crap about us, about our friends and family, but its our spirit they can't break our will to go on. We together will stand, united against them and that's what they fear about us, they fear us more than anything else despite how brainwashed they are. It's because we are stronger, and we are getting stronger as they begin to crumble losing their power over others as people are now starting to see the corrupt and evil side of the Kikes and xians.

And I hope that most of you who read this will understand that the kikes are still trying to take away our information, but slander The High Priests and Priestess's and its vital to ignore their shit, I know that, but I feel I must say something about it, clear the truth up even if I'm not a HP myself or anything close to being God head for that matter.

I just listen to my heart and soul and it tells me to tell others that the Kikes are losing, that they are failing and we are winning. And I also want to say that I'm sorry if I do offend others, which I hope I do not.

But for Maxine I feel sorry that they are Slandering her and the other HP's. She has much hard work to do and does not deserve such things like this kike bullshit that they are trying to spread that they are making up to make others stay within their grasp their control.

And I don't want to provide links or anything like that, its rude its wrong and I just feel insulted about what they say, claiming that Maxine and the majority of Hp's are nothing more the pedophiles which is incorrect and wrong, because Maxine I know isn't like the Xians or the Kikes. That's what they do in their corrupt little world.

I just…I feel like I must speak up, the truth and the truth alone, because we are nothing like they stereotype us to be.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Eligos!
Hail The Gods Of Duat!
Heil Hitler!

brother and sister i'm a filipino im from phillpines, sins birt i'm a iglesha ni christo my religion, and then when i'm 13years old we face family problem we decieded to not go on to that religion and now i'm a christian. and now i decied to being the one of son of our FATHER GOD SATAN LUCIFER but im really nervus to do the standard ritual i want to being baptis of our FATHER GOD SATAN LUCIFER........ brother and sister help me to my problem i want to being the son of our FATHER GOD SATAN LUCIFER...... HAIL SATAN! HIAL FATHER  SATAN!

Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 6:31 PM

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Eligos!
Hail The Gods Of Duat!
Heil Hitler!

I really do totally agree with you Allyshia and it is true what they are doing is offending, but if you look at it from this aspect, the more we spread up the more people will join us, and others will start plotting to shake our ideas and use any way that can affect us or our people within. But I believe they are doing this because of the 'fear' they have against us, they try the best way to affect us and you know what? No one is going to be able to do anything no matter what. Us!! the JOS are the ones who will determine the main cost, us will be able to affect the world, the world is polluted, not by the humans but by the angels and their interpetations and lies as well. Thank you Ally for everything you have done and High Priestess Maxine, if you ever read this know one thing what you are doing will never be forgotten. Hail Enki!!!Hail Azazel!!!
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 1:31 PM

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Eligos!
Hail The Gods Of Duat!
Heil Hitler!

Haven't seen the material you write about but it sounds like a good, old response tactic. Obviously we're making an impact. And nothing is better to screw with someone than to take his own words, twist them to their liking and then spread the lies in mass-media. Kikes are good at that. Filthy liars!

Hail Satan and all the true Gods!
Hail Gods of War!

/Mike
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Allyshia" <allyshia93@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Eligos!
Hail The Gods Of Duat!
Heil Hitler!

Yeah, I came across some sites like that some time ago. Those people will be getting their asses kicked soon. Our time is close.

Vabzir Teloch

HAIL SATAN!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Allyshia" <allyshia93@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Eligos!
Hail The Gods Of Duat!
Heil Hitler!

Let them hate. All it does is prove they are affected. They prove their own immaturity by spreading lies and name calling.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Yes Allyshia,if we were not a real threat to the kikes,then they wouldn't bother to defame us,or this wonderful ministry,or our dear H P Maxine,and our dedicated clergy.So take heart sister,if they are giving us shit,then we are returning it obviously.We have won the war,and all Gentiles will be free one day.
Hail Satan
Brian

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Eligos!
Hail The Gods Of Duat!
Heil Hitler!

Sex is the most TABOO subject in Xianity. Of course the kikes would hit her with that shit. They are pissed because their time has run out!!!!!!

All Praise to Mighty Satan!!

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Eligos!
Hail The Gods Of Duat!
Heil Hitler!

I have read what HP Maxine has said on the web here at JOS. She is very calming and sincere. That is probably what they can't stand .  Its called TRUTH.  All we can do is keep united do as Father Satan wants us. Listen to  those Father has put in a higher place. Yes the kikes have lost the battle they are just too stupid to know it .  The truth is out there and it is ours. 
Let's look at it this way.  Since she is being slandered and she is being attacked then she is doing something right. Father Satan and her Guardian are looking out for her. We as faithful followers of Satanism can send her our positive thoughts and meditations. I'm sure she has been through this before and is still with us. They won't destroy the truth , they won't take it away because it isn't theirs to begin with.  I have learned in my life whenever someone is pointing a finger at you, three are pointing back at them and they are just showing all what they themselves are doing. HP Maxine we are behind you.Hail Father Satan and all the Demons of Hell

Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 5:31 AM

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Eligos!
Hail The Gods Of Duat!
Heil Hitler!

They slander the HPS to slander us all in one attack. They do the same with Satan by slandering Him they automatically slander and cast the same lies onto all us. Its also the same reason they slander Hitler. etc What they do to one of us, they do to all of us.     They would not pay some much attention to us if we where not such a threat. Once it was required to slander Satan and the Gods when Gentiles still held the conscious memory of the Gods to divide them against the Gods and true spirituality as this was the major threat to their agenda. After the centuries had passed and the atheism of being locked in a 5 sense reality under a false program took its effect  many no longer even believed they had a soul or any Gods exist. Even starting to fold us all into pure Communism with greater and greater ease.   But yet something they claim is not supposed to be real is such a galactic threat to them and they still need to attack it anyway possible. Their actions reveal the truth.   Because it is real and they know it, and what is more they know that Gentiles still know it even the ones who deny it on the conscious feel its power on the unconscious and it only takes that certian change in the collective psyche to awaken and activate it. The jews live in constant fear this renaissance effect will manifest. This renaissance is possible because each Gentile is from the blood of Satan and the Gods. We carry racial memory and the entire collective memory  which resides in our unconsciousness  is of our Satanic ancestors and the very Gods themselves. We are psychically connected to them eternally.  
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 2:39:37 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: The Enemy really is Pissing me off right now

Yeah, I came across some sites like that some time ago. Those people will be getting their asses kicked soon. Our time is close.

Vabzir Teloch

HAIL SATAN!!!

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Eligos!
Hail The Gods Of Duat!
Heil Hitler!

Beautifully said. And quite touching. I hope all of us, true members bros and sis of Satan, will feel this, KNOW this, and keep it true to their hearts.

hailz

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

They slander the HPS to slander us all in one attack. They do the same with Satan by slandering Him they automatically slander and cast the same lies onto all us. Its also the same reason they slander Hitler. etc What they do to one of us, they do to all of us.

They would not pay some much attention to us if we where not such a threat. Once it was required to slander Satan and the Gods when Gentiles still held the conscious memory of the Gods to divide them against the Gods and true spirituality as this was the major threat to their agenda. After the centuries had passed and the atheism of being locked in a 5 sense reality under a false program took its effect  many no longer even believed they had a soul or any Gods exist. Even starting to fold us all into pure Communism with greater and greater ease.

But yet something they claim is not supposed to be real is such a galactic threat to them and they still need to attack it anyway possible. Their actions reveal the truth.

Because it is real and they know it, and what is more they know that Gentiles still know it even the ones who deny it on the conscious feel its power on the unconscious and it only takes that certian change in the collective psyche to awaken and activate it. The jews live in constant fear this renaissance effect will manifest. This renaissance is possible because each Gentile is from the blood of Satan and the Gods. We carry racial memory and the entire collective memory  which resides in our unconsciousness  is of our Satanic ancestors and the very Gods themselves. We are psychically connected to them eternally.

Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 2:39:37 PM

Vabzir Teloch

HAIL SATAN!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Allyshia" <allyshia93@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Eligos!
Hail The Gods Of Duat!
Heil Hitler!

Just do the dedication Norman.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... TANIC.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Norman Ocampo <normanocampo25@... wrote:

brother and sister i'm a filipino im from phillpines, sins birt i'm a iglesha ni christo my religion, and then when i'm 13years old we face family problem we decieded to not go on to that religion and now i'm a christian. and now i decied to being the one of son of our FATHER GOD SATAN LUCIFER but im really nervus to do the standard ritual i want to being baptis of our FATHER GOD SATAN LUCIFER........ brother and sister help me to my problem i want to being the son of our FATHER GOD SATAN LUCIFER...... HAIL SATAN! HIAL FATHER SATAN!

Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 6:31 PM

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Eligos!
Hail The Gods Of Duat!
Heil Hitler!

Very true!Hail SatanBrian
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 3:59 PM

Let them hate. All it does is prove they are affected. They prove their own immaturity by spreading lies and name calling.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Yes Allyshia,if we were not a real threat to the kikes,then they wouldn't bother to defame us,or this wonderful ministry,or our dear H P Maxine,and our dedicated clergy.So take heart sister,if they are giving us shit,then we are returning it obviously.We have won the war,and all Gentiles will be free one day.
Hail Satan
Brian

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Eligos!
Hail The Gods Of Duat!
Heil Hitler!

Yes indeed and thank you everyone for understanding when it comes time for destruction rituals I promise to put my upmost hate and send it towards them and their pathetic parasitic lives and when they come to an end I hope to see them suffer the pain we had to suffer years and years ago and still even in todays society.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Eligos!
Hail The Gods of Duat!
Heil Hitler!

Very true!
Hail Satan
Brian

Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 3:59 PM

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Eligos!
Hail The Gods Of Duat!
Heil Hitler!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back